GTX 1060 MSRP is $250

>GTX 1060 MSRP is $250
>Nowhere is it less than $350, ESPECIALLY not the ITX versions
What the actual fuck
I was going to upgrade my 960 ITX but I guess I'll fucking wait

Give it... 2-3 more months for stuff to even out.

I wouldn't be gunning for the 1060 though. At least go for the 70 so you can really get an appreciable difference from your 960.

Uh, I got the Evga SC 1060 itx on Newegg for 225 shipped. No tax. PayPal 25 off 200 or more discount... Try using auto notify like a good goy

Mfw I got one 254 + shipping

Now wheres that 480? I want to get one too.

> 2016
> upgrading your 960

>Having a 960 to begin with

970 > 960

LEL WAITING MEME

If I had bought a 970 I wouldn't be doing so
The jump from 960 to 1060 is just insane, and I'll have no reason to upgrade my GPU in a few years because I don't plan on buying a 4K monitor for a few years

There's a bunch for $249 but they're not in stock

Setup notifications and you'll get one when they come in.

just get a $386 1070

>Give it... 2-3 more months for stuff to even out.
This is the most bullshit you hear on every tech website.

Actually if you compare the prices they almost never get significantly lower with time. Only when they are discontinued.

>expecting people not to grab-bag that sexy thing on day 1 hour 0

you snooze you lose nerd. get one of the ugly bulky less versatile sagging loud cooler-6-inches-off-the-pcb 1070's like everyone else.

I would like to go what is more full retard for me and get a 1070 but that's too expensive in the UK.

If if I had a friend help me import it that'd be £360.

The difference between now and the past is that both AMD and Nvidia are having supply problems. TSMC (who Nvidia is trusting with manufacturing all of their Pascal chips) doesn't have the spare capacity with Apple hogging up most of their 16nm capacity and GlobalFoundries (who AMD is trusting with manufacturing of their Polaris chips) is only really ramping up their Samsung licensed 14nm node.

>Live in Finland
>Bizarre situation where 4GB versions of the RX 480 are only available as non-reference cards (for about 270€) and the reference 8GB version cost about the same as non-reference cards like the Sapphire and Asus ones (300-330€)
>Non-reference 1060s also have badly inflated price tags (300-390€)
Thank god I'm still at least a year from my next upgrade with my 970...

And where would this be?

THE WAY IT IS MEANT TO BE PLAYED

just get a cheap nano if you have a fetish for small gpus

>lying on the internet

jet.com

Still looks $249....

Half of them aren't
and the ones that are, are out of stock
stop lying on the internet panjeet nvidia shill

>three at 250
>one at 260
>b-but there is one at 290 and another at 330!

>PNY and mini itx cards
>out of stock
panjeet you can stop shilling now im never buying nvidia no matter how hard you try to shill

He said that they are out of stock. He also said that they are priced at $250. How is he lying in either of these?

I hope you realize the irony of telling the OP to wait a few more months for prices to settle and then recommending a 1070

So being out of stock means they weren't being sold at that price?

Okay sempai.

Fuck, I may wait until my friend in Iowa gets back from work.

Doesn't work for me.

The scorpio is going to have 12 gb of VRAM, half of which is going to be used as Logical ram, and the other half as traditional VRAM. The 1060 is going to be under-preforming in a year.

jews gotta eat too, you antisemitic bastard.