Hold phone

How do you guys hold your phones? How do you type?

I have a big issue with smartphones

>How do you type?

how many ways to type are there? I just use my thumbs nigga.

i know
but i often hit the wrong keys, my dude

Exactly like pic related.

so you use the index finger?

Use fucking swype, man. Or anything that is like that, I think the google keyboard has the same type of shit as swype.

when fapping to hentai
>phone left hand
>cock in right

normal use
>phone right hand
>use thumb on right hand to type

or

>overlap fingers behind phone back
>use both thumba to type

Fapping method helped improve typing speed for my left thumb.

>having a fucking piece of shit over priced mobile phone at all
Whats wrong with a wall phone at home? Do you need to be contacted that urgently? What the fuck would you have done 20 or 30 years ago. You people sicken me.

Yeah I mean what kind of person would need to contact somebody else while not at home? What kind of person needs/wants access to the internet when not at home? People are really dumb. You're the superior person here.

I support the base of the phone with my pinkie and use my thumb to swipe.
When I type I rest the phone between my index and middle fingers and type with both thumbs (like you would hold a game boy)

tf

I'm a trap and I struggle to use phones larger than 4" with one hand, I just end up getting bigger phones since I have to use 2 hands anyway.

Tightly so it doesn't fall off or when someone accidentally hits my hand.

Post pics

Exactly this.
>holding your phone any other way

Fucking neet's man...

I got 5" phones, and I barely can use it with one hand.

This is only an issue with phablets with screens bigger than 5" diagonal measure. At actual 5" it can cause smaller hands to not access the whole screen with just a single thumb. At smaller 4.5" most hands (even smaller women hands) can access the whole screen. There are hands with thumbs even smaller so they could still not access the whole screen with one hand.

like this. my thumb can't reach top left though.

I bought this for 1 eurobuck at the chinese shop. The only real accessorie you need for the phone.

This. I bought 10 pieces for 5€. Complete new smartphone experience.

>GOD TIER
4.7″

>GREAT TIER
4.5″
5″

>OKAY TIER
4″
5.5″

>AYO SO YOU SAYIN TIER
>5.5″

>OOMPA LOOMPA TIER

hey op, what phone is that?

Use SwiftKey, i drag lines over the characters i want to use and it finds the word. It learns over time and is pretty mm accurate

>tripfags
Now I remember why I don't come here anymore.

Google's is even better, desu.

Are your hands that weak?

Use Swype, the original swyping keyboard that literally everyone copied

my phone is so thin i can't hold it one hand and type when I'm laying down.
It's like they only engineer it to be comfortable to hold when sitting or standing so gravity helps it stay on your palm.
I want to be able to type and hold it when I'm on my bed and not have it hitting my face or use two hands.
It's pretty disgusting actually, Makes me want to get the SE cause at least it's a little thicker.
I have the 6

wtf are they called

holy fuck I was going to invent this shit cause the phone is so thin and moves so much on my palm. With this I don't have to be scared of dropping it or something. Fuck, someone went ahead of me and got it made already.
I still have another invention in mind anyway so I should be fine.

this is why my phone is 4" screen size. I can easily reach any point on the screen.

you clowns with girl hands can continue throwing your tablet sized comedy funs all over the place. enjoy your smashed screens.

What's the second one?

>How do you hold your phone
With my hand
>How do you type
By using my thumbs to press keyboard keys

in 1 hand, i use thumb to type. iphone se is very comfortable to use in 1 hand.

I can hold it in one hand and reach every part of the screen with my thumb.

don't laugh but I'm pretty sure there isnt' an invention for this for the public yet.
I'm not smart enough to proceed with my plans but since you asked, I might as well share.

It's a automatic water dispenser. It's automatic in the sense you don't have to hold the lever down to fill your bottle.
How I envision it works is, there will be a laser to measure the water level in a cup / bottle and if it's below the threshold it will fill it with water until it reaches the threshold.
the demographics for this would be neets / gamers / handicap people since all they have to do is place the cup or bottle under the machine and it will fill it up automatically.
so your cup is always filled with water and you don't have to get up to fill it. I'm thinking this will be popular among games cause they dont' have to get up to fill their bottles during a gaming session.
I myself would want to use this cause I always find my bottle empty and waiting for it to fill up manually is killing time in a way

That's fucking stupid, you would have to either fill the filler up, or connect it to a mains.

at that point you may aswell game next to a sink or just get a bigger cup/bottle

that is why you have a bigger reservoir or something so you just have to refill it once a day or similar to the water fountain in offices that uses the gallon thing.
the important thing it that it dispenses water automatically so you always have a cup full of water ready to go

I don't think the need for convienece to "always have a full cup" beats the what the cost of your idea would ever be, it would be easily beaten by having some bottles of water around.

Patent it if it doesn't cost money or something but I would say don't get your hopes up

I'll probably brainstorm with a few friends of mine to clean up the idea if it ever prove to be useful in a certain industry.