/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Old thread: >New to /ptg/? Have an inquiry? Consult the wiki or the PDF before asking redundant questions
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
a.pomf.cat/ameuju.pdf

>If you have a question check Google and if you can't find an adequate answer, ask here.

>What.CD interview info:
whatinterviewprep.com/ and the wiki

>Various tracker IRCs and sites open for signup:
pastebin.com/dD3cqWKc

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before
>staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers
>sneaky bastards will try to convince you into believing that cheating can be evaded, it can't and you will be banned with those bastards laughing at you
>people may report emails and other personal info posted here to staff to get you banned
>don't respond to anime posters, they are known to ruin threads and shitpost, report and ignore.
>most of the invite offers here are people trolling you with false hope - begging for invites is a waste of time and you should just interview at What.cd
>Easy way to elite on What.cd = whatbetter+search 2016 flac albums on better.php

Other urls found in this thread:

garritan.com/products/personal-orchestra-5/
scenenotice.org/details.php?id=2340
what.cd/torrents.php?id=73298452
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

does hdb have as wide of a collection of tv as btn? are they nearly equal in the different number of shows/series

Thanks for using a non-shit OP image

WHERE THE FUCK IS ZERO DAYS

No, because you see, most of the TV out there has never been presented in HD.

Is GazelleGames part of the Cabal

No, but they are close to the cabal.

Speaking of, I'm new to private trackers and im filling out an App, is there anything staff there is known as disliking, so I can avoid it?

Meant for

>Have you set up autodl on ruTorrent?
Yeah I've got autodl on ruTorrent but the only buttons I have are Filters, IRC Servers, Trackers, Preferences, Help

I applied with a screenshot of my IPT ratio and they accepted me so not to my knowledge

Never mind, I figured it out :^)

>Not using the smiley with the D letter
Like this :D

What worked for you in the end?

:D

FTP config file, it's not in the GUI

Is there any way to test this script to make sure its working?

When is Drizzy Wap releasing some new fire?

On every single movies and general tracker

And do I have to do anything with the IRC Servers tab? Or does the default Announce Channels take care of that?

>using the smiley with a carat nose

>Factory Floor's new album came out in Japan today
>still not on WCD
FUCKING NIPS GET ON WITH IT

Yeah, and?...

Well it tested it for me. Something auto dl'd but started off paused in the queue. I couldn't get it to start DLing by pressing "start" manually. What do?

Can anyone on WCD or IPT tell me whether or not there's instrument samples on either?

You'd be surprised how many simple things people these days never really learn how to do, but for most things just use youtube

>instrument samples
What do you mean?

>Do they ever not hit 1:1 on a seedbox?
There are some duds, yes. But most of them hit 1 and higher enough to gain buffer.

They're various types of recordings of instruments used in audio production, either a few notes, a loop or different kinds of synths
garritan.com/products/personal-orchestra-5/ is an example of a package of samples
I don't want to get you marked, but try searching for a big name sample library on google and then search for it in WCD or IPT

Hey /ptg/ I am probably a faggot for asking this question but I am looking for the private tracker that I should get in to to pirate various Adobe programs. The fact of the matter is that I used to use KAT for things like that but now that it's gone I don't really know where to go for that kind of stuff. I'm not TOTALLY inexperienced with private trackers, I currently belong to 32pages but I'm also an idiot so I'm trying to find out where I should go.

IPT or any other general tracker gets 0day and similar software.
WCD is also a good place for software.

... don't fucking use it?

Thanks! Are either of those exceptionally difficult to get in to?

WCD has an interview process as shown in the OP. IPT invites can be easily had from MAM forums (which also have a piss easy interview process to register). If you are power user or above on 32p they might have invite forums with IPT invites offered by another member. I can give you one if you want. Hop onto this temp vola room: vola"file".io/r/8tqrOk

I'm sorry, especially because you've been so nice but isn't it the case that random invites aren't supposed to be given in the thread?

IPT is hardly considered a private tracker so no one really cares. That is because it's better if they don't get any money from new members (they charge $20 to register without invites). But it is definitely not wise to receive an invite if it was for any more revered tracker. We are doing this in vola so no one can see.

No.

That link isn't even a spam trigger, wtf?

volafile.io/r/8tqrOk

It used to be. Anyway, everything worked out.

there are some. not sure how extensive it is, but i got some stuff like this from wcd before

Does anyone on avistaz.to want bonus points?

What is 0-Days

Has the new AHD recruiter at What responded to anyone yet?

nope

Is it even that big of a difference if I decide to port forward for an out going connection? I hear it's suppose to make a better chance but, can someone explain why that even is?

Dude shut the fuck up. I bet you tinker with cock you little faggot. Stop using that god damn smiley or I will fucking have a bowel movement on top of you.

Does hdb have internal anime encodes?

Who here third world country with the holy trinity plus bib, mam, KG, bitspyder
Always wondered if I'm the only Jordanian on these trackers

I know ntb encoded steins;gate and it looked like shit and was like 80gb.

Any experiences with time4vps.eu?
I considered using it as a seedbox, but whereas others don't even require a name, time4vps.eu even requires a valid phone number for account verification.

yup

Hueland checking in, holy trinity + KG, MAM, AB and AHD

what should i upload to ptp so i can get 1 for PU? Veteran on AHD, is it likely I could find something from there?

seedtime path on AHD, I should add. Never uploaded a movie before.

An obscure anime movie from AB

i'll try finding one, thanks

scenenotice.org/details.php?id=2340
kek, for all you pay2pirate fags out there

What the fuck is that shit?

virus dont click

>scenenotice.org/details.php?id=2340
>Scene babies crying as usual

that is a notice from the scene
>virus
oh boy
>he pays2leech
kek!

who gives a shit about the scene? they release nothing but trash quality. im glad they are on life support

Hi (sory for baed engliesh)

>>he pays2leech
>kek!
Stop projecting. Also the Scene is gay as fuck.

>he pays2leech
keeeek!
>projecting
wew, also without scene all your p2p crap wouldn't be around :^)

is sportscult any good?

Freeleech on u2

>also without scene all your p2p crap wouldn't be around :^)
I'll bite. How so?

well, you see, in the beginning..do your research m8 :^)

It's OK. 720pier and rutracker is good too.

That's what I thought. You're just spewing non sense.

Most remuxes are made from non-Scene sourced discs.
Most encodes are made from non-Scene sourced discs.

If the entire Scene ceased to exist today, nobody would probably notice on their private trackers.

" 6. Users with a ratio below .40 & who downloaded more than 20GB without seed will be warned to correct their ratio. If they don't fix their ratio after 2 weeks they will be automatically demoted to rank disabled and the only way to get you account back will be via donation. "
abandoning that account...

>that's what i thought
kek, oh no really? You're quite the gentlesir there m8 :^)

0/10

>implying i care about your grading
jej

i never seed. my seedbox upload speed is limit to 10kbs

why even pay for a seedbox then? Stupid af m8

You know, I am so uh amazed at these LOSERS! Out there on the internet and I’m talking about people that uh… on these 4chans sites and uh on th-the people that write me when I’m doing the convention stuff, these ASSHOLES!!!! WHO COME AT ME AND WHINE AND BITCH ABOUT THAT I’M UHH A-A-A L-LI-LI-LIB-LIBERAL KEK!!, LIBTARD KEK, UMMMMM A SH- DEMOCRATIC SHILL AND ALL THIS CRAP and then I look on their profile and see all these… terrible things that they have said to other people ga- you know, using all sorts of t- derogatory language and anti-Semitic and all this stuff and they come at me and say that they used to be a FAN OF MINE! AND HO- THEY CAN’T LI- STAND ME ANYMORE BECAUSE I DARE (deep breath) EXPRESS MY OPINIONS OR I-I USE UHH MY COMEDY IN DIFFERENT WAYS THEN THEIR-L—THEN THEY LIKE. and anyways so THEY GO ON AND ON!!! FROM THEIR LITTLE FUCKING!!!! BASEMENT and then when I go on the air here… and when I come on and im on… fac- and im on this uhh office hours which I announce put out there publicly, these LOSERS!! These LITTLE PIGS!!! Don’t have the GUTS… they don’t have the BRAINS probably they don’t the uh-uhhh mmhmmm….. well they don’t have the GUTS frankly to call in and challenge me in the flesh, in person. They just sit and they SQUIRM…. And they squirm and they're so PATHETIC!!!

>this again
mad af m8

Stop it before I hurt you...

ahahaha wow!

so I have power user on what.cd, now what?

Don't look out your window. I have your IP address faggot.

Go to the invite forum and see if you can join anything there that's good

good job m8

What did scenenotice mean by this?

/pyramid/ alert
what.cd/torrents.php?id=73298452

you forgot to post le get le v0
kek

>Original Release / WEB
I hate when uploaders don't specify what the release type is.

Are you retarded?

Are you? Original Release means nothing. It is there by default. Web could be from anywhere.

kek, read the uploading rules you faggot

What about them?

>kekekekekekekeke
That's where you belong with your EPIC MEMES.

lelkekjej :^)

Is there a comfy IRC channel for /ptg/ users?

Not anymore due to getting /marked/ by some pathetic PT mods.

is there a way to transcode albums en masse? with proper tagging and folder names?

dbpoweramp

this or foobar2000

checking it.

i've been using foobar, never realized there was an option to batch convert.

WTF this is illegal
How is this even allowed on Sup Forums?
Do you people even read the rules?