Is that possible?

Hey Sup Forums. A girl I know was raped by an idiot from her college and she's very traumatized and afraid of telling the police. So I was thinking of, somehow, send a fake email to him saying and sending some intimidating shit. Is that possible? I know it is, but even being a computer science student I haven't got this knowledge yet. So... What do I need?

regret isn't rape

nypa

>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/

She's not into you man

Fuck off. No one cares about your problems.
I feel bad for the girl but don't be such a goddamn whiteknight about it, beta.
Saged.

Why do you shitheads think I'm in love with her? She's my fucking friend, not my 'fuck-buddy'.

Wow she'll definitely sleep with you now.

Wtf? Gtfo.

Well, it's not my intention since I'm married. Moron...

Married to your hand, am I rite?

Muh waifu

What is sending an email going to accomplish?

You already got the speak softly part down pat, now all you need is a big stick...

1. Use a computer that's not yours or if you trust a VPN.
2.make an email account on literally any host
3. Send whatever you want

Is this really that hard of a thought process?

What happened to letters using newspaper clippings? Or just a postit note? Or literally any throwaway email address?

use a fucking burner email dumbass, it doesn't take that long to search "how 2 be send anonomoose emailll.." regardless, BLACKMAILING him is probably just going to provoke him into just beating you to near death, and I highly doubt you are strong enough to withstand that.

You know she'll be stoned to death if you tell them right?

>married
>friends with college-aged people

either you're a weirdo older person who is friends with kids in college or you're a fucking dumbass who got married while in college

I wish NYPA would die... Imagine how much worse the world would be if they all just screamed NYPA instead of raiding habbo hotel. This is why we never do anything anymore as a community.

>habbo

damn

>public computer
>make sure no cctv cameras in nearby area
>if you have to pay use cash
>wear disguise (read: grow out your beard, concealing clothes like hat or beanie, dye hair maybe)
>use gloves if you are in cold climate, or tape on your fingers, to avoid fingerprints
>on the computer
>don't access any website you don't need to
>no identifying logins on any website
>avoid webcams(some have integrated webcams in monitor at Internet cafe)

That's about it. Also make sure to use an Internet cafe at least 30-40 miles from where you live.

For any criminal activity like this on the computer, this is the best way. Never trust VPNs because no matter how secure you think they are, they aren't.

Your bait is unraveling under it's own complexity user-kun. And the solution is simple, you do nothing and move on. Just like she will do nothing for you if you help her. Moral of the story: never do things for free expecting something in return.

People like you are the reason there is no kindness in the world, ruthless selfish pigs only in for their own benefit. You disgust me.

Just use a disposable email service

So you two are already at that... Sorry pal, whiteknighting won't win her heart, if she already has the D.

Jaded bullied depressed idiots, the lot of you. Scum.

> send a fake email to him saying and sending some intimidating shit

Send an email.... to the police you moron

Cuck

Have you tried raping her back to her senses?

Why not just disguise yourself and beat him into a bloody mess? Assuming you trust what this woman says is likely to be factually accurate.

>girl gets raped
>afraid of the police more than her rapist
she wasn't raped

She's bullshitting you man.
OP's a beta orbiter tool

If she was actually raped then she should go to the police as fast as possible because the evidence is on a timer.

But more likely is that she slept with an idiot when a little drunk and then rewrote her own memories to make it rape, and gave herself the trauma when there was none inflicted.

>afraid of telling the police

>I know of a horrendous crime that the police do now know about
>Send fake emails instead of reporting the crime
Sup Forums is technology. You need the law. By sitting here and doing nothing, you are letting a criminal walk free. Go get the law, so that they can arrest the criminal.

Contact your local police NOW. If the criminal commits another crime because you did not contact the police, how will you live with yourself?

if she was in fact raped (and not one of these got drunk and slept with a guy she would otherwise not have ones), then she is probably scared about telling the police because she is hiding something herself. Maybe they were doing drugs before the rape happened. idk

If she's afraid of telling the police it is for ONE reason: There was no rape and the fear comes from wasting the police's time.

Go to the police yourself if she won't. We need more police time wasted on fake rape charges.

>nypa
The most parroted phrase of newfags everywhere

>is sending an email possible
Leave

>send a fake email to him

and how long have you been browsing Sup Forums, or even the entirety of 4chin for that matter?

Not the OP, sorry for giving that misconception

Why is she afraid to tell the police, but not afraid to anonymous confront her rapist?
Like, if I were the rapist, in this case, I'd be 1000% more likely to go back for round 2 if some rando online sent me a bunch of shit, versus the police confronting me. Whats some rando gonna do? Beat me up? Well, he can enjoy going to jail for being a white knight regardless of if she comes out and admits I raped her or not.

If she goes straight to the police, and can provide or assist in collecting evidence to prosecute the rapist, she's protected. Or, rather, more protected than she would be if she makes veiled threats at her rapist behind an anonymous email. Which, once again, were I the rapist, I'd probably do something to shut her up since I would believe she talked about it.

>afraid of telling the police
Tell the police for her.

I think we are being raided by some other boards. Report and move on.