What kind of chair does Sup Forums use?

What kind of chair does Sup Forums use?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B00VL73JLI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
youtube.com/watch?v=-sTDAUBV0YA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

15-year old IKEA chair that I got for free from my brother many years ago and have never changed since

still the comfiest I've ever used

my computer monitor is on the right, HDTV in front

Ikea markus. Pretty good for a budget chair.

Legit only just figured out you could lock the recline on this thing. I've had it over a year now and it's alright but arm rests hit my desk when I'm sat at the right height and it's annoying as shit.

this

its pretty goddamn comfy

A simple office chair. Nothing too comfy.

Got this in leather (no chrome) for $120

$250
Arrives tomorrow I am excite.

oops

you could literally buy a lazyboy for 200

I jacked up my lumbar I need it.

I hope you guys don't use a cheap one.

I have a herman aeron at work and I love it.

Can anyone recommend a good with a headrest so I can lean back and enjoy anime

can any tall bros recommend a chair for me? my back thanks you.

You live a good life man.

The 1500M I posted has an adjustable back height and weight activated seat adjustment.

>current year
>not building your own chair with high density foam and proven long-term ergonomics.

Same as yours

Every chair I've had inevitably loses all cushion after ~6-12 months. I'm not even fat, 170lbs.

Tried a mesh char?

Jokes on you, I have a metal plate inserted underneath it.

Did that go up someone's ass.

Killed them.

I found one in the garbage where I work and only had to replace the cylinder. Pretty fucking nice chair for $25 and a half hour of my time.

Honestly was going to jack one on my last day, but pussied out of course.

Going with this one myself, if it is bad i will find you and make you into my next chair.

It is not as comfy as it looks.

Some HON that I got for $50 because my brother in law used to work for them. It's really nice and allegedly retails for $1200.

I balding chair from OfficeMax, I think it was Crowley or some shit. I need to buy a quality chair that doesn't break the bank.

I have a haworth "improv". Like photo, but dark blue. It reclines.

I rescued it from a welding shop break room. It was caked in grease. took a carpet cleaner to it and its absolutely brand new now.

I used to have HON brand chairs but those have no support and just end up being uncomfortable.

Only chair worth using...you fucking plebs.

Hand me downs from my moms office. Now, I have a really cheap shitty one I got from Big Lots.

I'll suck you're cock for that one

What does it take to get one of these, I would love to sit in a meme

Same as you
Only thing I don't like that much is that armrests can't be adjusted inwards
very comfy tho

Lucky fuck

Same.

/comfy/ as fuck.

Just got this. Not sure if I like it though.

My old chair was pretty bad though

tbhfam

i have an aeron at home, a steelcase gesture at lab (but we're getting some sit-stand desks in a week or two, so i'll probably be standing a bit more)

best chair ever

amazon.com/gp/product/B00VL73JLI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

it says its sale from 400 for 170 but thats probably not true. Still a good chair so far, only had it for about 3 months now.

Viasit Scope

Only truly acceptable chairs for Sup Forums are used high end office chairs.

Before, I had three new cheap "office chairs" for 100-200€ each, but they each where neither comfy for long sitting sessions nor did they last long and I had to replace them after 3-4 years.

im using this horrible plastic and metal chair that we would normally use as a stool for standing on for getting up high. its completely fucked up but somehow my fat ass is still not enough to make it break.

the plastic seat part had bolts that held it on the chair but they wore out and the whole seat would slide off super easy so i had to drill through and keep it on with cable ties. the back support is completely warped on one side, and the main wooden beams are replaced with wood.

i miss my old comfy leather chair that I had, that thing was pretty huge though

The fabric is grey instead of red but everything else is exactly the same. It's shit.

Just bought a open box/like new Steelcase Leap V2 for a few hundred bucks, hope it's comfy.

400 on amazon?

Looked tempting, but im going to go check out a few local resellers.

Some horribly coloured piece of shit i got from an op shop, was only $10 though.

Herman Miller Aeron, best tip I've ever gotten.

How about this tip?
*unzips tip*

yep, it's pretty great.

i feel like a lot of people on Sup Forums don't prioritize things that they interact with a lot. invest in contact points in your life: chair, bed, keyboard if you do a lot of typing, etc; the marginal benefit of a nice luxury car is great for the ~1 hour per day you use it, but it's only 1 hour per day (or ~350 per year, if that). the marginal benefit of a good chair for the 5+ hours you spend sitting in it per day (possibly more) means that you'll appreciate even a very slightly better chair because you're going to be making contact with it that much more.

i get that your university might furnish your place with shitty stuff, but as soon as you get the means to source your own furniture, be more deliberate about where you allocate your money, guys. if your workplace is offering you a chair, don't just tell them you don't give a shit, because a shitty cheap chair's faults will get amplified by the amount of time you're in it.

i fell for the standing desk meme

Eurotech

$5 from a crazy cat lady in her rotted out home

Spent a lot of time cleaning it but it's comfy as fark

i don't use a shitty chair like the one in the pic, but i imagine that any sober person would notice their chair starting to collapse and get up in time

how

My bed.

not even joking.
i do have a cushion on it do.

Car seat from wreckers + Old office chair base + metal + bolts

I used to have one, pretty comfy but the fabric was real annoying and made me sweat up a storm in the summer.

This one from Ikea

I had back pains with my old one that was like one of etc and it just went away when I got this one

best seat tbhqhf

Does this look any good? I can't find any Sup Forums recommended chairs here and almost no reviews on the chair that are available. For this one I only found a short presentation from the producer: youtube.com/watch?v=-sTDAUBV0YA

Also, it costs around 150$

If this used materials that belonged on a chair worth more than $50 I would have purchased one a week ago.

If furniture costs so much that you're questioning whether or not it's worth it, please sit in it first. Questions should then pertain to durability rather than comfort.

Alright then, I don't see it anywhere in local shops but it seems I have 30 days to return it so maybe I'll buy it and check it out. Cheers.

I went 6 months with a big hole in the middle of the seat of my chair, like my ass sat directly on the gas cylinder. I thought nothing of it.

I'm not trying to >asking to be spoonfed
just an user who has ignored this advice from others and paid the price.

Also you can find refurb'd mid-high end office chairs from brands such as Steelcase on eBay in that price range.

Check brand sites for local retailers. Don't worry about walking in, sitting in something and purchasing nothing. If the majority of customers actually bought something the salesmen wouldn't be paid such high commission, if any.

Also the premium for purchasing from a regular store that doesn't charge delivery for returns may be less than what a cheaper shop might charge you. It may also offer better customer service.

KAB Seating ACS Executive, better than a couch and for actual people who sit for a living and cant leave their workstation.

I bet this shit costs a thousand american shekels.

Don't worry dud I'm also destroying my back every day

It was 1300€ from Scotland. Would have cost 2000-2500€ in Finland.

I have same one, it's comfy.

scrapyard brofist
(although it looks like you're doing it ironically rather than living in a literal trashpile like me)

Do you buckle up when you browse Sup Forums?

KEk'd

three years ago I sat down at Gamescom on one of these and immediatelybought one.
including two pillows

Slight kek.
Some drawfag please a neckbeard buckling up to shitpost on Sup Forums.

i've had one of those, the ass padding is thin.
the headrest is small and I couldn't get it into a good position.
the mesh back is great on a hot day, but it's uncomfortable against skin.
the fabric of the seat base will trap hairs and crumbs into the weave of the mesh, they need to be tweezed out if you care about that sort of thing. and the lumbar support is an awful dust trap.
so 6/10, it's a good office chair, but not a perfect all-day shitposting and dining chair.

Ordered this Aeron clone a few days ago, hope it's alright.

Drift Series right? Yeah I have one as well and fuck the meme kids..these chairs are comfier than any chair I have had before and believe it or not everyone that has sat in it says it is very nice. Women too, had 2 in my chair, both loved it.

>DxRacer
>Women
Good one, no women would ever venture into your manchild gaymer cave.
Also chairs are not supposed to be "comfy" (whatever this means for you Sup Forumsedditors), chairs are supposed to support your body properly to save you from having back surgery at 30.

Yeah, I get your skepticism. But actually some of us do get women and if you have other shit going on in your life they don't give a fuck if you have an 'unconventional' pc setup.

Comfy means comfortable, which often translates to supportive in regards chairs. We aren't talking blankets or sheets.

Oh and faggot, I don't have a reddit account. Go figure huh?

I wanted a leap but this is pretty nice

I scored a nib Aeron chair with all the options for $550 shipped. Sure that is a fair bit of cash but cheap compared to others in that range.

I've had no complaints.

nah ~1.5k in finland. unless you want it in dinduleather.

put a boat cushion on your office chair. it will make it super comfortable because it compresses and forms to your butt.

Got a steelcase think, its pretty nice.

You might be looking at tax free prices or the regular Executive. Business 2 Business shops are always listed as 0% ALV

unless the price went down

The least cringy DX racer I would find. Comfy as fuck.

These scream "I'm a professional vaper"

Professional vaper here. I sit on oversized dildos when I use the computer.

>6'5
>250lbs

La-z-boy Bradley.
200 dollars.

steelcase amia, shit's so magical for my back.

Fuck man this makes me want to start my own meme collection.

This thing is like 3 inches long