Intrusive Pop-Ups?

What's with this? Do I have a virus or is Sup Forums accepting intrusive ads now?

If you are running adblockers it could be injected by your ISP.

Or a program, probs malware

This too, run malwarebytes

Stop posting this stupid shit, you have malware.

I have Ublock Origin off for Sup Forums, would it still happen if I'm running it in other tabs? It disappeared when I created this thread and left the page.

>ads off for a website

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING

Officially sp00ked

S U M M E R

Scanners don't do anything they are placebo tier, if you get infected you have to wipe your drive and re-install.

Remake new user account, delete old

T R I P F A G

Wew to the Lad.
I use GNU/Linux, but tools like MBAM and ADWCleaner are GOAT. Try getting your client on winshit 7 / xp to buy a Windows License.

Thank god for Windows 10 HWID activation. I do clean install when avaliable though.
Fuck off

Fuck off retard.

Will try that, thanks.

You have malware. Regular popups don't look like that those were injected into the page by something and there's nothing like that on Sup Forums as far as I'm aware.

You have malware. Popups don't usually look like that, at least not regular ones; those popups were injected into the page by something.

Thanks guys, kinda sucks since I did a clean install yesterday. I guess I'll do another one. Just wondering if Hiroshima sold out so I posted. Sorry for wasting catalog space.

Whatever you are installing is probably infected, stop downloading pirated shit.

>implying I torrent executables
I'm just a weeaboo, I swear.

Also scanners aren't always placebo. Defender just found whatever it was, but I'll probably do a clean wipe anyway.