I feel im in a great deal of danger...

I feel im in a great deal of danger. I found out I had a problem when I would get Nissan advertisements when i didnt have anything open.
So I closed explorer.exe and made sure no browsers were open, and they still played. Okay, next course of action.
I have SpyHunter 4 (Unregistered) downloaded already, so I do a full scan of my entire laptop and find that not only do I have a trojan, but more than enough spyware and adware to fill up this entire text post. But more than that, I found out I had something called the Kriptovor Ransomware.
I have reason to believe that i've had this since last year, because when I go into safe mode and check the hidden files, it shows logs dating back to last summer.. But None of my files are encrypted? Nor have I had any warning signs?
The only reason I know about all of this is because of the out of place Nissan advertisement. So I was intrigued and did some more digging. Found out that in my Processes tab, something called Boughs.exe was taking up 150,000 on my memory. So I ended the program and thats when the Nissan advertisement stopped. But 10 minutes later it started itself back up and lo-behold the same exact nissan advertisement starts playing again.
So I look for the file location, C:\Program Files (x86)\linke. It also says in the description under programs that the main application running it is something called Nine. Nine? I look it up, and see that its also a trojan.
At this point, I have atleast 2 trojans, and a ransomware on my laptop. Spy Hunter 4 only lets me SEE what the problems are on the unregistered version, and I'd have to pay to register to eradicate the problem.
I'll be able to give as much information and detail as you guys need, all you need to do is tell me what to look for. I just want this shit off my laptop.

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.corenoc.de/digitalrivercontent.net/
wudt.codeplex.com/
dban.org/
ubuntu.com/download/desktop
technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc700813.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

install gentoo

lul

I believe the expression is "Nuke and Pave".

Was thinkin of doin this. Just wanted to see if there was much more I could do other than the obvious.

Flatten and rebuild

stupid question but idrc rn. I would obviously need a copy of whatever operation system i'd want to install on a CD, to install after I wipe my drive correct? or will the operation system already used still be available.

It'll still be available :)

fuckin awesome. Thank you mate, Cheers.

Install Ubuntu.

I said I'd agree to nuke and pave, not incinerate and perish. I'm fine with win7

Enjoy your viruses pajeet.

atleast i have the freedom to shit wherever I want, and I prefer to shit on win7

Have you heard of malwarebytes? Also it wouldn't hurt to buy a Kaspersky license for a year to use on all of your computers and to keep all of the viruses out. You dun fucked up desu.

thats a qute girl who is she???

Used it for awhile actually, but I felt like it wasn't finding anything above adware. I felt like it was a waste of time and space. Contemplated just buying a fucking key for spy hunter and saying fuck it all

yeah you need a copy

Thought so, thats fine. its not that expensive to drive to the nearest tech store and pickup another CD. Ty

>nearest tech store
lol, look for my posts in this thread: also some AV software have ads, that might be it

relating back to me saying i'm a fucking idiot when it comes to this, Could you explain how i'd put the OS somewhere so it didnt get deleted when I wipe my drive?
>Get a clean SP1 iso from here
>mirror.corenoc.de/digitalrivercontent.net/
>
>Windows 7 x64 Ultimate SP1 (2nd rollout)
>File name: X17-59465.iso
>Size: 3,09 GB (3 320 903 680 bytes)
>MD5: c9f7ecb768acb82daacf5030e14b271e

adding on, If there was say a file or a group of files that I COULD NOT get ahold of if I tried. tl;dr I want to desperately save a file or two that I currently have. Would I just upload it to megashare or something, and then re-download after I reinstall the OS?

Well, go to that address, Ctrl+f for the file name and get that torrent.
The get this: wudt.codeplex.com/
It's straight forward, though you need a 8GB usb stick
Also on that thread you will find how to activate it.

Also stop using obscure "scanning" programs. None of them are good and won't make your PC better/faster/etc.. On the opposite actually

life saver is lowballing it. Thank you

In your opinion, Whats the best way to counteract malware then? if not for scanning.

Microsoft Security Essentials should be enough. Also use uBlockOrigin in your browser.

don't download programs from random places

use a ganoo/operating system with package management and a central software repository.

One last thing, I know I'm really asking for allot.
on the link you gave me, Would any ISO work? As in right now I have home premium, could I get professional and it would work just fine as long as I did the updates you stated in the other thread?

I'd rather stay away from ganoo, but if this keeps happening from my recklessness, I'll give it a shot.

>buying software
Install GNU/Linux faggot.

Yes, any. If you however have a key for Home Premium, then to use that key you should get Home Premium.
Also click properties on Computer icon (desktop or start menu) and see whether you have a 32 bit (x86) or 64 bit (x64) Windows, so you know what to download

Thank you, seriously. I would be so in the dark lmao. I just started the torrent and will hopefully be nuked and paved by 4am. Wooh.

at least use 8.1, it has built in defender, no of this shit would ever happen

F.A.G (Fake And Gay)

totally mate

dban.org/

ubuntu.com/download/desktop

no problem

If you're still here, whats the easiest way to wipe my drive, since I have the USB and everythin ready.

dban.org/

>gets a bunch of viruses
>solves problem by wading into dangerous waters

Good luck OP. I doubt they will have Gentoo at the tech store so save yourself a drive and get it free online

technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc700813.aspx

Wew OP reading this thread is painful. It's time to go to one of those computer repair shops or call your tech savvy friend.

After you boot from that USB stick (or DVD, your choice) you'll have there options to format or modify partitions. There should be an advanced options button.

>guys, how do I turn the computer on???

SpyHunter was a decent PS2 game. Lots of fond memories.

Hand over the delegates, Dahnld

Did you just fucking install a rogue/fake antivirus?
Are you fucking retarded?

LMAO Common Sense 2016

After reading your post and this thread, I've determined the likely problem is that you are alive and breathing. You should fix this, now.

this is one of the part where if you actually had taken up the win10 update, it would help you with all your spyware problems.
Not only would MS have a list of the spyware and help curb the problem, they would also be able to prevent it for other users for future.
Now don't tell me about muh privicy here cause you literally have a spyware sharing all of your documents.

you missed out on a good chance brah

Mfw I just noticed my own trips.

Are you even trying?
5 rupees have been deposited to your Skrill account Pajeet.

OP would be better off with Microsoft running his computer instead of himself. So I'm seconding W10.

M-M-MUH PRIVACY
Jokes aside, he appears autistic and probably clicks on "you've won a hunnit dollas". Better off running Win95 with no Internet connection and basic user privileges.

this

if you
>don't even know how to use firefox + ublock + adblock
>run programs from unknown sources (pirated software)
>don't know how to use malware bytes
then you should pay for someone to fix your shit, since you're terrible with computers. or just install ubuntu

underrated post

If there was ever an argument for turning Windows into a walled garden crapp store, OP is it.

Minase "Butt" Iorin.

>windows
here we go again

#JustWindowsThings

KEK

>Implying retards wouldn't manage to hose Linux if it had 95% desktop marketshare

Yes, that's exactly what I'm implying. GNU/ Linux is built like a lego set so you can change out the pieces for better ones as they get old or insecure. Windows is built like an onion, where it's layer of bullshit after layer of bullshit dating back to the 1980's. GNU/ Linux is modern and secure, Windows is unfixable.

Wangblows
BTFO
T
F
O