Apple A10 SOC

3548 single-core score in geeckbench, more than 1000 higher than A9 and more than 1200 higher than the best the competition has to offer.

Other urls found in this thread:

macrumors.com/2016/08/09/iphone-7-plus-geekbench-results-reveal-a10-3gb-ram/
anandtech.com/show/9766/the-apple-ipad-pro-review/2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Too bad you still can't do anything with the hardware except for Angry Birds and fart apps.

Comparing Apple's A-series chips against Android device chips is fucking useless. This isn't the PC spec race you fucking retard. I'm an iPhone user and always have been, its people like you who are most toxic, people who don't understand shit about anything.

iPhone specs past camera barely matter, if Apple can make iOS and 3rd party apps run smooth on 128MB RAM then that's all it needs. Its not an Android device, its not in a speed race.

>Angry Birds and fart apps

Oh boy, some fresh memes from 2009. I know autists can't be creative but you can try at least. Might want to look at your Android '''store''' or whatever that joke is called.

What does it matter? Ios is still Shit.

THE LEAST ON ANDROID ITS EASY TO CAPSLOCK PARTY

ITT lagdroid pajeet defense force.

>assuming I'm an Android user because I shit on your Fisher Price """phone"""
Okay.

Qualcomm and Samsung tried to close the gap with Kyro and Moongose.

The devices it comes in don' run OS X so who cares.

>Fisher Price

I really feel like I've stepped into the past. Let me guess, its 'locked down' and 'babby's first OS' too, among other nonsensical delusional things. This is the same shit I used to hear over 5 years ago when I was still frequenting this place, you seriously need to think of new maymays to hate on Apple.

A few days ago there was an Apple hate thread where I saw the same absurdly stale images from pre-2010. I'm not sure what the economy is like in India but, can you Pajeets not pool together cash for a new HDD to store some fresh content?

Word I'd much rather leave my phone at home torrenting all day

Android users are so fucking dumb

I'm sorry you can't defend your toy, to the point where you resort to calling names.

Apple is like Intel, perfecting their 2 core cpus instead of adding more and more cores *amd*

I'd give the chance this is legit about 0%. 3500 single core score is intel desktop CPU range.

Not that poster but there are still some very legitimate complaints about iOS, namely the lack of sideloading.

Even Windows Phone allows for unsigned sideloaded apps (unless the phone is domain controlled and group policy disallows it!)

That's really all Apple needs.

Kill yourself iCuck.

>your device is a toy
>angry birds
>fart apps
>I shit on your Fisher Price """phone"""

>HAHA YOU CAN'T DEFEND IT WITH SUBSTANTIAL ARGUMENTS AND NOW YOU'RE RESORTING TO NAMECALLING

Were sober when you made your previous posts?

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
Apple fags LITERALLY think they are BTFOing Android!!!!!!

It's okay to be sad sometimes, especially when someone doesn't like what you like.

>geekbench
It's nothing.

the longer they delay the transition to quadcore the harder it will be

You people are idiots

>HE POSTED IT ON Sup Forums IS MUST BE TRUE XDDDD

macrumors.com/2016/08/09/iphone-7-plus-geekbench-results-reveal-a10-3gb-ram/

>Update: Fake

>x86

different scores.

ok tim cook, mind showing us a picture of your iPhone 9.2?

>were sober

I think we need to ask you that question OP.

>not being able to use it to compile Gentoo programs
Too bad it will be limited by the shit OS

>iOS isn't capable of running on x86
>therefore we must exclude Android's superior scores

Can we have a discussion, seriously, instead of shitposting, like the fact that Apple keeps on using a dual core again for the A10 and that there is no L3 cache on the CPU.

Maybe it's the fact that Geekbench can't measure the CPU specs accurately but more likely than not, it seems like the next iPhone got to some sweet spot that Apple deems it can just ditch the L3 altogether and focus on optimizing other areas of the CPU.

I guess it's a repeat for why the A9X doesn't have a L3 cache.

anandtech.com/show/9766/the-apple-ipad-pro-review/2