Tfw your shaver runs proprietary code

>tfw your shaver runs proprietary code

Jej

well, i still shave manually

>TFW air that you breathe is getting filtered by closed hardware air conditioners running proprietary microcontrollers running proprietary embedded operating systems running proprietary control codes

>tfw store you buy razers run proprietary software on their computers

>tfw humans are closed sourced and you have to reverse engineer to learn and alter things

>tfw you think I would waste my time with shaving

I don't bloody think so mate

It was obviously designed and machined using proprietary software.

>

>designed with autoCAD(tm)

that fucking shit costs as much as the blades. I fucking hate the shaving business.

/*rekt*/

that's why I went with DE razors
astra blades are cheap as shit so I don't have to worry about keeping using dull cartridge razors just cause they're so fucking expensive

I use a retarded trimmer.

P.S. I'm sorry trimmer, you actually do a great job at removing face pubes.

>implying Sup Forumsentoomen have hit puberty

Get yeself an Edwin Jagger. Been shaving with it for two years now. Barely made a dent in the pile of blades I have.
Shaving soap and a brush is nice too but Barbasol works fine in a hurry.
It's really laughable at how much better DE razors are than cartridge, both at shaving and cost.

>tfw the structure of the building where the store is operating was designed with propieatary software...

>not using double edge or straight razors

Why couldn't he have found a better hill to die on?

>Shaving with proprietary hardware

Shit.

Stallman has said that the software the user runs is more important than things like back-end programming.

>tfw god made the earth with proprietary software

Release your source you asshole!

>what is DNA

Still runs in a proprietary environment, asshat.

Where im from they have a name for guys without beards, They're called women.

But it is open source. Because youre too stupid toread the code doesn't make it proprietary. I bet you think that brainwaves shouldnt be encrypted either.

I’d just like to interject for a moment. What you’re refering to as cummies, is in fact, daddy's/cummies, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, daddy's plus cummies. Cummies is not an dick unto itself, but rather another free ©component ®of a fully functioning daddy's dick made useful by the daddy's nutsack , tip utilities and vital dick components comprising a full dick as defined by DADDY.

Many daddy's princesses fuck a modified version of the daddy's dick every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of ↪events, the version of daddy's which is widely used today is often called “cummies”, and many of its hoes are not aware that it is basically the daddy's dick, developed by the daddy's project.

There really is a cummies, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the dick they use. Cummies is from the nutsack: the program in the dick that allocates the dick’s resources to the other princesses that you fuck. The nutsack is an essential part of a dick, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete dick. cummies is normally used in combination with the daddy's dick: the whole dick is basically daddy's with cummies added, or daddy's/cummies. All the so-called “cummies” ejaculations are really ejaculations of daddy's/cummies.

I know my shaver is old, but does new ones have software on them?
And if they have, can you modify the software?

If they don't and you can't, what is the problem?

As far as I'm aware, most don't have more than basic microcontrollers for stuff like charging, self-cleaning, and speed adjustment.

rekt

Reverse-enginnered.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Windows, is in fact, Botnet/Windows, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, Botnet plus Windows. Windows is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another nonfree component of a fully unfunctional proprietary system made useful by the Microsoft bloatware, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by Microsoft.
Many computer users run a modified version of this botnet system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Windows which is widely used today is often called “Windows 10”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the botnet system, developed by the Pajeet Project. There really is a botnet, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Windows NT is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Windows is normally used in combination with the botnet operating system: the whole system is basically malware with Windows added, or Botnet/Windows. All the so-called “botnet” distributions are really distributions of Botnet/Windows.

>After one use already dull blade

Fuck that.

>tfw
>shaver

That's not a face of someone who uses a shaver.