Why does Sup Forums hate the AMD FX8350?

Why does Sup Forums hate the AMD FX8350?

Intel and their marketing must be super effective.

Other urls found in this thread:

anandtech.com/show/10543/the-skylake-core-i3-51w-cpu-review-i3-6320-6300-6100-tested
youtube.com/watch?v=mj7wnRA1yDo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_AMD_FX_microprocessors#.22Vishera.22_.2832_nm_SOI.29
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skylake_(microarchitecture)#Desktop_processors
youtube.com/watch?v=0vB1jKNp1Uo
cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=AMD FX-8350 Eight-Core
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was alright at release. Horrible now.

Because my i5 3570k( not OC) outperforms it in every game

As someone who had an 8350 it has nothing on even a core i3

I've never wanted a company to succeed so bad, despite never wanting to buy their products anyway

It's garbage, it can't even beat an i3.

Intel makas better cpus. Even the most retarded braindead amdrones admit this.
also this

Intel shills still at it.

Have any of you seen benchmarks? There's literally nothing wrong with the 8350. You've all been cucked by Intel shills telling you it's bad.

this. my last AMD was a Phenom II X4 but i'm still a fanboy at heart. they'd have to fuck up Zen real bad for me to buy another Intel CPU.

It's starting to show its age. I'd still argue that it's a steal at its current price, but I'd rather just wait for Zen.

Why do people not get it...? There is reason things are made cheap. It's a cheap CPU and there's a reason for that.

>but but muh 8 cores and 5 ghz oc

Shills? It's the truth.

Look at the pic to the left.

Even a fucking 8370 can't beat an i3.

The 8350 is even worse.

Total garbage.

Guess you didn't read my post, I owned one. Benchmarks or not it was acceptable to a point.

>Doesn't link site
>Uses one game as an example
Well holy shit, you must be right.

Sup Forums is a cesspool of Intel shills

The i3 does not beat the fx8350, are you fucking retarded?

Becuz gaymz!
Lol you cuck.

Fucking kill yourself. AMDrones are worse than nvidiots. Intel makes superior in every aspect cpus if you can afford them. This is a fact.

>Intel makes superior in every aspect cpus if you can afford them. This is a fact.
Yes... good goy. Send Intel some money. Good goy.

The i5 doesn't support ECC memory. Enjoy your constant crashes.

I have one i think its just as fast as any intel cpu when it comes to general computing. it was great value when it came out, but now im waiting to see whats amd new line is like before i upgrade.

Yes it does.

See: anandtech.com/show/10543/the-skylake-core-i3-51w-cpu-review-i3-6320-6300-6100-tested

In fact the i3-6100 even beats the 8370 in nearly every benchmark.

i3 is both cheaper and faster, there's literally no reason to get one of these piece of shit AMD CPUs.

>can't refute facts
>falls to meme
typical amdrone
protip: AMD uses i7 for their trash gpu internal benchmarks

I've been running the 8350 for awhile. I got it undervolted to 1.2v default frequency. I really have never required anything more. They toss so many volts than needed on these chips its amazing.

At any rate. If you want single threaded performance. Go intel. If you want cheap multithreaded performance. Go AMD. If you want the best of all worlds and have the money go Intel.

You came to a board of NEETs who think they're l33t hax0rz because they use linux and asked for their opinion on hardware?

Well it doesn't matter...between the H1B visa abuse and the racially discriminatory hiring practices...and still other reasons its morally reprehensible to buy Intel products.

And amd is cheaper anyway so bonus.

Third.

That, plus the fucking power consumption made me choose my 6600k when I almost went 880k. Doesn't seem like it would be worth paying double on the power bill over several years. I still live at home but this just means better performance AND more GBP

>I only play Arma 3

>the only games I play are shit games developed with only a single core in mind

The FX8350 is fine. I've never had an issue pairing it up with a GTX 970 on any game, even the newer ones.

Uhh the i3 wins in literally every game tested

In what? World of Warcraft? LUL

I got mine on sale for $180 with a motherboard that regularly cost $120.
This was like 3 years ago and it still runs fine, definitely worth it at the time and runs all my games really well.

How much did AMD pay you to post this? It's fucking trash kid. gtfo internet

wow is a cpu-heavy, largely-single-threaded application, if anything it should fare worst on AMD cpu's

Well then all the reviewers for AMD CPUs must be paid shills for AMD or lying then when they say they run everything on ultra at high FPS.

>3 fps difference

i said it'd probably fare worse, not that it can't be run on ultra at high fps

Yeah as if AMD has money for shills. No I'm afraid people might actually like the company and its products.

Intel can pay shills.

Because you need to overclock it. For that you need a 100$+ mobo and AT LEAST a 25$ cooler. At that point you can just buy an i5 with a basic mobo.

that's really cool and all, but what about other things? y'know, programs that aren't games

>Why does Sup Forums hate the AMD FX8350?

youtube.com/watch?v=mj7wnRA1yDo

3 fps difference and the i3 is $30 cheaper

You'd have to be a dumbass to buy an 8350

You can stop samefagging now. We get it, you like the i3 your mother bought you.

that i3 came out 3 years after i bought my 8320, smartass

Lol I don't even have an i3, I have an i7.

But if you're a poorfag, the i3 is a way better deal than the 8350. Both faster and cheaper.

because if u wanna be a professionul gaymen expert, u gonna need intel cpu 4 the fps

Like, web browsing?

i3 destroys 8370 (and especially 8350)

>Like, web browsing?
this is just embarrassing

>6320 > 6600
?

6320 has higher base clock

>javascript benchmarks

For you.

If you dont mind -40% IPC sompared to Sandy Bridge, there is nothing wrong with Piledriver.
At least it doesnt have hidden extra cpu spying on you. And it has soldered heatspreader, just like all 32nm Intel parts.

>8370
>200$
>125W
>gets destroyed
>b-but amd is cheap

And on top of that these fucking morons seem to forget that Intel makes a new i3 every fucking year and the 8350 is a specific single processor...not a LINE OF processors

That's the release price and not the current one.

You realize you're comparing a LINE OF STILL BEING MADE PROCESSORS to a SINGULAR PROCESSOR THAT WAS MADE YEARS AGO AND only getting 3 fps difference for hundreds more our of your wallet

Shit IPC, causes housefires, and Zen is just around the corner.

Anyone buying AMD CPUs right now is either extremely poor or a total fucking retard.

Think about it. It's Piledriver. In 2016

It's a 4 year old CPU that at it's time could barely match Sandy Bridge...

Dude open your fucking eyes I say this as a R9 390 user AMD CPUs are dogshit. It's literally like you're buying a 4 year old CPU from intel...

Piledriver is an architecture designed in 2010~2011 and then released in 2012.

>Imagine it's the year 2000. And you go and buy a 5 year old CPU. You buy a fucking Pentium 120 because it's PENTIUM GUYS.

GUYS AMD SUUUCKS YOU'RE ALL SHILLS. ATHLON HAS NOTHING ON PENTIUM. MY 150 MHZ PENTIUM 1 BEATS THE 1.4 Ghz Athlon Thunderbird EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK!

Yup.

AMD is just garbage now.

Can't compete on price, can't compete on performance, literally no reason to get AMD.

Uhh the i3 is cheaper. It's literally better performance for less price.

You are so fucking stupid....go look up when the two processors you're comparing came out and shut your damn mouth until you can do some ACTUAL research...the 8350 and 8370 are nearly a decade old and the skyline shit is less than 3 years old

>the 8350 and 8370 are nearly a decade old

>8350 and 8370 are nearly a decade old
4 years
>skyline shit is less than 3 years old
1 year

>Skyline

WHICH FUCKING I3 YOU GOD DAMN MORON! THERE'S DOZENS OF FUCKING I3S SOME MORE EXPENSIVE AND WORSE THAN THE 8350 AND SOME CHEAPER AND 3 FPS BETTER

Holy shit you are calling people stupid and literally everything in your post is wrong.

Jesus christ, AMDtards everyone.

Still making my point for me...and omfg how funny his autocorrect changed a word! Hawhawhaw I'm so original and cool and funny!

man, i sure wish i listened to Sup Forums and bought a late-2015 i3 instead of an 8320 back in 2012.

Not supporting Intel is reason enough. Unless you like immigrants, lowered wages and the slow collapse of western society.

Oh and H1B is barely better than indentured servitude anyway.

Pick any of the Skylake i3s, all of them are better.

Especially the i3-6100 because it's so cheap and ridiculously better than the 8350

>uh.. i-it was autocorrect which took the 'half' out of 'half a decade' .. a-and changed 3 to 1 somehow, yea. that's it.

kek

1 to 3*

Wow are you from the future where auto correct changes numbers too?

Like you fucking nvidiots don't do the same shit You are so painfully stupid it hurts..I guessed since my 8320 is about 7 years old now and also have any of you posted proof I'm wrong? Nope. Classic nvidiots not providing ANY source to their information

>buying amd any year after the athlon64
ayyyyy

is there a video encoding benchmark too (x264)

Who the fuck said the numbers changed? Your legs hurt from jumping to conclusions all day?

AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition

Thats the last godly one they made.

Everything after that has been very lackluster.

Considering its a shit ton cheaper to get an 8350 I kinda distrust your sourceless info

>my 8320 is about 7 years old now

Interesting, so you're a time traveler?

8320 came out on October 23 2012

For regular stuff like video games and web browsing, the FX 6300 is honestly still fine, unless you're playing something CPU intensive like Cities Skylines or Total War. If you were looking for something with more horsepower for something like virtualization, it should go without saying that you shouldn't buy something that's nearly five years old. Intel and AMD both have advantages and disadvantages, it really just depends on use-case and budget.

to get like 90% of an i7's performance without the 300% price markup it's not bad.

for video encoding/rendering/working with VMs the 8350 is great.

In what world is the late 2012 A DECADE OLD?

In what world is late 2015 3 years old?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_AMD_FX_microprocessors#.22Vishera.22_.2832_nm_SOI.29

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skylake_(microarchitecture)#Desktop_processors

I got my 8350 for about $50 so your prices are fairly fucked up....how about info from this year rather than three years ago?

it's a good CPU, but Volvo makes good excavators and that doesn't mean I want to drive to work in one of those

Bulldozer was a gamble that didn't work out, end of the line

although I'll agree that Intel marketing did manage to make perf/watt way more important to the average consumer than necessary

>m-muh 10$ a year

Are you retarded?

8350 - $160

i3-6100 - $118

I liked mine but it didn't even last me three years before slightly decreasing performance for a month or two, then plummeted to the point of replacing it. Bought a 4690k, and I'm doing great now. If the 8350 didn't suddenly shit itself and match performance of a core 2 duo I'd probably still have it. Admitably it sucks dick for 3d emulators.

In what world is Wikipedia trustworthy information when you could literally change it to suit your argument?

I use my VMware workstation license with my 8350, having 8 cores to assign to different VMs is great. 16 GB of RAM helps too.

Holy crap you really are retarded.

I got my 8350 for $50 so if anyone's retarded it would be you for throwing all your money at Intel every time they shit out a new processor

>having 8 cores to assign to different VMs is great.
but then who was host?

nvidia was really more responsible for that meme IMO, they just cook up random crap and their customer base believes it as gospel.

I can get intel second hand too.

90% of what i7 not a 6700k? I don't think so...
A i7 4790k maybe in very specific cases.

youtube.com/watch?v=0vB1jKNp1Uo

And yet they're also not wrong...I could go change the article to say "amd and Intel produce monkey turds" if I wanted to

Someone tell me if FX 4320 4Ghz is good

>skylake i7 is the only i7, check my teleporting goal posts

cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=AMD FX-8350 Eight-Core

yeah, no

You know perf/watt is important for the business when you run thousands of pcs, you retarded Sup Forumstard?