/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

How has your chink shit been holding up so far?
>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• Xiaomi launches new Bluetooth speaker shaped like Mitu • user in search of a phone that supports his oddball Candian network Wind Mobile Redmi Note 3 possible contender
• user posts vocaroo review of cheap lapel mic • user's Nitrite charger just sits at 0% and then starts flashing its screen at user • user reviews DIY powerbank bought off eBay and batteries from Gearbest • user received a fake secret wallet • Anons clear up confusion surrounding the Xiaomi Piston Air Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/SHOTA_DOLLS/32477077943.html
s.aliexpress.com/n22mM32a
s.aliexpress.com/uuQV7N7v
aliexpress.com/store/product/kingston-microSDHC-microSDXC-Class-10-UHS-I-Card-8GB/2174116_32656198131.html?spm=2114.8147860.0.108.RWwGO9
ebay.com/itm/2016-Xiaomi-4th-Generation-Piston-Hybrid-Dual-Driver-Earphone-w-Mic-Android-LT-/182189612976?hash=item2a6b58dfb0:g:uXsAAOSwRQlXdL9t
gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_337824.html
aliexpress.com/item/1PC-Hot-Sale-Japanese-Anime-New-Lovely-Danbo-Doll-Mini-2-Style-8cm-PVC-Action-Toy/32491729982.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.86.xWP2QN
youtube.com/watch?v=zwm7NWAxRzs
youtu.be/k7H9OmV0OPI
aliexpress.com/item/Ayase-is-better-than-Kirino/32714505483.html
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/aliexpress-shopping-assis/hihlaoogegdjakmdbpbilijdghoggkim?hl=en
addons.mozilla.org/en-gb/firefox/addon/chnprice-search-for-aliexpress/
aliexpress.com/item//32580628764.html
youtube.com/channel/UCNEcL1eSr7FeA4RMQE6UXxg
youtube.com/channel/UCMJC5HmfOQR6EQ3it37L88Q
youtube.com/channel/UCZzcBC-YrD-PPupuJVblRpg
youtube.com/user/bigclivedotcom
youtube.com/channel/UCiiqKt1Vu-PWJi_IakmWemQ
youtube.com/channel/UCdt2o-hQ3BF-lc1z58ZY2mw
youtube.com/user/hendrickson
youtube.com/channel/UCkf-fzryH0zwCaYCJFGnxWw
youtube.com/channel/UCaJ3EdxM9skBDoGP2SlMRDQ
youtube.com/channel/UCmkT2j2RiZUx-oNP2DRBbzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Recommendations for nice ballpoint pens?

Redmi note 3 pro works just as well as any other phone on WIND. (horribly)

Source: Me, I have a redmi note 3 pro on wind. It sucks just as bad as my Nexus 5.

(I ran the international rom for a bit, then flashed the xiaomi.eu rom which is what I use now)

Do you want one that is also a laser pointer and flashlight?

did those microsd cards turn out to be busts?

need to buy a few 16gb ones, wanna see if those are still kicking

what did he mean by this?

Jack Ma confirmed for hating sharks

Not necessarily, just a decent pen. I know there's one by Xiaomi but they have no reviews and cost 9$ so I don't know if that's worth it.

Wtf I hate Alibaba now!

Hey /csg/
does anyone know about chink GU10 style LED light bulbs (pic related)
there are about a million different ones out there but which are the good ones?

>edge pro apex knife sharpener $250
>wedge pro duplex knife sharpener $7
Fucking nice, now i can sharpen my meme knives

Yes.

why do you keep posting this? for the memeing or because you're a tard?

Everyday I read this thread for the "news" in the OP. I never feel like I'm missing out.

Piss off pissphone

Nobody has reported failures yet.

So are the xiaomi capsules /csg/ recommended headphones? There was two anons who had them in the previous thread but I don't remember seeing any reviews of them

Rock Zircon and Xiaomi Hybrids are the most raved here at /csg/

also KZ EDR2.

Where can I get a cheap xiaomis without getting scammed? I heard that there are counterfeit ones in ali.

Xiaomi Pen

Where should I buy the new Mi Air Netbooks if I live in Germany. Any good recommendations?

Yes those too.

I bought a pair :3

I hope they won't reach my hostel before I do. Currently at home for vacation.

Cheap, as in, the cheapest ones they have available, or you looking for best prices for Hybrids?

does anyone sell it at a decent price?

Gearbest

In-ears are cool and all, but are there any over-ear headphones that I can actually wear outside? That means no Superlux.

I have some EDR2s, for 4 bucks they're great.

It just came out so nobody's selling it (yet.)

You're not going to appreciate liking the Xiaomi Airs. I recommend the /csg/ basics like KZ ATE, KZ ED9, Rock Zircons. Instead.

I was one of the first few anons months ago that first praised them. I even measured them. But the thing is Capsule/Airs don't sound bad. You have to audition a KSE1500 in order to appreciate buying a cheap Xiaomi Air. I think Airs sound a little bit like them.

Reasonably cheap without having to spend 15-20 bucks
I will check there, but I remember looking it up in the past days and finding them too expensive.

Bought a Danbo, pretty good.

aliexpress.com/item/SHOTA_DOLLS/32477077943.html

I know a man hobbying DIY dolls is weird enough, how about collecting boy dolls only?

Anyone autist enough here bought dolls from AliExpress before?

priest detected

Some people here are autistic enough to get standalone mp3 players so I'm sure at least some of them buy creepy dolls too

>collecting boy dolls only
doesn't make it better desu
it's still weird

I recently bought the KZ EDR2.
s.aliexpress.com/n22mM32a
They're not Xiaomi, but I've heard good reviews.

Cheapest and good Xiaomi ones would be Piston 3 basic s.aliexpress.com/uuQV7N7v

Kingston microsd cards on sale
aliexpress.com/store/product/kingston-microSDHC-microSDXC-Class-10-UHS-I-Card-8GB/2174116_32656198131.html?spm=2114.8147860.0.108.RWwGO9

link?

Thanks!

>standalone mp3 players
what's wrong with that?

Why are these so cheap?
ebay.com/itm/2016-Xiaomi-4th-Generation-Piston-Hybrid-Dual-Driver-Earphone-w-Mic-Android-LT-/182189612976?hash=item2a6b58dfb0:g:uXsAAOSwRQlXdL9t

Shark's are still cheaper though, aren't they?

Still more expensive than Sharks
gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_337824.html

Do you like the watches I ordered today /csg/?

shark is still a bit cheaper

Because they're fake. I contacted a few sellers, they replied back "AAA". I think it's the company that manufactures them.

The left watch.. It uses IIII for four rather than IV..

You dun goofed user.

Right one is pretty though, that one I like.

Huh. I wonder how the sound compares to originals.

that's fairly common even in luxury watches and clocks. Looks more symmetrical.

aliexpress.com/item/1PC-Hot-Sale-Japanese-Anime-New-Lovely-Danbo-Doll-Mini-2-Style-8cm-PVC-Action-Toy/32491729982.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.86.xWP2QN

Really? Oh. I had no idea. My bad.

What is out there for smart watches or similar that won't turn my phone into a bitcoin miner for Xi Jinping?

While we're talking about watches, I'm still looking for something like pic related. Anyone seen something similar?

Yeah, I just found out by a previous post. I honestly had no idea watches had such dials.

My bad.

I have a kershaw cryo II and a Xiaomi note 3 prime pro on the way. I also ordered a kershaw kitchen knife to replace the one I use at work. Pretty excited to see how they hold up in a busy kitchen.

Because the amount of effort it will take them to do so is much more than the $0.00000000000000000001 they will earn from you.

Bitcoin is gone too far ahead to be mined by phones.

When eBay launched in China, they were using the same sort of strategies that they were in America. Jack knew this shit wouldn't fly in China, so was really aggressive in forcing them back. He was saying that even though Alibaba couldn't compete (yet) in America, eBay didn't stand a chance in China. It was about being in-tune with the consumer's wants and needs.

I dont have the link right now, but there's a documentary on youtube about the beginings and rise of Alibaba. Would definitely recommend watching it.

Forgive the spelling and stuff, currently RDPing on a shitty iPad

youtube.com/watch?v=zwm7NWAxRzs

chuwi hi8 pro's battery/sleep issues have apparently been fixed in some sort of update

plan to toss arch on mine and use with a planck keyboard

youtu.be/k7H9OmV0OPI

aliexpress.com/item/Ayase-is-better-than-Kirino/32714505483.html

someone hotglue this

Any good sources for 14500/10440 batteries? I want to turn my various chinklights into pocket rockets.

this video is fucking stupid. who the fuck is gonna scratch their phone with a knife, burn the screen, or bend their phone with that much force? it's not like any of this shit would happen accidentally.

What the fuck

Just look in your monitor reflection, I'm sure you'll find a fat white guy.

It's a joke.

Yeah, in your Basement

you kno everything is already made in China right?

did you even read the op?

is there a site where I can find the price history for items on gearbest/ali?

Sorry Alberto, you must find another anime girl to cum on.

there is an extension for aliexpress, i've got it, pretty good:

chrome: chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/aliexpress-shopping-assis/hihlaoogegdjakmdbpbilijdghoggkim?hl=en

firefox: addons.mozilla.org/en-gb/firefox/addon/chnprice-search-for-aliexpress/

thanks

anytime

Does the RN3P work on T-mobile in USA?
Sources say yes but just want to confirm

really makes you think

just ordered a nail brush:

aliexpress.com/item//32580628764.html

Revised /csg/ approved YouTube channel list, all dead channels removed:

Dirty Reviews - nice accent and definitely started off the shark meme
youtube.com/channel/UCNEcL1eSr7FeA4RMQE6UXxg

Unbiased Tech Reviews - proud child molester, had his leg reattached after an accident
youtube.com/channel/UCMJC5HmfOQR6EQ3it37L88Q

Comfy Tech Reviews - hosted the /csg/ podcast (RIP), most well-known for BM-800 phantom power tests
youtube.com/channel/UCZzcBC-YrD-PPupuJVblRpg

BigCliveDotCom - the myth, the legend, tears apart chink shit to see if it'll kill you in your sleep
youtube.com/user/bigclivedotcom

OneBoxing Video Reviews - no narration reviews with cheesy music, likes his referral links and shilling for free stuff
youtube.com/channel/UCiiqKt1Vu-PWJi_IakmWemQ

GeeekyStuff - boring voice but in-depth reviews of chink shit especially dash cams and obscure chink phones/tablets
youtube.com/channel/UCdt2o-hQ3BF-lc1z58ZY2mw

TechTablets - used to shill here then sold out when the jewtube money flooded in. Still a good resource for chinky tablet reviews.
youtube.com/user/hendrickson

Fyodor Dostomedsky - an arthouse experiment to see how unrelated and weird video reviews can be before Gearbest rejects them
youtube.com/channel/UCkf-fzryH0zwCaYCJFGnxWw

Awful China Loot Reviews - famously unwatchable rambling reviews filmed with no lighting
youtube.com/channel/UCaJ3EdxM9skBDoGP2SlMRDQ

/csg/ reviews - Canadian reviewer, reviews of chink TV boxes and computer cases
youtube.com/channel/UCmkT2j2RiZUx-oNP2DRBbzQ

You forgot karpathyz again.

He's a dead channel

You can get those at your local supermarket for the same price, you know

you really should stop spamming this shit

if there were really any /csg/ approved youtubers they would be on the OP.

anyways filtered

you can't filter non-tripcodes dipshit

you can filter text, nigger

you can't filter every word in that post faggot

>thinking thats how you do it

nice bait (you)

guess you haven't filterred anything you dity unbiased retard

bought mine in march. still working great

So I'm trying to verify the authenticity of my Xiaomi hybrids, and I scan the QR code on them and it takes me to this. Have I been chinked?

Any rec on a chink keyboard?

motospeed inflictor

james donkey

Why do items in the chink shit randomizer seem to repeat??

killyourselfaftercheckingarchivesboard

fuck off idiot

Nope, the verifying service has been down since quite some time now.

Yes. Link or model number of the left one please.

I need tips on finding a good Nomos clone. Any reviews of fakes with movements that are not shit? Any with the date dail ?

but then i'd have to leave the house, and besides, i like ordering from aliexpress anyway. also i doubt i'd be able to buy a wooden nail brush for 85p, maybe a plastic one..

kek'd