AMD Phenom Support:: Thousands of lines of assembly have been rewritten to support AMD CPUs...

>AMD Phenom Support:: Thousands of lines of assembly have been rewritten to support AMD CPUs. The game code no longer relies on anything above SSE 2, Havok Physics has also now created new libs. Game is now confirmed working on Phenom CPUs.

AYYMD users are truly parasites clinging on to outdated hardware & wasting developer's time & money to support their outdated shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nLtmEjqzg7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But that game is terrible.

No one cares

I thought Phenom II had SSE4?

>thousands of lines of assembly have been rewritten

Did those faggots really use platform-specific inline assembly? What the fuck? It's not 1997, language specs have been extended to support wider syntax for supporting vectorization. In the worst case you don't need to use inline assembly to utilize latest instruction sets, there is literally a thing called compiler intrinsics. And you know what? There are also architecture-independent intrinsics!

Fucking indies, millennial programmers are cancer.

AMD is so fucking shit. I wish they would die already and stop holding back the tech industry.

MMX, Extended 3DNow!, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSE4a, AMD64, Cool'n'Quiet, NX bit, AMD-V

SSE4.1 is the problem which is not supported.

They are really shit devs

Probably bs on their part

And also ALL of the modern compilers support vectorization if you write the code correctly, open to optimization. Writing good code helps every compiler to put your code into a structured stream.

Well they look pretty dead to me.. oh wait, I was reading the graph in the mirror. No they're good.

I'll enjoy smoking cigars and fucking hot women while you swindle over the scraps in a trash can and bitch on this Hawaii Realestate Review site about your opinion on AMD.

>numale sky devs

I'd rather swallow a chocolate dick

Stocks don't matter, AMD is dead soon

>any variation of AMD's demise

t. Nvidiots last decade with no end in sight

AMD got control of all consoles, apple and many embedded systems, also recently has lots of agreements with China. They don't need to serve for """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""consumers"""""""""""""""""""" to stay alive. It's bulk agreements that keep a company alive.

What I don't understand is, how the fuck is this game hyped so much? Why the fuck did Sony shill for those numale small team dev? What was so appealing about it?

You're right, gayman developer support for legacy Phenom chipsets are a better indication of a companies future than stocks.

Screenshot this post, AMD will last at least another 20 years.

How about first gen i7?

It's the next big Minecraft!?

A YouTubers called 'Dunky' summed it up pretty well, go watch his video.

Bloomfield supports SSE4, it just works

AYYMD, KEK, shit company with shit support for SSE

Hehe i cant wait for ayyyymd to die in 2017

>how the fuck is this game hyped so much?
Totalbiscuit did a video about it as part of his rage against preorders and pre launch hype. He also complains about some technical aspects of it.

>2008
>2011

literally ded.

AMD seems to keep dying every year

You should see the trailer. It was fantastic!

youtube.com/watch?v=nLtmEjqzg7M

The problem: Actual game plays nothing like the trailer.

It's lynnfield, just checked, SSE4.2 support.
FUCK AMD

This time AMD is really dead

Å bit like my grandmother. People have been saying that she's going to die soon for the past decade. Meanwhile she's happily smoking two packs a day, eating red meat and drink a bottle of sherry per week. She's still in rudely good health and doesn't look a day older than 75.

Don't blame the user, blame AMD. They never gave amd users a reason to upgrade. Same can be said for people still on Sandy Bridge. Cpu market is snooze city.

>2008 intel cpus have sse4.1 and ssse3

>I-its habbenig next year g-guys. This t-time we m-mean it.

Literally Hinafans every year during Saimoe

Phenom 2's are from 2010, you dingus, every AMD cpu from 2011 onwards (a year after Intel themselves introduced SSSE3) has support for newer registers.

Lets be honest there is nothing wrong with a chocolate dick apart from the shape anyone would eat if it they were fairly hungry

Yes because of all those millions of shares you own in the company to make that worthwhile......

>eating chocolate when you're hungry

Just eat it from the base.