/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
Some spooky skeletons come in Annon gets chiked on his prescription glasses Some tea comes in whit obligatory mouth cancer USA is starting to lose its global dominance Another JD mouse coming in Some watch came in Shit lightning cable from GB
0.06c duck Old

Other urls found in this thread:

xoxchina.en.alibaba.com/productgrouplist-803397949/Earphone.html
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_360823.html?wid=21
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_357052.html?wid=11
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_351840.html?wid=11
aliexpress.com/item/MK-F100TL-USB-Condenser-Sound-Recording-Microphone-with-Stand-for-Radio-Braodcasting-Chatting-Singing-Skype-Recording/32647623631.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_8,searchweb201602_4_10057_10056_10055_10037_10049_10059_10032_10058_10017_10060_10061_10062_10063_412,searchweb201603_6&btsid=8f8a5527-6562-4a64-9416-becfb97b0fea
aliexpress.com/item/no-it-doesnt/32599252426.html
gearbest.com/car-gadgets/pp_229347.html?wid=21
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-homtom-ht16
youtube.com/watch?v=IDU2AidX0Sc
world.taobao.com/item/41716633812.htm?fromSite=main&ali_refid=a3_430619_1006:1105719165:N:头箍:c03003ee0525d8b3bd8bfbb2bc64bf36&ali_trackid=1_c03003ee0525d8b3bd8bfbb2bc64bf36&spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.8H7Vn0
boneroom.com/store/c45/Human_Skulls.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

xiaomemes

Bought the meme hand fedora a while now and im pretty happy with it, i want to step my pen game.
what do i get?

I dunno but I want a pen too.

ona-hole arrived earlier

>dealxtreme
nigga what are you doing

thanks for the link m8

These look nice, thinking of ordering them.

Thoughts?

They look cheap
Consult audiobudget

sonic?

This thing is cool.

I ordered it from DealExtreme's warehouse in the US.

It was one or two dollars more than GoyBest, but I got it in about half the time.

I wouldn't recommend it, unless you're impatient.

I'm looking for a Wifi Repeater. Would like to pay 10-15€, not more. Realistic?

Feelsgoodman

Yes.
You could get the mini Xiaomeme router and set it up as a wireless repeater.

Hope you're not ordering f91s

What's that?

f91 is a cheap watch, often used as a timer for explosives.

Prepare to get expelled.

Stupid tripfag.

No, I was just checking shipping prices since the new warehouse was launched

>A$1.3
>cheap
No shit.

There's being cheap and looking cheap, and that happens to be both.

dafuq are you still doing in iraq nigga lmao

Born and living there familia

Guys are any of these earphones decent? Struck a deal with a manufacturer, now trying to find stuff to justify the shipping cost.

Made by XOX: xoxchina.en.alibaba.com/productgrouplist-803397949/Earphone.html

Hi /csg/ I have made a spreadsheet for the cheapest android phones you can buy from GearBest, showing phone specifications. All these phones are in the £30-£40 range. I see two viable options here, the first one is the KingZone S2 that has the biggest battery size at 2300MAh. The second option, the Oukitel C3 has also a decent battery size battery but offers a higher screen resolution than the rest and it will be my choice for when I buy my new chinkphone today! I hope this helps some of you.

Links to the 2 phones:

KingZone: gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_360823.html?wid=21

(£38.49)

Oukitel: gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_357052.html?wid=11

(£37.33)

But it costs 30$ :c

spend just a bit more...

gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_351840.html?wid=11

720p screen, 4000mah battery

sold

>gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_351840.html?wid=11

I don't think it's worth another £13 just for a bigger battery if you're on a budget.

perfect to take photos of sluts doing doujinshi poses

also

>I ordered one for my mom and it is really good for women. 10 of 10

>good for women

kek

>doogee
>m-horse
>elephone

Never bought one and never will because of the retarded name.

Go on kimovil instead and find a better deal.

"no coins"

I was looking into getting the BM-800 but I don't want to buy a phantom power unit, is this mic any good: aliexpress.com/item/MK-F100TL-USB-Condenser-Sound-Recording-Microphone-with-Stand-for-Radio-Braodcasting-Chatting-Singing-Skype-Recording/32647623631.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_8,searchweb201602_4_10057_10056_10055_10037_10049_10059_10032_10058_10017_10060_10061_10062_10063_412,searchweb201603_6&btsid=8f8a5527-6562-4a64-9416-becfb97b0fea ?

He probably means the vibration function.

Although I must admit, when you gently caress your ballsack with the smooth, cool surface of the aluminium case it's pretty good for men too.

All (real) condenser mics require high voltage to use them properly.

Looks like a bm-800 with a couple of useless buttons attached to the side.

Yea its good enough.

blu your own X750 and add a G nib

aliexpress.com/item/no-it-doesnt/32599252426.html

Package contents:

Car phone mount, smart watch, phone tripod, and two silicone mats.

Is the Express Shipping option on gearbest any good? It's $40

let us know if those watches are worth a shit

I sell them at work, we import thousands of them for nothing and sell for $30 locally. Money from nothing.

Btw they're total shit

>Thought about getting a phone
>"Wait I'm literally a hermit..."

Sigh, I sorta want to be into the smartphone thing but I ain't got friends, plus I'm paranoid and don't trust people.

Just get a cheap one then, plus a cell phone is great for when you are forced to leave the house since it makes you look busy when you aren't.

Thanks, only looked at Goybest.

But there is one thing I have to know. I'm planning to use wifis that aren't directly mine [...] I have the SSID and the password. Do I need to have access to the wifis router to configure the repeater?

So? in the past week I've sent a total of 4 messages (all to my mother).
You can use a smartphone for more than just texting and calling.

My most used apps are probably a music player (Poweramp), email (Outlook), HR and workout (Polar Beat) and a game (Alto)

Its alright. Works as advertised, but the battery life kind of sucks (lasts a little over 1 day). Touchscreen works, bluetooth works. The wristband is rubber but feels comfortable.

I strongly prefer it over a regular watch, but thats just my opinion. Wouldn't pay over $8 for it.

I'd go for a used android device. One with a removable battery and one fairly old.
I'm using an old one (really old, HTC Desire S old) but it runs most apps well enough.
At least the japanese-learning aid apps I use (except anki for some reason)

>Just get a cheap one then

Meh, guess you're right, maybe I'm worrying too much about this

What's a good chink or maybe non chink smartphone that's like....20 to 50 bucks?

Highly recommend this phone mount, especially for GPS purposes.

The clamps grasp the phone firmly, and the rubber pads on them keep the phone secure. The rubber suction cups suck nice and hard. Clings firmly to the glass, but only on glass. The mount is relatively shock-resistant, and won't get knocked loose, if locked securely.

Right now I have my ancient Droid X2 in it. I have no service on the phone, but I was able to download an offline GPS app off of wifi. Very handy if you travel often.

gearbest.com/car-gadgets/pp_229347.html?wid=21

kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-homtom-ht16
Check on the right side for sellers.
Seems like it's probably your best bet for that price range. Also maybe try craigslist (or your local equivalent) if you want to go non-chink.
I'd recommend not going below 1gb ram no matter what you pick.

Add Ulefone to that list, their phones are garbage

>Find a chinese site selling human bones
>Only 25 to 50 for Human skulls
>Want to get a cool female chink skull
>Save up
>Come back to the site to buy
>Site is gone

GODAMNIT, does anyone know where I can buy a real human female skull? I'm using it as a decoration for my computer desk

W-Why does it need to be real, bro? Why not a replica?

thats fucking edgy
also
>having to save up to buy something worth $25-50

Probably some fucked up fetish.

Getting that through customs would be a hoot

Guys I need your advice. I want a cheap as fuck repeater with many configuration possiblities. I want to rename the repeater name for example. (So that another name is shown in the source wifi router.)

I can save 30% with good boy points on every repeater pic related. Wich should I take?

So it looks cool, a replica is just..why even bother?

Hey, times were tough for this college student and I wanted to treat myself plus I like my edge

How would this be a fetish? I'm just getting it as a cute decoration.

I'm going to put a cute pink or maybe black hair bow for it

>How would this be a fetish?
Well, normally people aren't that interested in dressing up and keeping human skulls for decoration and company.

if your serious about this, you can probably get a real one off of TaoBao

The Xiaomi router is in Chinese btw. Seems to be possible to setup, but English is a plus point for the other ones.

youtube.com/watch?v=IDU2AidX0Sc

i don't know if you are serious or not.. but there are many cheap brands in the market..check out those and read reviews.. you can easily find some good one under your budget..

>TaoBao
How do you navigate their site? It's all Chinese and the English site is useless

Or maybe I'm in the wrong site

And again, how does that make it a fetish? Because..
>normally
Okay stop, if we're on that then normally two gay parents aren't suppose to raise children, yet it is and the child is still raised normally and mostly become straight

So just because I want a female human skull and put a cute hair bow as decoration doesnt mean I'm into a weird fetish or some future killer. I'll even post pics once I get it

Nice, thanks!!

no its a chinese site, you just have to use botnet translate. If your serious, go look up a couple of guides for using TaoBao on HowToTao.com

Just go and rob an abandoned cemetery.

Why havent you bought a "bigger than hamburger" phone yet, user?

Inb4 this comes in OP's news

I feel jewed. Why do they have unregistred mails now? I think this fucking chinks have tracking numbers, but they want money for it. Fuck this. Wich take?

>Can't ship lithium batteries to Australia
>Effective August 1st.

FUCKKKKKK

Xie xie

No, you don't need to configure anything at the host router end.
Best in mind that the cheapo nano one I linked is only wireless-N. The bigger one which costs about £20 does ac and gets a solid signal through two exterior walls.

Okay I found the hair bow for it
world.taobao.com/item/41716633812.htm?fromSite=main&ali_refid=a3_430619_1006:1105719165:N:头箍:c03003ee0525d8b3bd8bfbb2bc64bf36&ali_trackid=1_c03003ee0525d8b3bd8bfbb2bc64bf36&spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.8H7Vn0

Now I'm trying to find the skull, yet since this whole thing is in chinese, it's sorta difficult.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm searching too, you got me interested with buying a qt female skull for my room

>So just because I want a female human skull and put a cute hair bow as decoration doesnt mean I'm into a weird fetish or some future killer

Well. Whatever it is some screw is loose.

its ok user, just let it out. Let it aaaall out.

i dunno now that i know you can buy it i want one just because i can

That 6 cent duck is >55 cent now.

Damn, I missed the deal.

Is it a total ban on lithium batteries being sent by air?

I know some countries won't let you ship lithium cells by themselves, and some won't let you ship batteries over a certain Watt Hour

Why would you even spend like a few hundred bucks on something so silly?

You guys realize those skulls are from executed prisoners or kidnapped people that the chinese government killed...nevermind, that just makes it cooler

So? I'm going to buy two, it looks great

>How would this be a fetish?
You obviously weren't here in 2007.

Botnet translate seems not working. It's still chinkrunes

Great now you faggots got me interested with a chink skull

Make sure you get some proper paperwork for those things then I suppose.

Also. Reading up on it, China no long export skulls, so the market is pretty much completely dried up. The only way to get them is to pretty much buy them illegally from the black market or buy one that was exported before 2008 when China made it illegal to export human remains. And those can go for upwards to 2000 bucks.

So you aren't likely to find any for sale on Chink sites. At least not a real one.

>China no long export skulls

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SIGH. Guess I'll have to go with the replicas then. It just won't feel the same though..

Well. I guess you could go out robbing graves.

Or just get some stuffed ducklings like anyone sensible would.

Hold on folks, I found a site

boneroom.com/store/c45/Human_Skulls.html

They even sell children skulls

Does anyone have any FastTech coupons.

Hope these things don't give you anons boners

If you are willing to spend like 1000 bucks on a skull, it's gonna be something sexual deep down. I don't care what anyone says.