Sup Forums confession thread

Why is it so fun to pick on AMD. I love shitposting about how AMD is terrible even though I have an AMD card.

I use Windows 7 and once my HDD dies i'm gonna install it again with Elementary OS making a dualboot

I love Windows 10 and have never, ever used Linux personally.

You're not alone. It's just the same way that a lot of people making threads about manlets on Sup Forums are probably 5'6" themselves.

I do the opposite, I brag about how my 8350 cost pretty much nothing for what it is, and these dudes just blow the fuck up.

Nahhh, EVPL3 is likely better than GLPG4

Are you satisfied with your AMD card?
If not that would make more sense than someone with an Nvidia card criticizing them.

>blow the fuck up

They do blow the fuck up, when you spend over $300 for an i7, you have to defend buying it.

Gonna give you an A for effort.

I realize that programming is far inferior to networking

>ramadan
wtf i hate amd now

why must anyone defend a $300 purchase? Surely thats small change for everyone here....

AMD is way better at mining ether so i can't hate

AMD cards: money printing machines

NKIDIA cards: Toys for people in video game land

come at me

you hardly earn anything by mining because and cards use so much power. AMD cards are for loner basement dwellers who think they can get rich with their "crypto currency". NVIDIAs gtx cards are for professionals who want to entertain themselves after a hard days work. Also NVIDIA cards are more commonly used in supercomputers.. heard of the Tesla boy? AMD is a joke.

AMD fanboys are so easy to bait and so desperate to validate their brand worship for some reason, their contrarian tendencies are also obnoxious as shit, I take pleasure in tormenting them, especially in old shit threads with overpowering Athlon nostalgia.

You mean why is shitposting fun. Because your sense of fun at other's expense is worth your miserable existence's attention span of about almost nothing.

I bought a regular fury because tfw no 480. Liking it but annoyed I am hitting 75C while playing Doom.

This is what happens when you let a woman run you're company.

Oh I also spent 490 on an Asus 1440p 27" 144Hz. It gets a streak down the middle when I run 144 so I keep it at 120. Well, today I saw a 4k 28" for under 400.

I told myself that I don't care, and 120Hz 1440p > 60Hz 4k. Is this what cognitive dissonance is like?

So if you buy intel then you support judaism and if you buy amd you support islam?

Same, there's nothing more glorious than AMDtard tears.

I made a bunch of posts about KCL and how shit it is. I work there.

>At others expense
Are AMDfags this emotionally unstable they can't handle banter?

Got any good stories senpai?

u a janny tho?

i post about how bad amd is too even though I've never built a pc or owned an amd card. truth is i'm probably going to buy one but I won't stop shitposting. judging from this thread, I wonder if everyone on Sup Forums who makes fun of AMD is just doing it for fun

i do this on various boards too despite being 5'7"

im a jew who complains about the international zionist conspiracy

what's new

Yes.

i like maki posts

I hate memes

Why are you on g then