What editing software do you use, Sup Forums?

What editing software do you use, Sup Forums?

Premiere CC at work
Final Cut Pro 7 for Youtube related stuff
Vegas for shits and giggles

I used to use Camtasia Studio 7 and upward.
I stopped using it when I noticed that the video and audio tracks where totally off if e.g you want to edit a video and put in an audio track separately, then if you want to cut it so that at a certain moment in the video a certain part of the audio track would come on. You had to play everything completely through to hear at what stage the song is at a certain point. You couldn't just select a certain second to play, e.g second 45, because if you did, then the video track would skip to 45 secs but the audio track would play the audio of e.g. second 40.
I'm already getting mad just by typing it ^^
Anyways, never had to edit after that, so I never needed any other editing tool

Vega Pro

>Final Cut
>falling for the Apple Jew

Premiere Pro like a self respecting adult.

Where youre using tech you're always into any kind of Jew Juice

Same.

Well, i use camstasia for work too and we just match the audio peaks with our other recordings so we ditch camtasia's audio and just use the screen recording since Camtasia records at 30fps and most of our equipment works at 29.97 fps.

I've been using Pitivi with great results in the last months.

Vegas Pro 13
Adobe After Effects CC
Avisynth

Is there any decent free editing software? Want to just try it out.

If not what is the best one to pay for?

I was using Windows movie Maker 2005, but I got the windows 10 virus and haven't been able to edit videos of my grandkids

Avisynth is free if you don't mind video editing with scripts and timecodes.

Finaro Coto Poro.

Everything is free on the internet, user.

Sony Vegas is pirated so much that Sony sold it to some other company (can't remember the name).

premiere pro cs6

Lightworks is freemium, and its fairly decent

This.

And the other Company is Magix.

This

go look up ShotCut

Cinelerra, Avidemux and Openshot, are from professional to fast editing, in that order.

Final Cut Pro X

used to use sony vegas for simple shit.

now i just use ffmpeg scripts.

vi
audacity
sed
echo
google chrome

Blender.

Yes, really. It's actually not bad.

Also needs to download Movie Maker 2.6. It's the best tool for quickly throwing shit together.

cubase 8.5 for audio it can do video too but i dont do that

At work I use Premiere & After Effects. I'm known around the office for shilling my eccentric workspace presets

Would like to learn Avid Media, know how to use Pro Tools as well but I don't really enjoy working with audio.

Openshot

Shotcut

Its alright

GNU Emacs

pirated vegas 13

Avid Composer and DaVinci Resolve mainly, I'm a professional editor and that's what the company works around. I use the Adobe suite at home whenever I'm doing outside work.

masochist