Guys I think I might need some serious help...

Guys I think I might need some serious help. I am posting this from a library computer because I'm too paranoid to use my own.

Basically, I am EXTREMELY paranoid about the FBI tracking my every movement on my computer, so I decided to go full on offline. I am so paranoid, that I even removed the built in wifi cards that all my computers have, including my phone. I stick to just writing letters by hand and sending them to a friend of mine who I pay to send the mails digitally, on the rare occurrence that I need to send an email in the first place. I have no job,t. I have no food, this is starting to get in the way of my life Sup Forums, how do I completely evade the botnet? If there is no way, well, I have my noose ready.

Other urls found in this thread:

gangstalking.wordpress.com/faq/
nytimes.com/2016/06/11/health/gang-stalking-targeted-individuals.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why haven't you killed yourself already?

sudo apt-get install gentoo

Hi :)

gangstalking.wordpress.com/faq/

If this isn't a troll, you have schizophrenia. Please seek help.

Go to the ER and tell them you are paranoid and need to see a psychiatrist.

This is so fucking stupid.
>In a big city this could mean that thousands upon thousands of people are getting a notification about the target.

Why wouldn't they be receiving notifications about other people to gangstalk then?

You have clinical paranoia and since you're considering self-harm, you should really, really commit yourself to emergency care. I am not saying that to mock you but because this is reality. You need help and you must absolutely go get it as soon as possible.

don't worry. nsa does that not fbi

Tell them about the noose. It's okay user, brains are weird, everybody needs a little help sometimes.

That's called schizophrenia and/or paranoia. The FBI doesn't do that. I doubt anybody would want to stalk you anyway. Chances are you're a pretty bland, history-less person, so they wouldn't care about you. They've no need to. You're fine.

You can't, you might as well learn to live with it. Also if this isn't a big meme you should probably speak to friends and family about this, and seek some professional help.

This is a mortifying amount of bullshit to rationalize paranoia.

It's just really sad.

you should look into flat earther propaganda

they basically invalidate all rational explainations by claiming you're part of the conspiracy when you call them "mentally ill".

Sup Forums is growing up.... my wonder years are over

sudo apt install gentoo

stop using apt-get

Are freetards usually this paranoid and schizophrenic?

It's OK, I'm there with you bro.
Are you still considered paranoid if it's true?

GET ON THE GROUND, FUCKO!

Yes, there are healthy ways to handle the situation, and like OP, unhealthy ways to do so.

>use vpn's
>use proxy's
>don't use windows
>don't use social media
and kill yourself like I'm going to do in about a year or so

Just a heads up, it's not the FBI that is tracking you.

I wouldn't say "usually", but frequently. It isn't the majority but it's close enough to the norm to be considered stereotypical

Just so you know, it's true.

nytimes.com/2016/06/11/health/gang-stalking-targeted-individuals.html?_r=0

Here's a great article on people who believe they're being watched. OP, please read it, and please reach out for help. If you can't reach out for help, please read more articles online with a psychological bend before deciding you're being followed. Please don't go down that rabbit hole, your life will only get worse.

ITT neckbeards roleplay as psychoanalysists

If you go to the ER and voluntarilly commit yourself and they decide you are a suicide risk you can't leave and they will force you to take strong antipsychotics that will fuck you up even worse.

But if you do their little therapy kick and follow the rules it can actually help and sometimes the medicine they give you actually works *shrug*

Its a crap shoot. Mental illness sucks.

So yeah don't listen to this nonsense, , the author of which has thankfully used a trip code.

op, get out of the library and never return unless you enjoy being part of the fbi's hornet, which is fed by facial recognition camera images. You are literally walking into a tarp.

>walking straight into a botnet
What are you, crazy?

I'm not clicking that link, NYT is a botnet.

Has everyone not watched A Beautiful Mind and read enough terrytweets to tell OP is a troll?

OP you're already fucked. If the lizards already have you in their sights, then they'll be able to just watch the cameras in the library to see who was at the terminal at the time you posted this thread and continue surveillance. Libraries aren't safe and neither is the street you walk to get to them (traffic cams)

I know, right. Plenty of posters here would have just gone "kys".

OP, yep, you're clinically paranoid. Congratulations for being lucid enough to at least recognise that: that means hopefully you'll respond well to therapy and meds. Go to hospital, tell them what you told us, about your feelings, what you believe is happening, and crucially, about the noose. That's a big deal, as it indicates suicidal ideation underlying this with a plan (albeit half-baked with no specific timescale) to carry it out. That indicates you probably need treatment sooner, rather than later.

Brains fuck up sometimes. You're not too late to fix. You'll get through it: best of luck.

killing yourself is an excellent solution.

None of you are in a position to use the word clinical.

Hey faggot,

Pajeet here,

Just want to let you know that intel and nvidia are shit tier brands and i also just poo'd in the loo.

Thank you.

a beautiful mind is not at all representative of actual schizophrenia (in most cases)

You're not as important as you think you are.

Fucking millennials... even when it's not a special snowflake SJW you still manage to somehow draw attention to yourselves with your insufferable crying.

Then use a proxy

Install Windows 10, go into settings and click in the privacy options. Switch what you want off and you'll go completely off the grid with it. Also, don't forget the ace card: chrome's incognito mode.

Why apt-get?
Are you using ubuntu? Mint?
And thats not the way you do it!!

>mfw people around me really believe this

>Afraid of government tracking
>Goes on Sup Forums on a library computer

D4rk 4rmy h3r3, w3 c4n h3lp.

Sp34k in l33t s0 th3y c4n't tr4ck us.

meh, just go into the next x vs y thread

All libraries are monitored.