Come at me

Come at me.

you're fighting a battle you can't win

My previous setup was router in the basement, MoCA extender upstairs, ethernet from extender to gigabit switch, then from the switch to a 15 foot CAT5e drop to another gigabit switch to a 3 foot CAT5e drop, to my computer.

However my MoCA extender died the other day due to the temps (it hit 110f here and the extender was under a desk and overheated).

So now my current setup is Router in the basement > 15 feet CAT5e drop > gigabit switch > 25 feet CAT5e drop > another gigabit switch > to a final 25 feet CAT5e drop to my computer.

Oddly enough this actually improved my ping time. ping went from 5-6ms to 3ms.

Guess the MoCA extender was adding some latency.

I ordered a free T-Mobile tshirt yesterday.

Ok

not op, just a regular person who lives in a shithole, who the fuck do you guys have a internet so fast? in my country, this kind of internet is not even available

well in my case () my ISP starts at 50/50mbps for $50/month, next tier for $5 more is 75/75mbps($55/month), for $10 more than that you can get 150/150mbps($65/month and what I have), then for $90 more you can get 300/300mbps ($155/month), and $145 more for 500/500mbps ($300/month)

So I just went with the sweet spot, 150/150mbps for $65

I'm like next door to an LTE tower.

You said it yourself. You live in a shithole.

>You live in a shithole.
>Posted from Italy.

seriously

>You live in a shithole.
pot calling the kettle black?

Oh shit Prague isn't in Italy.

I was just about to type what made you think I posted from Italy.

Just curious. What made you think Prague is in Italy?

I removed too much botnet from Firefox for this test to werk.

beta.speedtest.net

you disabled HTML5? I understand flash, but why HTML5?

I'm not sure, I always hear about people visiting prague when they go to Italy so it threw me off.

Nah. Not sure what I disabled in about:config but don't really care.

Canada is a shit hole

O

fucking fair usage bullshit

I'm at a hospital this is there speed check it out bois

What happened did they throttle the shit out of you for using the bandwidth?

yes, 100 gb at 16 mbps, then falls to 3 mbps. it didn't fall last month, it fell after 4 days this month. fucking erdogan.

Are you hospitalised by any chance in the children's wing?

That's what you get when your people elect a dangerous retard like him into power. That's what happened with Putin and what's going to happen with Trump is he does manage to get elected.

I want Trump to win so badly.

>american presidents matter
>implying they can do anything
>implying they are not just puppets played by cia and fbi
>implying they don't get killed when they attempt to do otherwise

Is this the /dick length general/?

I got a short, and used that $15 gilt credit, too. Shipping there is $10, and there's tax, so I had about $4 to spend. I went for a $3 big boy educational learning clock. Arrives in a few days.

speedofme is shit, there upload never gets what it's supposed to when I can max it out in torrents or other uploads just fine.

One of those is T-Mobile. They're fast as shit but the area of coverage can be really dogshit sometimes.

Free broadband and phone, only pay line rental.

No wonder it sucks.

I don't do much on the internet other than play videogames (my ping is quite low), watch the occasional Youtube video, and email/article read. I don't stream shows or anything. I mostly use it for work.

>my ping is quite low
ahem, i'd like a word

>quite means extremely

I can tell you're american or european

And shit still buffers video

>using ookla
Nice biased "test" you got there son

Really? I have 150/150 and even 4k videos don't require buffering except MAYBE a single second at the very start.

explain

I wonder how it is to live in a country with such shit tier internet.

what is the term called when you have the same up and down speed? I'm pretty sure you have to ask for that or they will give you the default fast down but shitty up cause no one needs that fast up speed.
Unless this is fibre? I've only heard that fibre is the one that gives you same down and up speed?

Also, how do I reverse engineer what my internet package speed is? Just take it at face value that it's a 10mb package or do I have to convert it or something? pic related, mine

If you want to convert it from mbps to mb/s your speed would be 1.25 mb/s

>Post a shit speed
>1.1mb jpg file

Literally wat

For free that's pretty damn good, you kids are fucking spoiled.

> St. Judes Children hospital
> Children hospital
> Children

The entire thing is the child wing

ISPs set up test servers and give ookla money for better scores, they also prioritize traffic or so I've heard. Can't confirm