General Purpose Mouse

Long story short, I need a general purpose mouse for general browsing, FPS and MMO gaming. I just want something that isn't a cheap piece of garbage like my G303. I've had bad experiences with Logitech and Razer, so I'd rather not buy from either brand.

Looking at
>Corsair M45
>Corsair Scimitar
>Zowie EC1-A
>Zowie FK-1
>Steelseries Rival 300

Help would be much appreciated. I hear good things about Logitech but I've only had issues with them.

Anyone?

sharkoon shark force

sharkoon products in general are GOAT

I've never heard of them

G502 is pretty great for gaming especially FPS (sniper button is very handy)
MX Master is great for general browsing, working, CAD, that sort of thing

I have one of each and would recommend both.

Went to a local computer store, held and used a few of their mice. Between research and that, I ended up choosing the Zowie EC1-A.

Roccat optical mice are pretty nice, few flashy features and well built.

Anyone have any recommendations for a replacement for a G400? Sucks that it was discontinued.
I'm really, really accustomed to the grip and button layout and I'd rather not fork over extra money just to find a used one. Is the G402 any good? Or are there any other Logitech mice that are similar enough?

where?

every computer store i have been to has them locked up or in boxes. never seen anyone buy razer and logitech put their mouses on display for you to feel.

Ive thought about buying a handful off amazon and returning what I like

I'm using the Utechsmart Uranus and it has been great. Well built, reliable and affordable.

zowie or razer death adder

anyone know of a wide mouse? my hands arent ridiculously wide but i find with most mice my pinky drags on the mousepad

M$ Intelli Explorer 3.0

Name a better mouse.

Mionix Naos 7000.

Both very good mice. However...

I find my zowie to be a bit on the small side, but I do have large hands. I've heard nothing but good things about Steelseries products, so that's a good choice.

Since this is the mouse thread, recommend me an ergonomic one for general usage (no gaming)

I'm using a corsair m65 and have no issues. Really like the shape/ergos so the m45 is probably similar

Going for this.

Never owned a mouse that cost over $25 prior to this

logitech m500. once you tilt wheel, you never go back.

>lists shit like zowie and steelseries
>g303 cheap piece of garbage

Go with the Corsair M45 out of the ones you listed. Though if you play a lot of mmo's then go with the Scimitar.

There is only one answer, op.

Have a M45, its pretty good only thing is I went from a wireless microsoft mouse 3500 which is tiny, so i find it a touch too wide.
The middle click is a little hard to press but no other complaints from me after 6 months of use.
Might get the smaller Lua mouse in the future as Im still finding it too wide.

Anyone know a good silent clicking mouse with dpi buttons?

Bionic naos 7000 is GOAT.

NAOS
A
O
S

Zowie mice are the best imho. I'm using the ec2-a myself. Focus is on quality and usability over meme looks.

I have another mouse related question. I've been using a Sidewinder X8 for almost 8 years now. The battery inside is a AA rechargeable. This while, the charge light seems to be on more and more often. Past couple days, it's flashing every 6 or 7 hours.

Figure the battery is gone, they still do that right? Battery is plain, how can I make sure the new battery I get for it will work with the built it charging system?

Logitech mice are OK, it's their drivers that are shit.

>Zowie mice are the best imho. I'm using the ec2-a myself. Focus is on quality and usability over meme looks.

This. They are like Microsoft mice. Practical as fuck.

The corsair m45 is long lasting, durable (multiple falls) few programmable buttons and good for claw grip, long cable
Context: I own a m65

That mouse will most likely contain a tracker and will send all your clicks to nsa

>leftists

no thanks

How comfy is this mouse?
I have its bigger brother (ms comfort ergonomic mouse or something) and it's absurdly high to handle easily

How the fuck do I choose between all the zowie mice?

It'd be nice if they weren't so overpriced.

it's a shame Microsoft is too busy shilling tablets and failed consoles to remember they made the BEST gaming peripherals without gamer design

I have had this for a few years.
Pretty good.

I got a Logitech M705 for office work

it's bloody amazing, having a button to hide open window is a godsend, as is that infinite scroll

junk for gaming though, that extra button I mentioned earlier is stupid easy to press by mistake when you're trying to aim

I have the corsair m65 which is the same pretty much except it has the snipe button. I love it though, only problem I have is that right click is kinda sensitive. I'll accidentally click it just testing my finger on it

I've had this a few years now. Really solid for general usage but having to claw grip for everything gets uncomfortable after a couple years. I alternate between it and the Logitech trackball now

I bought a wired Logitech mouse from Amazon for 8$.

Keep it simple.

This is only about #37 on Amazon.
It's fucking excellent

what the fuck is that thing, lol?

That thing looks gay as shit

Can someone recommend me a decent looking mouse with some rainbow LEDs? I don't want anything that looks like the mouse equivalent of Dubstep.

this:

/thread

>wants the led meme
>doesnt want to look like a faggot
cognitive dissonance: the post

>God tier:
Logitech premium optical mouse

I have but never anything good but also not bad things either.

This, MX Master is the only good professional mouse in 2016

>finger tip grip
>can only use the lower thumb button because the top one is too far away

Are there any lightweight mouse with more than 2 side buttons?

Had the g700 before moving to the g303 and found I perform significantly better with lightweight mouse.

no disgusting driver software suite wanting to update my fucking mouse drivers twice a week either

Are wireless mice memes or are they good to use?

Just going to add another vote for the Zowie FK1. No driver bullshit or software suite. Just sensible looks, durability, and a perfect sensor. Worth every penny.