What do you think Steve Jobs would say about this?

What do you think Steve Jobs would say about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4YY3MSaUqMg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If I wanted your opinion I'd give it to you

- Steve Jobs

"Needs more of that directly ripped off from Braun look."

kill me

>rolling in grave intensifies

He wouldn't say anything because he's a corpse you retarded mongoloid.

>Sup Forums actually believes there is a better solution for the stylus

Probably fire the CEO, but it's actually great seeing apple going full retard, since the pretentious cocksucking turtleneck fag can't rise from his grave.

>pretentious
>implying that's necessarily a bad thing

Girls must love you.

Yes it is, being pretentious gets you cancer and then you die, like the pretentious cocksucker you are, so unless you want to end up like the turtleneck fag, don't be a pretentious cunt. That simple tbqh famalam pie.

An implementation that doesn't require charging in the first place.

So is that actually confirmed?

He thought he could cure cancer with carrot juice or whatever?

He thought he could cure cancer by putting dicks in his ass.

Well that explains the new CEO

Ah, thanks for the clarification. Almost forgot Sup Forums was shit for a second.

Anyone who didn't stop buying Apple products after Jobs died deserves to be ripped off by the quacks who took over.

Anyone who ever bought apple products deserves to be shot.

I had an ipod touch as a kid.

I hope you get shot.

>galaxy note

Better delete your browser history so your mother doesn't see you talking like that.

Dat edge.

Stop projecting, applefag.

Projecting that you have a mother? I should've assumed you would have two dads, sorry.

So you have two dads?

>implying he isn't frozen somewhere

from apples perspectivethis is the best soultion financially becuase in next model, they will "upgrade" the stylus so cucks have to buy a new one to be trendy

from customers perspective - its not. There is a technology for styluses that dont require batteries and for the money they pay it should be already in place.

further - even if they decided to use battery operated stylus they should have at least include a short cable. Without cable its very easy to break it. But maybe that was the idea - make it shitty and prone so we can charge them for new ipads/styluses or repair

"First you Loo
and then you Poo"

I bet your iPod wasn't the only thing that was touched when you were a kid

To fit inside the device Samsung had to make it thin and uncomfortable in the hand. The Apple stylus is meant to be comfortable to use for extended periods like a real pencil. It has to be thicker than the device.

while apple does make some shitty calls, most of the products have an above average performance and great design and build quality for the average non techy user, and that’s a fact, overpriced, but undeniably decent products specially the iphones, ipads and macbooks

>same hardware
DUDE JUST SLAP THE APPLEL LOGO LMAO
>now the same hardware costs 2x as much
>applel

I wouldn't mind if those phones were originally this thick with big battery

>while apple does make some shitty calls, most of the products have an above average performance and great design and build quality for the average non techy user, and that’s a fact

No it's not. Their Mac line up is 4 years old with the exception of the macbook (model with the 12in screen and 1 usb-c port). They're making people pay big premiums for 4 year old hardware.

Who do you think you're convincing with posts like this?

It's literally the truth though

um the stylus doesn't need to go inside the phone, that's just storage. unless you're saying that you'd store the apple stylus in the charging port.

The official battery case is the most anti jobs thing apple has done
Jobs would have either a. Made a bigger battery or b. Told people the small battery is exactly how its supposed to be

Steve said "never ask what I would do"

I can't imagine how much this picture would trigger Jobs. Especially the stylus. He openly hated styluses.

youtube.com/watch?v=4YY3MSaUqMg

I don't get the meme. It doesn't look very good, but as long as it's comfortable who cares? At least there's something to grip onto now.

What a pretentious fag.

He'd love it

>Inductive charging
>proprietary magnetic port on the side of the device
>female lightning connector so the stylus can be charged by the usb charger
>passive stylus

wireless charging with a dedicated pen-shaped base station

Haha oh my god that is SO funny the OP says what would he say and you're all like "HURR NU UH he's a ded faggt"

lol I love the humor on this board, a++!

He hated styluses ON A SMARTPHONE

No. In general.
Apple actually started work on a tablet before the iphone. Steve wanted to show all other attempts on the marked "how it should be done". One of his main beliefs was that there should be no stylus.

Return to the glory days of PowerPC when?

Never ever. ARM is the new king.

this

Apple has released a lot of crappy design and DOA products under Steve.

First Macbook Air
iPhone 4 Antenna
One button round mouse

he actually came out twice
no one cared
twice

isn't being gay kind of a pre requisite to be apples ceo?

>"Hey, I gay"
>"No shit, you work at apple"

POWER is actually a viable high performance server/desktop chip. ARM is not.

Steve definitively was not gay.
I mean, he had an illegitimate kid, you don't do that when you're gay.

He was a vegan, alternative medicine nutjob however and that killed him. He died of cancer, not AIDS.

It was this sort of jokes that gave me cancer

Stve Jobs

POWER is a housefire worse than AMD

he'd obviously call it "cancerous"
haha.

et tu iphone?

Jobs was responsible for the iPod shuffle that had no buttons and the shitty square iPod nano, among other mistakes. He had a boner for small size. He would have said how the phone gets amazing battery life at its current size.

Savage

The pencil. Superior Xperia user with pen mode coming through.

>We're going to remove the headphone jack
>but it won't make the device any thinner
>also we're going to include this super awkward adapter

Apple has officially reinvented everything again

Because if it's about being minimalistic it's not about being comfortable or resembling human-likable shapes.

>poor little white guy.jpg

"Pump some more poz cum up my poop chute, Jamal!"

JUST

If they made the device 2mms thicker they'd be able to have a slot for it to sit in and charge

"as long as it's overpriced I'm fine with it."

>they should include a short cable
It comes with an adapter so you can use any lightning cable you want with it

You must be 18+ to use this website

kekukek

Surface already has it.

The iPad pro and Pixel C are both a shitty Surface.

It's funny how MS has the long run locked down when it comes to tablets, no wonder they didn't drop touch based windows after 8

Note tablets have a slot. And they have 10k mAh batteries, and all that...

Is the opinion of a man who was retarded enough to drink hippie juice to cure his aids really matter?

don't forget the enemas

>dedicate life to making products with CLEAN design
>5 years after you die your successors fuck your shit up

JUST

He had good business sense, but didn't know shit about health.

>make it thinner
>plastic battery pack
>thick again

all the while androids have fucking iris scanners. apple is shit.

>>dedicate life to making products with CLEAN design
Too bad Steve Jobs was too fucking stupid to provide the same attention for the OS all his shit runs on

I'm not sure about the new ones, but the old ones certainly were. The heatsink on PowerMac G4s and G5s was comically large, and I could use my 1.5ghz G4 mini to heat my room.

Apple & Jobs always say whatever shit justifies their current products. They double back on it whenever they have something to sell in the niche they previously shat on.

That's Asus now too. Same shit from the same factories but with a different logo.