Cases we want / cases we have. I'm not entirely sure if this is even a real case

Cases we want / cases we have. I'm not entirely sure if this is even a real case.

But I want pray game. Bad.

Still. I still want pray game.

Words cannot describe how badly I want this case

Lian li too even. Fucking slick man. I never been on a boat like that. Kansas. Poorfag. Pontoon boats or unregistered junkers around here.

I have this Sugo SG11b
I want a case custom made for my parts out of glass

only if it floats :3

kek you fucking nigger i just spit all over my monitor

goddammit

>have Ncase M1
>backed Dan-Case A4-SFX
>starting to want firewolfy MI-6 and/ or NFC S4 mini

life is suffering

Actually, I just looked into the volume of the MI-6, it's 6.7L.
That's only a ~.5L difference from the A4, which is not enough to justify the compatibility sacrifices in my opinion.
S4 mini is still very interesting though, at 4.3L

That would be pretty sick user. Maybe can glue mounting studs to glass? Save on drilling?

I swear to fuck i will buy this case and build it a hat if you can find it. Sorry
It got me at work in front of a customer. You ever snorted hot coffee. Fuck...

12 years in this hellhole "the hacker Sup Forums" and this pick and the word cuckshed get me every fucking time...

Sick user. Use any of them for a htpc? I never jad one and im highly considering tossing my roku into the trash...

I'm current;y waiting on the A4-SFX to ship, and debating on getting the S4 mini just to have, I only actually have the M1 right now, which I use as my main desktop that I use for everything.

I want but the lack of drive bays is disheartening.

What is the name of that case? I know it's ancient.

>tfw I have that exact yellow case

Pray game indeed

It has vents in the bottom, of fucking course it doesn't float.

On a contributing note, I have a Corsair 750D. I want a giant ass double width case with space for everything, like pic related.

Which one?
They all have a place for at least 2x 2.5", and the M1 has a spot for a slot load ODD.

>space for everything
wut

obviously 4 way crossfire for four 3x slot gpu's
And dual xeons, 10HDD's, a basement for a pyramid of 15+ SSD's and enough room for an extended server board to have 32 ram slots and have a full custom water cooling loop alongside dual phase change coolers for the xeons

Why hasn't anyone with too much money made such a monstrosity yet?

I know OP's pic is a promo for one of the transformers movie, it's meant to look like Bumblebee, hence the Chevy logo

Also found this, can your PC hual cargo?

I have something somewhat close to that, dual xeon 2660v2's, 160gb ram, 8x 480gb enterprise ssds, 8x 4tb enterprise hdds, 12gig SAS raid card, dual 10gig nics and dual gpus.

also that case can't fit 12 pci slots, and chances are you couldn't even power a box with quad cpus and dual xeons that without getting 208/240v power which you probably dont have.

Whatever floats your boat.

I want a HTPC in this case now.
>6 drive bays
> ample circulation and space
> comfy form factor
> Scandinavian design™

Do you smoke by your PC?

how could you tell?

The color on the vents. Shit can build up like sludge on your hardware.

i was being sarcastic

All smokers must die

wow I sure was baited hard.
Simply epic

Simply because of how outrageous and expensive (ten grand anyone?) it is.

ordered one yesterday. waiting to get comfy

A4-SFX

They will.