/csg/ Chink Shit General

es, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
Annon makes a torch form scratch 91 cent key knife High level anti-radiation mysterious evil spirits pad Bike gloves come in Please clap 20000mA Aukey and a chnik SSD + a backpack and a electric lighter Annon lasers are in the sorry Good chink cables Case for redmi 3 SS mouse shell Cheep knife

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/DW-watch/32373233087.html
gearbest.com/home-applicances/pp_176601.html
gearbest.com/home-decors/pp_180093.html?wid=21
youtube.com/watch?v=RPhJIjcOc2U
s.aliexpress.com/reAnUrUj
kimovil.com/en/compare-smartphones/f_max_d usdPrice.200,bands-wcdma-1700,of_bands-umts-2100 bands-wcdma-2100
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-note-3-pro
youtube.com/watch?v=Ds1Da1dANi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>es
Good job on that copy-paste, user

Good enough.

make an effort of copypasting properly, joseph

And try to spell user correctly next time.

csg Has An after-party now

shit like this is going to get the general banned

Why dont you do it yourself next time, this is the OP i can make in a few minutes at work.

because you have me ignored on rizon

Why?

it's spammy and not needed. Why have a general if you're going to make a more slightly more specific general and shit up the board more?

Where to get a non-rebranded DW watch?

aliexpress

If you can't do it properly don't do it at all. I don't like being reminded that I have to share this board with the educationally subnormal.

It's a branch of csg for old shit we've bought.

It's not csg, we don't talk about what we want to buy. I made it so we share our experiences owning and using products after a while.

Think of it more as an extension to the news actually. Like news from 2 months ago

Search "nylon strap watch" or other keywords to do with DW. Shops open and get shut down daily so there's no point linking.

VICKY I LOVE YOU

cool story bro. I bet it'll be as popular as that attempt to move /csg/ to /biz/

alternatively ask someone selling blank ones if he can get you one with dw branding

Until you make a proper one you are getting threads like those. And you just have to deal whit it.

aliexpress.com/item/DW-watch/32373233087.html

Someone actually tried that?

If you can't see why the rest of Sup Forums might not want to have thousands of /csg/ threads all with very slightly different focuses then you have to be retarded. How would you feel if you had sixteen /cyb/ or /tpg/ threads on the front page? Spamming kills Sup Forums.

But this isn't 16 threads you cunt, stop overreacting

Actually that one looks like shit compared to mine and I don't see any others up right now. As another user said they are typically tagged as "nylon watch".

If retards like you keep it up soon enough there will be. That's if the mods don't ban /csg/ on sight like they did to /fucko/

>trolls invade /csg/
>spams bait about how /csg/ should be on /biz/
>dumb fuck user takes bait and starts thread on /biz/
>/biz/ says LOL NO

Search "nylon strap watch" on Ali. There are DW fakes with different brand names in the pictures but when the watch arrives it will have DW logo.

What the fuck even was fucko?

It was a dumb idea all around, /biz/ are into making money, not like here where it's a bunch of Scandinavians and underagers blowing their cash/allowance on garbage

>slippery slope fallacy
stop the autism
there is zero need for any other sort of /csg/ thread, and knowing if chinkshit is long-lasting is actually very important information to have

ebin :DD
Btw I wonder if chink energy drink is safe... oh wait.

Thank you.

It might be

>there is zero need for any other sort of /csg/ thread
Yet you went ahead and made a useless thread anyway because you're 12 and need to know if gaymur mechanical keyboards last long so you can ask for one for Christmas from mummy and daddy.

It's a 100% increase on the usual number of /csg/ threads and leaves less room for important topics like the best fedora to pair with Arch.

Chink shit after-party, if you've owned anything for a while, please let us know how it's held up and what your uses are/were.

any other /csg/ thread as in any other than one for new stuff and one for reporting on the old stuff
all the rest of your post is just a waste of time you're not even arguing, just trying to make me mad for some reason

jokes on you, mummy bought me an xbox one so I don't even need a keyboard lol

He's not the one who made the thread, I am.

>food item
>chink
>safe
Pick two

I do that already stop shilling this garbage thread.

What a shitty news section. Leave it to the professionals.

What's the cheapest I can get a 5M non-waterproof RBG LED strip with a remote and a power adapter for?

Right now, I'm looking at $11.72. Can I do better?

Just linking it to the op for anyone interested.

Also, I think you need to look up the definition of shill...

well why don't people report here after 3-4 months or so? higher chance of people thinking of purchasing chink shit seeing relevant information.

There is no need for any other /csg/ related thread.

go and feed your birds

I want a safe chink

can anyone vouch for the quality of these fans?
I know it's only £5, but there's a myriad of other chink shit I could get for that much.

>he's acting like he's been in here for more than 3 weeks much less 3 months
Fuck off kid

>18650 battery for a fan
Link??

If you don't like it, don't post in it (:

You're not the entirety of csg, are you?

Kek

i remember someone saying they were good.
as around for the infographic, fakes of that model are common and you want a legit one.

The fact of the matter is a second thread doesn't need to exist because we have the Rebecca Black Archive and if you search any popular product from /csg/ you get a ton of reviews and use over time reports. user who made the thread is a newfag child who doesn't understand how Sup Forums works and is butthurt for being called out on that.

Yes its good someone need to post the fake and real fan guide tho.
I dont need 5 threads open at once to follow on my chink shit.

There's 5 csg threads?
That's new...

>now he's trying to do it again with a failed attempt of splitting it with "csg" old shit

Everyone should just report that shit thread.

try looking for F96B fan

gearbest.com/home-applicances/pp_176601.html

Gongtian F95B. Beware of fakes as it is the fan equivalent of the Xiaomi powerbank.

What are you guys waiting on?

Ebay
>3 dollar powerbank
Gearbest
>Xiaomi XL Mouse Pad
>Xiaomi power strip with 3 USB ports
>Xiaomi Pistons (fuck that's a lot of Xiaomi)
AliExpress
>2 dollar Aviators that will probably be snapped in half when they get here
>Samsung S5 Wallet Case
>8GB flash drive

Thanks

If you don't like it why don't you just ignore it?

Personally I think it's a great idea.

The genuine ones are good, your pic, isn't a genuine one though.

Gearbest sells genuine ones.
gearbest.com/home-decors/pp_180093.html?wid=21

youtube.com/watch?v=RPhJIjcOc2U
Pushes plenty of air on low.

You can talk about that here, retard.

getting home in 3 weeks so i can review my shit (shitty discounted flashlight, usb chargers for 3ds/vita, usb to microusb adapter) for more good goy points

Oh shit.

Fuck off cancer.

Gearbest
>pic related

Aliexpress
>$0.06 meme duck
>$0.10 harry potter snitch necklace

Fuck off Lithuanian

This is getting out of hand

Piston airs? If so let us know how they are, not enough reviews of those here

I don't know who's trolling who anymore

Just ignore the shitposter, report him and his shit thread.

>anybody who thinks my /csg/ after party is retarded must be Pissphone

Wow.
Why so hostile? Aren't you curious how chink shit shapes up after a few months?

Why?

Just regular old pistons, they were 6 bucks so I was just gonna try them out and see considering i'm using cheapy chink earbuds at the moment

I preferred it when the arguments were about whether standalone MP3 players were placebo autism t b h. This is just sad.

Since when was csg so hostile and aggressive?
I thought things settled down after Chinese shopping fag stopped

>autism overload ITT

Ali
>fake AA battery secret storage compartment for drugs
>magnetic base LED worklight
>Nitecore 18650 charger
>zip ties
>$0.09 Pokémon
>$0.06 rubber duck
>$0.01 balloon
>Cree Q5 headlamp
eBay
>5x USB LED card-style nightlights
>LED penlight
Gearbest
>digital calipers
>Panasonic 18650 battery
>USB fan

And I'm gonna order more from GB either today or tomorrow once I get some money in my PayPal account.

Who are you quoting?

Who here VIP?

>$50 birthday voucher
T-that's not cash, is it?

no one. That's why there wasn't a quote in the post.

You do know what shill means, don't you?

I am looking for a phone that supports my oddball Canadian network Wind Mobile.

It uses 3G UMTS 1700 or AWS band and almost no phones under $200 support it.

The Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon is listed as supporting it but I can't find it anywhere. Any suggestions?

Can't find what anywhere? Redmi note 3?

Guess here's the best place to ask after all.

How well do cheap chinkphones do in the long run?
I'm more interested in the "Under $100" category, like Doogee, Leagoo and such.
Do they fall apart after 6 months of use?
Is the battery able to keep charge after months of use?

Will this watch impress my hipster friends?
s.aliexpress.com/reAnUrUj

Can someone recommend a cheap SSD that won't break right away? I'm not really worried about relative speed to other SSD's because ill be upgrading from a 5400rpm HDD. I was looking for 240 or 480, price depending.

Kingdian

my kingdian has been running fine

Should have this as watchface

I have a Doogee X5 Max Pro coming to me as I type this. Come back in 6-12 months and I'll post a review.

>It uses 3G UMTS 1700 or AWS band and almost no phones under $200 support it.
kimovil.com/en/compare-smartphones/f_max_d usdPrice.200,bands-wcdma-1700,of_bands-umts-2100 bands-wcdma-2100

> I can't find it anywhere
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-note-3-pro

Do you have to stay on wind or do you only use it because it's cheap? What's your plan and how much does it cost?

Any one get the Xiaomi Notebook Air? I kind of want to slap debian on the 12" for travelling but I don't have any experience with Xiaomi and there aren't really any substantial english reviews on it yet

shit driver support.

it's fucking overpriced atm

Comfy Tech Reviews user here, I'm shilling my new video a final time before I move on to making the next. It's about a cheapo chink knife with an "ancient" coin embedded in the handle.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ds1Da1dANi4

I had a total computer meltdown and it took some of my chinky mic equipment with it so now I'm rocking pic related instead of my old chinky phantom power. If anybody wants my old phantom power supply I can do a giveaway in the future maybe.

Hope you're all doing well!

does anyone know where i can get chink keycaps for mech keyboard?