Csg afterparty

csg is a popular general, but I've noticed people only talk about what's new and what just came in the mail(usually).

Let's have a dedicated csg thread where we talk about how our Chinese shit has aged, which will help other anons looking to buy a similar product.

To the OP of the regular csg, feel free to link this to your new thread as part of the news.

Other urls found in this thread:

eu.banggood.com/Wholesale-Warehouse-BlitzWolf-2_1A-Reversible-Braided-Micro-USB-Cable-Double-Sided-USB-A-Male-to-Double-Sided-Micro-1m-wp-Eu-1028519.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll start with my redmi.

>getting ~12 hours per charge when new
>had it for a little more than a couple of months
>battery life is now more like 8-9 hours. Thinking of factory resetting but too lazy

>shiny case, pic related
>~6 weeks
>the rose gold is peeling off already

The Q5 flashlight might look sturdy, but a drop from your pocket to the floor will probably fuck it up.
Don't buy chink shaving brushes. Same goes for anything else to do with shaving that you put on your face. Straight razors are A-ok though if your standards aren't sky-high.

Non branded 2A cables are surprisingly durable but a little less than 2A. More like 1.7A

At least this one hasn't fucked up yet, had it for 3 months now

hey guys look at my package :DD

I'm getting a strong Lithuanian vibe from this thread. Will this latest attempt by the plucky underaged Slav to stir up drama pay off for him? Let's watch and find out.

The general just hasn't really been around long enough to see real aging on most products, maybe in 3 months this will be a good thread to make.

The general is almost a year old.

Dude...
You're obsessed...

What product can that picture with the woman in the rain be?

12 hours of screen time?

Yep, SoT.
8-9 hours is still way better than what I was getting on my Nexus 5 though so I'm still happy

And it's for sports earphones.

Don't have a link to the original ad anymore unfortnately

Cube iWork10 Ultimate has been great. Battery life is meh, 5-6 hours SOT. Plenty fast and a beautiful screen for comics. Build quality is very good.

Had some issues with it shutting down when docking/undocking from keyboard but that has disappeared over time.

Spotted the newfag

How long have you had it for?

Since May

Rn3p? How are you getting 12 hrs SoT? ROM? Any guides? Just bit the bullet, got one, and just got the unlock permission thing. Current SoT closer to 5.5 hrs for me now. Not unlocked/rooted yet

My Redmi Note 2 gets about 5 hours SoT

Redmi 3 pro, not the note.

I'm using the shipped rom though so no updates.
No root either.

5.5 hours is pretty bad for the redmi note 3 pro

>miband
Was great but stopped working after 3 months

>blitzwolf reversible usb cables
I've bought like 20 of these, gifted a bunch to friends and family. Most are still going strong, some are about 9 months old now, the heads have come off a few though. Still good value even if you account for the broken ones.

>some cheap usb snes controller
Seems to be OK, haven't used it much though.

>xiaomi usb light thingy
Pretty cool as a little nightlight or whatever, surprisingly bright, still in good condition after 6 months

>mini wireless keyboard
Still good a year in, heavily recommended

>blitzwolf desk lamp
Gangsta as fuck, love this shit, still good after 9 months or so

>aukey micro USB 5 pack(3x1m, 2x20cm)

One 20cm charges slowly now, gifted the other slow one amd a 1m one to my gf that's still working great, and my 2 1m cables are still working fantastic

Blitzwolf seems like a solid brand

AILI 18650 power bank case turned out great.
Has 2A input(1.6A with my batteries/cable) and it's been working great for the past half year or so.

Slightly above 80 percent efficiency when charging at 2A iirc, haven't measured in a while.
Sturdy little bugger, do recommend

The cables are brilliant, I never realised how much I would appreciate the reversible feature which is great, but the build quality is generally pretty good, honestly only one has broken for me and I suspect that the other ones that did break were people not taking care of them. They've just released a braided version so I've ordered three of them.

The lamp is good, perfect desk lamp really, even has a USB port on it which I use to power a clock but you could easily use it to charge a phone or tablet or whatever.

Been meaning to order a reversible cable for myself for a while now, is both ends reversible?

I like this. It's interesting to see how chink shit ages after a few months use

is this /csg/? What is this? I don't understand?

On some cables yes:
eu.banggood.com/Wholesale-Warehouse-BlitzWolf-2_1A-Reversible-Braided-Micro-USB-Cable-Double-Sided-USB-A-Male-to-Double-Sided-Micro-1m-wp-Eu-1028519.html

>/csg/ Lithuanian edition

This is /csg/ afterparty. It's basically a thread where people talks about the state of their chink shit months later

Current /csg/ thread

for what purpose? Wouldn't people just ask in /csg/ ?

i mentioned that in /csg/ and some nigger got all butthurt, guess they cant understand that there is no need for their shitty thread.

That sounds like something a shill would say.

Redmi note 3 pro
>Screen damage on LCD from a drop, not cracked but like a bruise
>Multiple visible scratches on the screen
>The entire logo has fallen out
>Battery life is still great
>~5 months owned

All in all it did not age better than my previously owned HTC one m7 I had for ~3 years

Lenovo K3 note
>bought it a year ago, great phone o battery life
>4 months later, noticable battery drop
>6months later battery dies out and has a slight bulge in it but didn't exploded
>feel on it while skateboarding but it didnt break instead it bet the phone and made a section of the screen unusable\
>1 year later still works, android 6.0 was mistake for it as it is slow as fuck and buggy

really committed to keeping this thread alive eh?

Bumping this useful and informative thread!