/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• user likes his 8Bitdo controllers • user receives his memes from Gearbest • Photographanon shows his recently acquired gear • JEB! t-shirt appears • Another user got his Daniel Memington watch and took a very beautiful picture of it • user shows off his memephones • Another user got his 1$ mice Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ebags.com/product/ebags/value-set-packing-cubes-slim-packing-cubes/115846?productid=1302042
gearbest.com/other-cell-phone-accessories/pp_358781.html
gizmochina.com/2016/08/09/xiaomi-redmi-4-rumored-debut-august-25-snapdragon-625/
aliexpress.com/item/F-91W-LED-Watch-women-brand-sports-digital-watches-gold-band-stainless-steel-watch-men-relogio/1894678998.html
ebay.com/itm/Black-1-8-TFT-Screen-RUIZU-X02-MP3-MP4-Music-Player-Ultrathin-4G-High-Quality-UP-/302034457175?hash=item4652a81257:g:~2wAAOSwnQhXpjas
ebay.com/itm/1-8-TFT-Screen-RUIZU-X02-HiFi-4G-MP3-4-Music-Player-FM-Recorder-High-Quality-WT-/191938400469?hash=item2cb06b90d5:g:69YAAOSwDuJWzq0f
youtube.com/watch?v=neEcHmDinNs
chinkshit.xyz/random/
en.miui.com/thread-324467-1-1.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>discord the opiate of gaymen

RIP original OP. Hope these threads can be just as good without him.

I just bought a LG G5 and I need a new case.

I am an aircraft mechanic, I need a really heavy duty case (shockproof, waterproof, etc.)

I will reward with dank avionic stuff.

any of those waterproof rugged case in Aliexpress. You shouldn't be fiddling with your cel while mechanicking anyway

Nice socks

any solution to aliexpress always reverting to my language? I only wanna use the global site... but apparently some links force it to change it...
damn chinks...

wut happened?

Any organization stuff for luggage? Something like this:

ebags.com/product/ebags/value-set-packing-cubes-slim-packing-cubes/115846?productid=1302042

He died in a housefire.

are there any small/cheap quadrocopters with camera that can be operated from computer using wifi? I would like to fly around my house and see on my screen what the camera sees

Daily reminder to cancel your orders with Vicky.

Should I get either the Rock Mula or Rock Zircon Earbuds

The Mula's are 4 and the Zircon's are 9 bucks, which ones are better though?

But I use my phone to look electrical schematic and maintenance manual instead of printing them.

Searched for "Bubm" on Aliexpress and it yields a bunch of organizers for tech stuff. Any user bought something like this?

My tablet that i ordered on July 7th still hasnt arrived.
Tracking has been "arrived at local post office and will be delivered in the coming days" since July 13th.

I messaged Gearbest and threathened them with contacting the bank and authorities(which i will actually do) unless they refund me completely.

Currently waiting for a response

From all these packages not coming from Gearbest on time, it's making me want to just switch to Ebay to save the headache

why?

Just bought an almost identical product from gearbest for €3.30
gearbest.com/other-cell-phone-accessories/pp_358781.html

>Information sent to Czech

What does this mean on trackitonline.ru?

It's the last time i order from gearbest.

In 2 days the 25 business days delivery time expires and i'm gonna file a complaint to Visa

Avoid the Mula, just read the review for both on audiobudget.com

Any good chink routers? Most xiaomi ones have only 2 port switch on them, I would like at least 4. Also I would prefer not to deal with chink manuals. Checked wiki and previous threads but there are only xiaomi ones.

>July 7th still hasnt arrived
>July 7

Package from china with free shipping can take like 3 months to arrive. That's just what you get for ordering from there.

He retired on account of the Discord/referral link drama. At least one user has taken up the mantle of making half-decent OPs and avatarfagging with Mitu though and so far he's doing a pretty good job.

Fuck you.

It says 10-25 working days, i expect it to arrive in 25 working days at most.

They will be hearing from my bank ;)

The Cheerson CX-10W is controlled via an Android/iOS app so as long as you can run one of them on your computer you should be fine. Good luck operating the virtual sticks without a touch interface though.

You can get a used Asus on Ali for less than it would cost locally. Native Chinese routers are usually lack gigabit ethernet because wired connections are harder to botnet.

Depending on your reasons for wanting 4 ethernet jacks you could always get the Xiaomeme one and a cheapo 4-port switch - the non-youth edition router has an English firmware available and its interface is simple enough that you won't need a manual, plus you can flash openWRT to it if you have autistic networking requirements.

Wait, you mean you didn't use paypal? Are you literally retarded?

Your bank won't give you a refund unless they decide to eat your loss.

You don't want cute Vicky to lose her job, do you?

>Tracking has been "arrived at local post office and will be delivered in the coming days" since July 13th.

your local post office stole the package m8, that's not gearbest's fault

Thanks. Seems to be the medium size version but works fine for me.

Still, it's not my fault, so somebody owes me money

What country?

Romania

I have either been chink'd(they never sent the package) or gipsy'd(the post stole my shit)

25 to 50 business days, not 25 days max.

hey /"chinese stuff general"/ my memejazz geek ak33 (blue switch) mech keyboard gonna arrive soon... should i do a review here or on mkg thread?

>romania
You've been tsapa'd.

Why not both? It's not like you need to write it twice. but yeah /csg/ will def be interested

I'm not pushing the cancel button until I get my Vicky lewds

gizmochina.com/2016/08/09/xiaomi-redmi-4-rumored-debut-august-25-snapdragon-625/

Gearbest also sells a couple of asus ones

what even happened?

Fuck off autist

old OP did retire though, didn't you see his post?

That was written by someone pretending to be the original OP, the real original OP never left

No he didn't. He never left

Not even Trump calls the Chinese "Chinks", are you more racist than Donald Drumpf?

Found the veg... I mean chink

this is as good of a time to ask as any, do people who don't like trump just call him drumpf because it sounds a little bit silly? it always seemed like such an odd insult to me
and yes, I know it's his old family name, doesn't make it a more valid insult

#MakeDonaldDrumpfAgain

chink

It's just shitposting. People making fun of Facebook liberals who parrot John Oliver.

>implying you have to be liberal to dislike Trump

what are you 12?

kind of got that most people on here use it sarcastically, I just wanted to know why people say it seriously.
if it literally is just "drumpf lmao", then that's so dumb

it's what retarded butthurt liberals are trying to do to discredit him or something. it's transparently juvenile and desu i'm embarrassed they can't come up with something better. i kinda feel like trump's ability to get where he is today is due to the stranglehold of SJWs on what you can and can't safe have allowed him to flourish

trump is the bacteria that outgrew the safe space and now it's that motherfucker from Ferngully (pic related)

implying you need to be conservative to support him. i'm a vegan straightedge government employee and i support trump

If only there was a feature on this website to prevent personality theft.

OP, get a fucking trip.

Well, I guess all I can say is that: Before I go to sleep, my feet take me off and they go to bed! When I close my eyes really tight, I can watch movies On-Demand. I can choose whatever I want, so... It’s free, because I know a guy. My mom is Six Flags, my dad’s Busch Gardens, so... Whenever I want to, I can turn into a black-and-white movie star from the 1930s...

Best chink phone under $60?

'Drumpf' is literally just a 15th century pronunciation of 'Trump'.

Most people here use it sarcastically to make fun of cringeworthy, mindless liberals.

People that use it to discredit Trump are retarded, because everybody's last name has changed over time, to fit the phonology of the language, as it evolves.

This. Most of the people I know voting for Trump are dems.

>uncomfortable truths are autism

alright, so it is just "drumpf lmao". Please don't tell them you could also remove the T from his last name for another hilarious insult.

anywho, back to /csg/.

I didn't say liberal. I said Facebook liberal.

its just a shitposter. they happen. the best thing to do is not give him (you)s

aliexpress.com/item/F-91W-LED-Watch-women-brand-sports-digital-watches-gold-band-stainless-steel-watch-men-relogio/1894678998.html

404 on the randomizer.

Sale of the fucking century
>Ruizu X02 MP3 Players for just 0.99

ebay.com/itm/Black-1-8-TFT-Screen-RUIZU-X02-MP3-MP4-Music-Player-Ultrathin-4G-High-Quality-UP-/302034457175?hash=item4652a81257:g:~2wAAOSwnQhXpjas

Get them NOW

>$15.41 shipping
what a ruse

>Starting bid:US $0.99
>Time left: 2d 02h
Well done

HOLY SHIT WRONG LINK

GO HERE AND BUY NOW, BROS

ebay.com/itm/1-8-TFT-Screen-RUIZU-X02-HiFi-4G-MP3-4-Music-Player-FM-Recorder-High-Quality-WT-/191938400469?hash=item2cb06b90d5:g:69YAAOSwDuJWzq0f

That's still auction with chink'd shipping?

You're the one replying to a shitposter, you shitposter.

Infographic when

I need to buy chink shit I don't need

kek'd

youtube.com/watch?v=neEcHmDinNs

Not bad for $80.

no u

Just go to the randomizer and fuck your shit up by buying the first thing it rolls to regardless of price.

that shipping tho

I don't want a furry buttplug though
Why is that even in the randomizer

get a quadcopter.

>contacting the authorities
ahaha oh wow
that sure will scare people in china

what the fuck is wrong with my redmeme it's only getting 4 hours onscreen and it's only a month old

I calibrated my battery and tried flashing Cm + reflashing miui + greenify

fucking CHINKS

also interested in this. budget is probably $100 max though if 60 is a stretch.

>I calibrated my battery
Get an iPhone since you're clearly too fuckwitted to use Android.

chinkshit.xyz/random/

MIUI 7.5 Global Stable V7.5.8.0.MALMIDE for Redmi 3S Released!

en.miui.com/thread-324467-1-1.html

Redmi 3s owners flash your phone now!

My ganzo came in today. It's a bit larger than I expected, but it feels nice and premium. The blade is really sharp too. It can shave off hair easily.

Whats the name of the program I should use to test out my new pool of sharks?

Any CSG approved cherry mx mechanical keyboards?

CrystalDiskMark Shizuku Edition for speed benchmark.
h2testw for capacity test.

Have you considered using condoms? Some company used to sell unlubricated condoms as phone protectors. It looks silly, but if you tie it tight it's good enough to take a phone diving

You should always wear protection.

>not the flower one
you will never be part of the meme squad

Where can I find similar price/quality watches, but non-fake? Yazole has ticking issues, any other """brands"""?

>live in Ibiza
>get my shit shipped to Mallorca

guys, can'd DHL into geogrphy? Or is it chinks fault? Well, maybe is just a typo, because at the chink's page said MALLORCA - FIGUERETES - SPAIN (Figueretes is in Ibiza, thought I don't there, just near, well, anything here could be considered near).

I bought it on geekbuying, has anyone get something like that on his tracking number before and recived its shit right? I'll wait for thursday to send them a message.

i had something like that happend to me, it shipped all around merica before entering my country

It's not /csg/ if it's Cherry, dumbass.
Kailh switches are the chink version, try the Noppoo Lolita Spyder 87. ~$55, you probably can't go cheaper.

any recommended full-size keyboards (preferably with media keys)?

Flash global rom, you were probably running chinked version.

Done that several times. Even tried cm nightly.