Does anyone else here actually enjoy these types of aesthetics...

Does anyone else here actually enjoy these types of aesthetics? I know a lot of people think it looks like ricer gamer shit but I've always loved it. Maybe I'm just too into sci-fi but it always reminds me of something alien or something you would see in Deus Ex and could look good on certain furniture.

nothing wrong with that
companies continually make towers with this aesthetic, so it means someone's buying them.

The case seems actually pretty cool. Not a particular fan of the ROG logo splayed EVERYWHERE. That little turbine thing in the front would be nice if it actually pulls in air.

Honestly like the logo on the front panel.
It's in a very good spot.
Love the case as well, sexy as hell.

The Razer logo is the ugliest logo I've ever seen. Thats why I cannot possibly buy it.

This is from the ROG series.. ya know, Asus...

Asus is always incredible in the gaming scene

I know. But OP talked about "these types of aesthetics". So I had to bring it up.

>Futuristic looking case
>Optical drive

if you're in high school this looks good

That's ricer as fuck, I can't see why you'd enjoy something that looks like it has a jet engine on the front.

I like cases which put practicality over looks.

It's kinda a neat logo really, especially when you notice it's an R and a G in the shape of an eye for Republic of Gamers

I saw some Alienware at an office the other day and it was tacky as fuck. Looked like a cheap toy and that's what I would have thought it was if it weren't for the ayylmao logo. Slick cases are nice but a lot of those gaming cases are over designed or try looking like something they are not.

Blu-ray is the future, user.

children in puberty cream over this aesthetic.

FUCK no. That junk is the opposite of decency. I like clean, down to earth design like Lian Li makes it (excluding the boat PC). Been looking for a mouse that has great specs but looks like a normal device, not some LED-ridden freak shit with stripes and arrows. Haven't found anything. It's a shame there's a market for this tripe.

what is Sup Forums opinion on cubes?

>Republic of Gamers

Queer as hell. I have an ASUS motherboard and disabled the boot logo just so I don't have to see it every time my PC boots up. At least they had the decency to have that option in the bios

I like cubes, but i prefer cuboids

Too slim. Needs more big.

I like them, but they're not what I'd likely need.
I'm looking at the Corsair 900D. Any cubelike towers that'd be a good alternative? Especially in the area of more PCIE slots?

If I build my own server I use mini ITX cubes. Very comfy

How is this USA illustrated or is that her medical bill the machine is spewing out?

It looks cool, but too big. I only do Mini-ITX now.