/guts/

Post your guts. Old, new, whatever you got!

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/product/Bfw323/phanteks-cpu-cooler-phtc90ls
frozencpu.com/products/17760/cab-1057/Phobya_Front_Panel_Extension_Cable_Kit_-_300mm_87487.html
overclock.net/t/1605603/sapphire-rx480-with-sapphire-hd7870-ghz-edition-4-heatpipe-cooler-memory-heatsink-and-fan-shroud
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

early today

I like the purple fan OP

Posting my meme station again, fans don't match and cable management could be better but for now it is what it is

Its a cool fan, shame i had to get small motherboard.

hello fellow computer enthusiasts how is your day going?

I like noctuas, I know everyone uses them and they're overused, but still. I'm hoping to get the black/grey redux ones so everything is all blacked out

who here /rave-in-a-box/

mine is when the lights are on

what is that chubby little SSD-sized box with the ricer lights?

Looks like a HUE+

Neat, thanks anons.

Thats what it is.

my attempt at cable management

The sideways Corsair logo on the CPU cooler and unsleeved PSU wires are killing an otherwise perfect build.

At least you tried.

>The sideways Corsair logo on the CPU cooler and unsleeved PSU wires are killing an otherwise perfect build.

I don't mind the corsair logo since the text is aligned with the ram text, but I do need new sleeving.

Where did you get yours?

Moddiy.com

I can't imagine that little heatsink with that rinky dink fan being very effective unless that's an atom under it.

Thats beautiful, user.

r8 m8s

I, too, like OP's purple fan. Kind of a rare thing.

Maybe I should be a cool guy and add benchmark scores to the image as well?

The best I've got ok my phone

Love it. Those Fractal fans are great btw.

How is it going everyone?

I love the Nano S its the next case I am going to get. And going from to that will be a big upgrade though i am thinking of water cooling my r9 390 with a clc and i don't think there will be enough space in the nano s.

what cover do you use for the ipad screen or just copypasta?

It's glass I had cut using a standard iPad 3 replacement glass as a template

My rig
>FX8350, hd7850, 8GB dual channel.
getting a Nitro rx480 next month. Along with it maybe 212 evo cooler so that my cpu wont overheat when my gpu is no longer bottlenecking it and perhaps more ram.

I really think this is my favorite.

>maybe 212 evo cooler so that my cpu wont overheat
do you think the 212 evo is somehow significantly better than that heatsink you already have?

The only way you'll get something drastically better is if you step up to a dual tower 140mm dual fan setup.

Yes I do actually. My current one is 100mm and the sink is a lot smaller

lol a 212 evo is considered entry level, dont expect much unless your current heatsink is mounted improperly.

I don't have any problems right now because the games I play don't stress my processor too much. Please do recommend a better cooler if you have one in mind. Preferrably something that doesn't snap my mobo in half

i3 4150. 31C at idle. 58C max. Thanks!

>Preferrably something that doesn't snap my mobo in half
source?

Seriously when the fuck was the last time you even heard of this shit happening.

RAIJINTEK TISIS is best bang for buck large heat sink that can handle 200w of dissipation no problem.

L-little bro?
>Mini version of define r5
>Mini version of nh-d15
>Mini version of rm850x

what cpu cooler is that?

>fan is touching gpu
MY OCD HURT

Nigga they're just caressing the backplate

I honestly wish that my Nano was smaller. I get they made it for watercooling but as someone whose using just air I don't like all that open space to the side of my mobo. Going to just slap on some sound dampening pad to at least make it look a little nicer

>Not just buying a reservoir, filling it up, and putting it in to trigger Sup Forums's autism

Well I was gonna take a picture of a bottle of water in the case but then I got scared :[

The difference between the 212 EVO and a stock cooler is really bigger than I thought. My PC actually started crashing from my CPU getting too hot. Now it idles at like 27C

he already has an aftermarket cooler larger than a stock cooler, it wont be nearly as substantial an upgrade.

nice purple fan

clean build but i always hated that asus 970 cooler shroud x,x

nice, compact. i dig it.

i absolutely love your kraken/octopus/whatever artwork. is that a decal? or is it sandblasted? i think the yellow build doesn't suit it, but that's personal preference. 9/11, would bomb again

>lel-ee-dees

not sure about this cable management. love the dual rads though. was there no better way to run the gpu tubing? 8/10

imho, you should swap the rear exhaust to become intake, so you gain positive pressure, that'll help with your top radiator and overall dust prevention. or maybe consider mounting an additional intake at the bottom in front of the psu
the fisheye lens pic is trippy

wtf is going on here, the pc isn't even turned on lol

clashing colors
but can forgive the 12year old aesthetics in favor of your intel ssd because you're one of few fa/g/Sup Forumsots who have one, and i'm jelly tbqh

i don't normally like leds but it's nice 7/10, would be higher without the spinny flow meter

>berillium-dipped titanium jetengine blades
>t-rex pilot
>no LEDs
10/10

love the nanoS

>i absolutely love your kraken/octopus/whatever artwork. is that a decal? or is it sandblasted? i think the yellow build doesn't suit it, but that's personal preference. 9/11, would bomb again
Yeah, it's a vinyl decal.

PC is on, it was at Quakecon this year so the guy who took it used a flash I guess, which "froze" the fan in place.

>tfw you go full autism at the airport

Fresh out of the oven

Hnngg
You should buy and mount one more fan in between those heatsinks

check it

Could probably mount 4 90mm fans on the top and bottom too

Holy fuck that gpu is a sagging.

Old as fuck, but werks.

won't fit, too tight

it's old (GTX 970)

>that 10 degree GPU sag

pcpartpicker.com/product/Bfw323/phanteks-cpu-cooler-phtc90ls

I want a second 1070 but I barely need the power of the one I have.

How is the Phanteks fan treating you? I'm considering the low profile version of that cooler for my mini-itx

It's quiet and keeps my 4.7GHz 1.38v i5 under 80 at maximum load. Not much more I could ask for.

common problem with this crappy asus card ...

Where do you get sleeved case cabled? Did you sleeve them yourself?

>4.7GHz 1.38v i5
>1.38v
Holy shit, good bye silicon.

frozencpu.com/products/17760/cab-1057/Phobya_Front_Panel_Extension_Cable_Kit_-_300mm_87487.html
$10 more to sleeve em

Just got my rx 480. Putting it in tomorrow.

Did you get a stock or aftermarket cooler on it?

It's an xfx. Just has the one fan, so I assume it's the stock one?

Reporting with my autistic gay LED's.

>yellow
Other than that looks pretty dank

Gpu is Gone
bought a 1440p PB278Q monitor this week
1070 is the next step.

I love watercooled cards.

Yep that is a reference design.

>GTX 970
>Old
Wut?

where's the ram?

Covered by the poo fan.

If you're still here for some reason how do you like the Grid? Don't want a 5.25 fan controller so I was thinking of getting it.

ah ok good. im getting one of those heatsinks and i wanted to make sure it had enough clearance for my ram.

Plan on getting a different cooler for it?

R8 my budget PC

I don't know, I don't really oc, I'll see how the Temps are when I'm gaming, but I'm only using 2 1080 monitors, and the secondary run just runs off my cpu graphics. If it ends up running too hot maybe I'll consider buying one later on.

no h8

I had one and it ran pretty god damn hot. Even with a bit of underclocking. But aftermarket coolers are cheap or you could maybe install a better cooler from an older card.

What Temps were you getting?

1.050 on the vcore with 1290 MHz, it was easily hitting 80 C with a damn high fan speed.

Wow damn. Got me scared lol, shoulda I just return it lol.

It's fine, but I would consider an aftermarket. I followed what this guy did and changed the sink to my last card's. Honestly it's a damn good card but the reference coolers are poor because the card is inexpensive. And it's not going to die from not changing it, I'm just saying that if it's too loud for you consider changing the cooler.

overclock.net/t/1605603/sapphire-rx480-with-sapphire-hd7870-ghz-edition-4-heatpipe-cooler-memory-heatsink-and-fan-shroud

Hmm, if I wanted to I could do it, but I'm lazy lol. If anything I'd wait for an actual manufactured 480 aftermarket cooler to come out that would be an easy swap. I don't feel like cutting things and adding more heatsinks like he did.

Rate pls

I really want to switch to Intel. This FX-8320 is showing its age in ArmA 2 and 3. I overclocked it to 4.2GHz also.

Should I wait for Zen or just forget Intel?

Forget AMD I mean ****

motherboard and processors?

Well, it's old in the sense that the card was in my previous build (the GPU sag included). Not really sure what to do about it.

ASRock EP2C602 and 2x Xeon E5-2670

The EP2C602 is unfortunately a bit shit, but it's the only mainboard which met all my requirements that also wasn't 300€ more expensive than it needed to be.

Which corsair AIO cooler is that? Can't tell.

what the fuck is with you and posting this disgusting shit everyday?

>sli nvidia cards
>shit amd cpu

kys nigger

Because there is a new guts thread every day?

>disgusting shit

please child contain your jealousy fuckboi