/bmg/ Ball Mouse General

What is the best ball mouse to get? I don't want to suffer the dangers and annoyances of optical mice any more and go full retro.

yeah its way more fun having to clean the gunk on your ball every few months

much less dangerous than having a fricking LASER under your hand all the time

>go full retro

You went full retard

WHAT THE FUCK ITS LITETALLY A HARMLESS LAZER ARE YOU SO AUTISTIC YOU CANT FATHOM THAT

>what is electro smog

enjoy your hand cancer. history will prove me right

Go buy a mouse without a laser like mine you fucking autistic child

That's what this thread is for. Recommend me a good ball mouse

Fuck old ass ball mice. Go get a logitech m510. No laser (I fail to see what makes laser mice bad). Wireless, no laser, and bigger than your dick.

>wireless
I don't want to suffer the drawbacks of wireless mice (I'm a gamer)

Haven't experienced any "drawbacks" yet.

jesus christ it's literally just synchronized IR light under 5 mW, it's unionizing. there's literally no way you can be harmed by that unless you beat yourself to death with it

Input lag and when I use cellphones while gaming the signal sometimes stops in my mouses
I like wired mice and I want one with a ball in them. Tell me some good models please?

this is what they said about cigarettes too

Castrate yourself, and cut a hole into your mouse and put your testicle in it.

You won't need them anyway.

is this compaq mouse any good?

Alright, what web article did you read that convinced you that laser mice are bad for your health?

I made my own conclusions based on science and fact. cellphones in your pocket will lead to testicle cancer so the electric radiation from mosues cant be good either

>I made my own conclusions based on science and fact. cellphones in your pocket will lead to testicle cancer so the electric radiation from mosues cant be good either

Nice trips

I don't think you're going to get the ball mouse recommendations you're looking for here. Just use whatever senpai

Are we getting to the point where hipsters are unironically purchasing ball mice just like they are with CRTs?
Can I start marking up my piles of "*RARE* VINTAGE BALL MICE" now?

>Nice trips
You too senpai

Why did you have to create a general to ask a question that likely would have been answered much better and with less hassle in the sqt thread? Also, you're a fucking lunatic OP. Sage

best mouse coming through.

ITT: Retards fall for someone being obviously and clearly facetious

Its not a ball mouse unless it has mouse balls

>trading one set of dangers for another

The plastics used in ball mice rubber balls are proven carcinogens and emit low level gamma radiation from nuclear decay. Trust me I read a book about it once. You in fact want to go with a drawing tablet for your pointer manipulation needs; I'd suggest the Wacom Bamboo series because they're laced with bamboo fibers which help counteract the harmful grey light coming from LCD monitors.

Next thing you're gonna complain is that you also don't want to suffer input lag from the travel distance between the emitter and receiver on an optical mouse...

ITT fags would rather argue with bait to feel correct then answer the question.

You might look at some Mitsumi mice.

What the fuck man. I use a trackball, am I going to die?

I love this board

You are already dead.

Are you insane, or just ignorant?

Wacom tablets and the like are PROVEN to experience planar microdecomposition - you wanna talk about a steady release of gamma radiation? There it is, and you've got a rectangulat surface emitting it 24/7 now instead of a traditional, harmless mousepad.

wtf I hate laser and optical mice now
Thanks for educating me fellow scientists
I'll order Apple MagicMouseâ„¢. It uses different non-lifethreathening technology.

>USB
put that shit away you stupid ignorant shitheaded moose-fucker
your mother was probably a fucking jersey cow you FUCKING IDIOT.

>not forcing CPU interrupts to handle your input
>date +"%Y"
KILL YOU ARE SELF FUCKER
How fucking dare you even suggest anything with a USB connector is even a valid fucking option

When it comes to laptops though. Laptops doesn't have PS/2 Port sadly.

its okay user. I got your joke

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

The mouse for a user with gorilla hands.

autism

Do not speak ill of the original high performance mouse

I grew up before optical mice were invented. Don't be an idiot. Ball mice are dead because they suck. It isn't like keyboards, where newer versions are cheaper rather than better. Ball mice are fucking retarded. I used to have to open the fucking thing up and scrape gunk off the rollers, and it STILL wouldn't work properly. I had to get a special pad made of the right material and God help you if you ever left the pad because then you were fucked. Don't do it, user. Don't be a damn fool.

I have this, but it has a weird port (11 pins in olympic configuration on the end of the cable, and 11 pins randomly placed in a circle on the mouse itself). Will a simple usb converter work?

>high performance mouse
Is that like a high performance tissue handkerchief?

I still love these mice for everyday work, I used to game with it as well.

>Wireless

Now you went full blown tumor.

Holy fuck, stop making generals for every fucking topic in the entire universe, its getting annoying, just make a thread asking what is the best ball mouse or whatever, fuck off

I'm failing to see what is bad about wireless mice

>inb4 gamez
Console master race

real best mouse right here

>there are people on Sup Forums who aren't part of the mechanical mouse master race