Longest mice

What is the longest mouse that doesn't have a shit sensor and switches?

It just dawned on me that my Logitech m570 trackball is so comfortable because it's almost six inches long.

Most mice I've looked at are closer to 5 inches at most. That leaves the mouse just shy of resting in the back of my palm comfortably. That extra inch makes all the difference I guess, heh

Before you decry palm grip, don't. I agree. This is for a nonstandard standing desk setup where my hand naturally rests on top of the mouse rather than the more precise fingertip grip method which I vastly prefer. But needs are needs and I need a long mouse for this setup.

Closest long mouse I've found won't cut it and all the long mice I can find are shit sensor gimmick brand gaming mice. I'd keep using a trackball but I'm faster and more precise with a regular mouse so for some instances, I need a regular mouse.

I have all kinds of wrist rests and I don't like the way they feel. I just prefer a longer mouse.

So, you like a good 6" in your hand? Feels right?

I'd put my long mouse inside her

hows her foot game?

>tfw no good gigantor mice

She's really cute but fucking terrible at reviews.

>When you are ready to elevate to God tier of input devices.

yes

The biggest non-shit mouse I know of is the Kone XTD optical.

Is... is this thread secretly about dick size?

It's less about being the biggest but needing to be big enough. Even the m570 at 5.7 inches I find a hair short. I'm really looking for a 6+ inch mouse. That Kone mouse is only ~5.1". The sensor doesn't have to be perfect I guess but most of the bigger mice are literal garbage. The closest I've found is the Logitech g602. It's longer than the Kone but still too short. The only longer mice I can find are chinese no name crap.

>Thumb ball
Get a load of this fucker.
Step up to the true God.

>true God

>not the T-RB22

kek

>And then he told me he uses a mouse for his desktop that uses batteries.

Laugh all you want, but the T-RB22 is the Model M of mice. They last forever and are comfy as fuck.

>Model M of mice
Model M is not batter powered.

Batteries last a good while. You could also use rechargeables, or if you really hate batteries, mod it for external power.

It really is a good mouse. There's a reason they go for over 100 USD on ebay.

TrackBalls seriously hurt my hand to use for anything more than 10 minutes. Thumb Balls are comfy and just as good.

>Palm objectively better or at least more accurate than fingertip

can someone elaborate?

Protip: its not

With only fingergrip you can just move the mouse with your fingers for small, precise movements. Palm requires you to at least move your wrist for any kind of movement.

I switched them around in my post, thanks

One looks like you are fingering your desk and the other looks like you are jerking off your desk.

I am ironically perennially on the lookout for the shortest, most front-balanced mouse for better finger-tip gripping.

Le sigh, never to be satisfied with mice.

>amazon

No one is actually buying them at that price. Ebay sold listings places it at around the same price as the T-RB22.

>used

>paying sextuple extra for a new out of production anything.

maybe the zowie ec1-a? i got some decent size hands and it's a pretty nice size.