This is the best RAM currently available

This is the best RAM currently available.

Every other RAM is a meme.

Watch everybody post their meme RAM under this post.

>not buying gskill ripjaws v 16gb ddr4 3000 cas 15 for 45 bucks

yeah, hyperx, best ram...

Is crucial memory okay? Does manufacturer really matter?

Damn, you have a lot of stars brah. How'd ya earn them?

a "gaming" RAM is not a meme and all the others are? why do u use the word meme like a kid, appart from the obvious reason u are a kid?

Only if it's their Premium lines, not the basic stuff.

>gskill ripjaws

meme ram

>RAM fanboyism
The only reason you are so hyper is that you overloaded on sugar. It is crucial that you control your sugar intake, mate. Trust me, when it comes to diets, I am the kingston. Be a patriot, be part of the team group, and we can transcend this "RAM fanboyism" nonsense.

Hi OP I use this RAM because I use all white internals :^)

Currently running crucial memory, no problems in the year that I've had it.

why are you so autistic? why can't you be a normal person?

yeah meme, cheap and fast, yeah meme.

I need to know best ram

Worry about the manufacturer of the RAM chips. Samsung, Micron, Hynix are the best. Elpida is ok, stay away from anything else.

this week i found metal plates from both sticks at the bottom of my case
works fine though

Complete rubish.

Picking RAM is as easy as selecting the speed you want and then sorting on price. Pick the cheapest one.

I hate GSkill Ripjaws. My system refused to boot when I activated their XMP profile.

I exchanged them for Corsair RAM; that one works without issues.

I have corsair lpx ram which was advertised as 2666mhz but they have a xmp profile for 2800mhz

None, they're all shit

enjoy pulling your hair out when the ram doesn't always run at it's "rated" specs, G.skill are extremely fast and loose with their testing

This guy is a real memer

HELP GUYS
what the fuck is the compatibility all about

Since Im not seeing my retailers selling ddr4 2133 ram (x2), does buying 2 (x1) stick going to fuck me up?

Yes my mobo and cpu is not overclockable.

haha moron

>paying for the plastic design

you buy the cheapest avalible in the size you need and the fastest frequency supported by your mobo within reason of price

TridentZ is the best looking ram.

I just use 6 of these things.

>Micron
My nigga

>he fell for the 16 GiB ram meme

step it up son

Are those RDIMMS?

Nope. They're just stupidly cheap.

Then it would be a step down from the RDIMMs you replied to

a step up in value!

LPX ram is hands down the best looking ram. No stupid colors or memeRGB and no stupid heat spreaders that look like a damn fighter jet

I just found it was unreasonably difficult to find white RAM that wasn't shit or looked like a car from Fast and the Furious.

I overpaid for it, but it looks great in a whiteout build.

Got this for my 5820k 4 x 8gb 3200mhz

My "white power" build

kill yourself

Poorfag go buy ram for your console

good meme

This brother understands

white dragon is meme level but gets you a white/gold ram chip. i use corsair since its so easy to get and pretty cheap.

Kingston RAM is my preference, well built and the quality is good enough to not require silly heat sinks.
currently using Mushkin though since I needed 16GB for cheap, but I'm impressed with it's very low CAS-Latency.

Crucial was the best in ddr2 days, it doens't matter as much anymore/ Gskill kind of outstripped them

>I use all white internals

You racist shitlord