nigger

But I don't

Because he didn't give it back.

HEY WHAT IS UP GUYS I'M MKBHD HERE
DOPE DOPE DOPE DOPE DOPE DOPE DOPE DOPE PEACE

His fingers are too fucking long

Neegers dark

double nigger

He's extremely shallow and when he does try to get into technicals he usual makes mistakes without owning up to it.

For someone who's been reviewing tech for so long, it's just annoying to see him spend his money living in luxury while not improving himself and his output outside of getting better furniture and cameras.

Because he's a nigger and I don't know who the fuck he is because I don't watch YouTube fag videos. The only videos I partake in are my private plex server and live leak. Any tech news on phones I will read on GSM arena.
Cunt

Hey guys MKBHD here with...
another phone I stole from some punk-ass white boy. So to preface this I was walking down my hood with my bitch when in the corner of my peripheral vision I spotted a hipstery lanky white boy. I rapidly approached him using my white people voice (I use it to make white people lower their guard) and promptly sucker punched him in the face, stole his phone, glasses, wallet and Macbook Pro with Retina HD display. All in all it was a good haul. But anyway here are the specs

because everyone on Sup Forums is a poorfag who can only afford chink fire starters

and they're racist

Bretty good bronasaurus rex

except everyone knows mkbhd is a hipster himself. He'd be essentially stealing everything he already owned.

Because I'm racist.

Give it back, Jamal

Successful black men make me insecure.

is that way

D O P E

Videos are nothing but eye candy with no substance

Logan, Linus, or MKBHD?

>It's another "nigger steals tech and makes online reviews of it"
*smacks lips* Fuck off.

NigLinus

e-celebs aren't technology. fuck off.

Because he's not Lisa

Useless jigaboo who needs to fuck off with his yummy big black cock and stop trying to be the next LinusCuckTips.

his stupid fucking hair cut
if he cut that shit off, he wouldnt be so bad

that faggot rused me to buy lg g3 two years ago.

>never actually criticizes anything
>always overlooks shitty changes to phones from previous generations
>appeals to casuals
>doesn't talk about root anymore

that would be extremely painful

How big is his big black yummy cock?

NIGGER ALARM

I like his phone reviews, but he fucked up using an apple pro as his new computer. Smh I though he was a tech guy. If he gets an iBuyPower Pc I would respect him waay more

nigger detected

I don't hate him, but his content isn't for me. His opinions and recommendations are generally just whatever the popular sentiment or product is everywhere else. His production values are high, but it's really boring watching a video when you already know what he's going to say.

>nigger

Found your answer.

The fact that you and only you quoted that many posts you disagreed with means that you're the one that doesn't belong here.

Different skin color than mine

Is he the one that hates apple and beats?

>nigger
>hates apple and beats

Pick one.

Because this is Sup Forums you idiot. Only edgy teenagers come here. No exceptions.

I like him. I don't understand why would anyone hate an ape making funny videos about technology.

Because he makes a ridiculous amount of money considering how little effort it takes to makes these videos.

this

Except he does. He hates both, i don't get what being black has to do with it

basically this

the employees that actually bring you this tech make less than this guy and he's a useless youtube faggot telling you absolutely nothing you couldn't get from the official commercials or a friend that visited a store with the shit of interest on display

I don't hate him, but his videos aren't very useful to me. They rarely contain any information I can't find on a spec sheet.

honestly that haircut is shit

not "the shit", just shit

>living in luxury

Does he?

It just looks like a tiny studio apartment

Cause he stole a phone frome a wizard

Check out this DOPE dbrand skin!
Link in the description below.

Who is Lisa?

hes a big guy

He's good/normal and we don't hate him.

I like candy

I like him but yeah, those are are valid and can be really annoying.

I am not very crazy about political correctness. But I think it speaks volumes about how sheltered so many of you are that you are unable to separate race from culture. You can be black and for all intents and purposes have the same cultural experiences as a white person and therefore the same world view just like there are ignorant fat asses in trailer parks that belong to the so called "Aryan master race". Because some black people decide to act like apes, it says more about their upbringing than the color of their skin. That being said I have never watched this fags videos and they probably suck ass like most of those videos do.

Because he's a fucking filthy nigger, that's it.

That's probably one of the most pathetic comments I've seen here

nigger lover detected. kys

He's successful.

Logan, but they're completely different

they're all good at what they're trying to do

Dmitry is the best though

nigger

I smell a nignog

And if you did? What of it? You could talk to niggers all the time and never even know it. If your perception of the people you interact with changes solely based on the knowledge of their racial background it's kind of you who is engaging in ignorance and tribalism. Isn't that the great evil that all the lesser races are guilty of in your Ethno-Nationalists minds?

Even a good Klanman would agree you're quite pathetic, but I guess it's fine since you're also delusional

What do those american heroes have to do with your butthurt, nigger?

Yep, definitely a nignog

Kekkle

DUDE RACISM LMAO

>2016
>not hating on filthy niggers
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Consumer electronics really don't interest me all that much. That's most of what this guy deals with.

>reviewing tech
Does he do it in the USA?

>we're having Sup Forums bait threads now

rip Sup Forums

cuck

No fuck you, the cancer is spreading to other boards.

Frogposting, >2016, X happens threads, Sup Forums bait threads. None of this belongs in Sup Forums. If you're not going to talk about tech get the fuck out.

Worst part is mods don't do shit, I don't even know if we have mods anymore after Hiro took over.

What are you going to do about it, cuck? :^)

Hard to see him at night.

Why do you guys like him? He's shit.

Also looks like someone shat on his head

Mobletechreviews on YouTube. Actually points out flaws and gives in depth reviews

Because hes a sellout who used to care about the people who were buying these products but now he just wants more money and doesn't care about the tech he reviews

name someone thats better

I dont hate him, but that iphone saphire thing was so cringy to watch

Just shows the depth of his 'reviews' he is just a less annoying black Linus

badda bing badda bing da fone is dope nigga go bay it rite now i aint even kinding familian it fucking change my lif baye it NOW

ayyyyy remember to like and subscribe am i rite? everyone of yalls is spacial to me i pray abot u every nite piece out nigga...

someone on le reddit did a teardown of his studio, all of his equipment and furniture is worth over 100k. ffs he bought a 50k camera, 40k+ in value being a carbon fiber housing

And he's probably never left the ghetto.

>ZTE Axon 7
>"best budget smartphone"
>$400

Sorry, Marques, but $400 is not a budget phone, not even close. Budget phones are $150-250 with the typical about $200 price or a bit above it.

>$400 budget phone
>sucking my dick, right

Because he's black and board culture on Sup Forums has toxic, "we're kind of joking and we'll say we're joking, but are we?" racist (and antisemitic) undertones.
>inb4 people flip shits calling me a sjw for making the simplest of observations

Stop using the word 'toxic' in that context unironically, you filthy sjw

He was never in the ghetto to begin with.

WE HATE FUCKING NIGGERS YA DUMB MOTHERFUCKING BITCHESSSS
>FUCK NIGGERS
NIGGERRRRRRRS
WE'RE ALL WHITE IN THIS BITCH
FUCK NIGGERS

But we don't hate technigger

>toxic is now a sjw term
yeah right

you've never left your sheltered life and stepped in the ghetto, have you?

That man would be fucking retarded to live in the ghetto with all that expensive shit.

yeah, right

Technigger is pretty good, but he mostly does phone stuff and I only care about phone stuff right before I buy a new phone.

>That man would be fucking retarded

Apparently you haven't met many niggers.

Erica is cuter
I'm just hoping her husband is a cuck and we somehow meet