Shitty ways to enter date of birth on websites?

That works well on touch devices desu.

Absolutely degenerate.

Don't most browsers have a native date picker now?

edge/windows10 datepicker is pretty terrible, it doesn't even respect local date formats.
firefox has still no support for it as far as I know.
chrome had the best so far I've seen.

post them all

lmao.. more of those?

try setting time on android marshmallow
are google retarted?

On the topic of birthdate entering, how vastly would our traffic be affected if you had to input your DOB before being able to browse or post? Like, before you even see the "only for 18+" message.

Use a standard date input widget, but using a different (non-Gregorian) calendar system, e.g. the Badi calendar or the Dreamspell calendar.

Even better if you use the dreamspell namedate mappings, so you might describe your birthday like "the White Crystal Wizard day of the Blue Self-Existing Hand year, during the previous cycle"

Whoops, didn't notice that was a dupe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That's all I've got. I don't think there are any more, but I could be wrong and have missed one.

these are great

kik

Thanks for the laughter, family. I'll try to come up with some.

there was one that was just a slider
and the original one that started it all (sadly not done as a joke), three dropdown menus

this is actually pretty fucking cool.

thanks that was great

kek someone make a version where you have to play a slot machine until it gets your phone number right

You do it asshole.

The NERVE of some people, entering our little DoB thread and making demands of people. I HATE entitled little shits like you. Go back to tumblr and post about oppresion from your macbook air you prick.

This