$20 128gb Flash Drive?

Is this worth it?

I found this flash drive while I was on staples, looking for some back to school supplies?

The only flash drive I got is a 4gb staples flash drive I got 5 years ago and I need a new one

Should I get this or a better flash drive?

staples.com/PNY-Turbo-128GB-USB-3-0-Flash-Drive-P-FD128TBOP-GE/product_338634?externalize=certona

Other urls found in this thread:

staples.com/PNY-Turbo-128GB-USB-3-0-Flash-Drive-P-FD128TBOP-GE/product_338634?externalize=certona
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't believe it

It's from staples and from PNY

here's the link again if you miss it

Why the fuck do you need 128gb of removable storage?

I had this exact drive. It broke after a -single- fucking use and the data was completely irrecoverable.

Would not recommend.

Possibly putting vidyas and operating systems on it

>plus it cost as much as a 16gb flash drive

PNY Employee here: meh, their fail rate is kinda high

>Not habeebibg it
>ISHYGDDT

My friend has one, it usually works.

Go for something better

Whaddya know, I still have the broken piece of shit lying around. Here's just proof that I own one.

Don't waste your money, OP. Realistically, it's not a very good idea storing that much stuff on a flash drive in the first place.

does it still work. Do you recommend any other flash drive?

That's not that big of a discount. They are at microcenter for $25

I got some Adata 32's for 7 or 8 dollars and they were pretty good. Fucking takes forever to fill one up from 2.0 though, I think it's actually faster to burn a DVD.

3.1 dongles when?

HABEEB IT!

Time stamp or gtfo

bump

>PNY

I went to my staples nearby and they sold a 256 PNY USB for 49 bucks, down from 69. Pretty gud.

I usually just swipe USB sticks I like; they're small enough that people don't notice when they go missing and they think it was misplaced.

>Possibly putting vidyas and operating systems on it
Isn't that the point of a hard drive? Flash drives are much slower.

yeah its for on the go when your at school and decided on break to play counter strike or half life

What's the best 64gig flash drive on Amazon right now?

Had one that was a gift, after very light usage i went to take it out of my laptop bag one day and the dayum connecter was missing

>PNY
>128GB @ $20
That shit is a scam OP, PNY does deliver what it advertises but they have really shit quality, reliability and speeds.

Use it as a poor man's ssd