What are some hard tech truths?

What are some hard tech truths?
pic related

Donald Trump will never be president of the United States of America.

Mac users will never be straight.

this made me sad

If i wanted to see this I would have gone to a shill thread on Sup Forums. Sup Forums is supposed to be my safe place

Touch screens will never match a physical keyboard.

Desktops will die before the year of the linux desktop.

CPU performance isn't going to get much better.

PC part price hiking will continue for another order of magnitude as the enthusiasts become the only desktop PC users.

Printers will never stay working properly.

No one cares about privacy.

printers work better on linux

Print servers don't.

>touch screens will replace physical keyboards
ftfy

said the guy with no gf.

Both can be true at the same time.

Well, it's both.
They'll never be as good type on, but plebs will eat them up.

Feels bad don't it?

OP is a raging faggot.

To all the muh freedom linux fags turning this board into cancer with your lack of programming knowledge and anime wallpapers: Big websites are always going to track your usage to sell to advertising companies or use for their own advertising enterprise, like Facebook and Google does. It doesn't matter what OS you use. Switching to linux isn't changing a thing when you browse the same websites. What you really want is a VPN. And even then if you're doing something illegal, they won't hesitate to give up your information, regardless of what country they are based in. Now please stop believing everything that ISIS recruiter tells you and get a life. Just because you're an autistic virgin doesn't mean they are your only hope.

autism

There are only a few hundred people who actually know how this stuff works.

There are people out there, who are not dictators or secret police thugs, but regular citizen like you, who will resent you and mock you for wanting to be free.
It's like something out of 1984, I swear.

Etherape begs to differ, and you agreed to Microsofts EULA, not me.

>Big websites are always going to track your usage to sell to advertising companies or use for their own advertising enterprise, like Facebook and Google does
>the whole fucking internet is made of big websites only.
Welp. Must suck to be Millennial, you know, being a conformist piece of shit that just bitches and how all this tracking sucks but being way too comfy to take action and compromise to drive new alternatives.