>The best of Chromium with the power of Ubuntu
No thanks. If I wanted to join the botnet, I'd stay with microshaft

>check about page
>chrome
>google
>chromebook
It's like you're not even trying.

but it's optional, you don't have to login to googbot

But the whole point of this distro is to cater to those who love their Google botnet. It would seem odd to choose it if you wanted to avoid Google's unwieldy baton up your bingtunnel.

But what if you want a comfy, minimal distro that's easy as fuck to install though?

There are GUI installers for Arch.

does this actually do anything "unique" or is it just another slimmed down ubuntu derivative?

The second one. And it's damn good at it.
Why would a casual user ever want arch?

>glorious Ubuntu 14.04

Why would a casual user ever care a minimal installation? Normies don't give a fuck if the OS comes loaded with 100 GB of bloatware as long as it has Chrome so they can use YouTube and Facebook.

Dope. I'll give this a try on my Thinkpad

im gonna give it a try once i finish backing up my laptop. i use arch right now and i know ill miss aur/pacman but i don't use it that much desu

this.
quad-dubs speak the truth

>website is literally just a wordpress template

this is a scam. no one that can program properly would just let their site be a template with a few images changed

So, simple website = bad distro?
I don't get your logic.
A developer wants to create a great product and lets the product speak for itself.

I'm actually using it on a VM so far, and it's great.
Gonna install it on my laptop tomorrow probably.

a developer would want their website to show their passion for the project..if they spent more than 10 minutes on this "distro" they would have made their own page

>this is a scam. no one that can program properly would just let their site be a template with a few images changed
stallman.org/
>free software is a scam

see Since it's not a paid product, the developer probably only cares about having a place to show his work, not impress an ape with their web design skills.