Thoughts on the Endless?

Thoughts on the Endless?

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/1381437927/endless-computers
endlessm.com/download/
youtube.com/watch?v=yDSWGV3jGek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The OS is pretty neat.

I have no idea what that is but I'll bet it's some kickstarter-tier useless gadget

kickstarter.com/projects/1381437927/endless-computers

We have a winner

A PC isn't a gadget, you niggers.

That said, the hardware is crap.

The OS is fucking great though, I have been using it on an old machine.

where does it end?

Where could I get a copy of that? And what exactly is it? The screenshots look like a modified GNOME.

Because that's what it is.
endlessm.com/download/

3rd world countries like India don't need computers. They need food and poo in loo. Fucking useless plastic.

>They need food and poo in loo.

And contraceptives. Lots of them.

>getting paid to make your own low-effort distro

sounds like a nice scam to me

Shit yeah way to teach those African refugees how to program Javascript

Nice racism there, asshole.

is that your buttplug, op?

THIS!

Nice nigger there, nigger.

Why is hate speech like this tolerated on blue boards? Aren't blue boards supposed to be worksafe?

you must be new here

Death is the best one

food, housing, sex, labour, etc is super cheap over here.

what is crazy expensive is anything culture/technology related. is like if multinational corporations' best interests is to keep us poor and ignorant to continue exploiting us.

>not Delirium

>WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE A COMPUTER?!
You know, read, go outside, talk to people.

Is literally just a PC with a composite output?

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Can I have some cheese with that pasta?

If this is pasta, it's maybe one of the best I've seen.

> reddit.com/r/cringeworthy

>first world middle-class consumerfags "create" another piece of electronic crep to send to another third world alongside with 1000 tons of e-waste.
youtube.com/watch?v=yDSWGV3jGek
How about finding couple of thousand of perfectly working refurbished laptops and sending them to people in need, sheet the OP-thing doesn't even have some kind of mesh-networking capability, just a chinese arm board in a case five times bigger in volume.

Oh boy. Oh boy.
You can get a used thinkpad for 100-200 dollars.
You can get a chromebox for 160 dollars.

>why the fuck is banter allowed on a site that's essentially banter central
welcome to Sup Forums, now get out you rainbow-colored fruitcake.

A computer will only inhibit productivity in most of the community. People love computers, and, of course, the internet. The majority of these Endless owners will be sitting at home, slowly rotting away on a chair, shit posting, while the rest of the country dies around them. Some good might come of it but I'm not so sure about it

If you have nigger cock to suck please do it somewhere else before I lynch both of you.
Fucking race traitor

gas the niggers rope the jews, fuck off

NIGGER NIGGER CHICKEN DINNER

>PAJEET RAJESH POOIN THELOO

this
a 100usd thinkpad not only has a screen but also has a battery and keyboard, is easy to service and very resilient to damage. and speed wise it probably out performs this plastic dildo by a factor of 10.

also it's 100% recycling of tones of thinkpads that would be just turned intro scrap.

Well I have always been a GNOME fan. Thanks, user.

>we built a feature to lets people's monitor become monitors, making a PC cheaper
>cheaper
starting from 169 dollar, note that raspberry pi is 35 dollar, you can get a second hand 2008 made laptop 100 dollar in my country, and this shit would start from 300 dollar in my country (hint: poorest country in east europe)
this. I repeated it without realizing
>WE built a feature
you just added a hdmi port and maybe composite video output, another bullshit project.

Sounds like nigger talk to me :^)

I like the matte transparent plastic on the bottom. The glossy white looks like shit. Otherwise, seems overpriced for what it is.

It's a fucking Raspberry Pi in a fancy case

Why does this exist?

They talk shit about tvs and yet this thing doesn't even have a composite out. It's like they reinvented Apple II or ZX Spectrum, but without any advantages over generic 100-dollar chink atom/celeron box, like mesh networking capability and software, no it's just another ubuntu clone with gnome and a few fancy "apps".
But as far as I understood, they will provide one "computador" for free to latin pajeetos for every time a white man pays $500.
The rest or the money goes to campaign creators.

It actually seems worse than an RPi 3. The $80 model comes with 3x USB and no WiFi. The RPi 3 comes with 4x USB and WiFi/Bluetooth. Besides storage and casing it seems to have no advantage at all.

I acquires more room, thus it has higher shipping cost.

Romania? Ukrainian separatist territories?