What torrent client does Sup Forums use?

What torrent client does Sup Forums use?

Deluge for me, but honestly I don't really know the advantages/disadvantages of other clients.

I used qbittorrent when I was on windows.

Tixati. It works. Has enough features that I would need if it ever came to it. Simple and quick to use fresh off the install.

rutorrent on ngnix

I personally use rtorrent, but I heard that Deluge is more aggressive at finding peers when you seed so would be good for ratio cucks.

transmission

FCUK U CRACKER ASS NIGGER

>ratio cucks

This is the most offensive thing I've ever read. Fuck you faggot without people seeding the entire goddamned protocol would be useless.

Proprietary though.

Matters to some, not to others.

keep waiting for freeleech lmao

this

>lmao
Childish honestly.

deluge on win7

qB and transgui on desktop
transmission on server

From /ptg/

qB on win7

The only client that ever maxes my connection is Vuze. Why is that?

Have you made sure your ports are open?

>Proprietary
I can't give a shit unless they start pulling shady shit that could affect my livelihood or my system

Well It's not allowed on any private trackers, so it's completely out of the question for me. I also imagine it doesn't really have any significant other advantages over something like deluge or rtorrent.

utorrent 2.2.1

thats the version before it got taken over by jews

Why wouldn't you just switch to a better client that's still being maintained?

because i've always used utorrent and i like the way it looks, also it seems my download speed is always highest with it.

>i like the way it looks
It looks like a torrent client...

>also it seems my download speed is always highest with it.
So you actually have used other clients, and STILL choose to use an outdated and discontinued version of utorrent?

idk man, just something about it makes me want to not change

qbit on windows for a few years now. It's really solid and I feel much better using it than running botnet known as utorrent.
Transmission on linux, honestly just because I'm used to it.

Tixati too

It's allowed on the private trackers I use, if it wasn't the case I would probably use Transmission

Tried Qbittorrent, the stalled meme got me.

How do you guys get qbittorrent to display the file association icon correctly?

why is Transmission botnet ? (i use Ktorrent is this a botnet)

He didn't say it was botnet.

i saw it too late (dyslexia)

I tried it once, and i got physically sick. That ui is such an unorganized clusterfuck i dont see how any one fucking uses it

Qbittorent, deluge was buggy as fuck

Transmission daemon/cli

lmao

Does anyone else have the issue where Deluge will literally ignore the proxy and uses your own connection instead? I thought I had high speed proxies, but it turns out it was my own connection the entire time.

I can't trust a client that does that, so I use rtorrent instead. It's dead-simple to use.

>"from /ptg/"
>STALLEDtorrent
>TiBANti
>WHOlite?

That's some freetard pubbie's list.

/ptg/ is
1: Deluge/Transmission/uTorrent. Pick whichever has the features you want and is missing the minor annoyances that trigger you.
2. rTorrent if you're on a seedbox

That is all. Pic related.

So, you would say Transmission is vetter than rTorrent for a desktop? What about private trackers, is this still applying?

I've never used either. I use uTorrent 2.2.1. It's stable. It connects. It doesn't have any bugs where it will lose all your torrents or delete your downloads, or a "feature" where it'll automatically redownload when it can't find the file (qB all 3). It has low CPU util and will max your connection all day.

Deluge is easily the best client.

Why is the three first ones Deluge 1.3.12?

Well, I can tell you they're gigabit seedboxes. I can't tell you why they're running the version they're running.

I thought it was a top list of the most common and therefore it seemed weird with three of the same version. But if each one is a separate one then I understand.

There are many I have used in the past but after educating myself, I came up with the requirements that each .exe has to have in order for me to use it... and they are as follows...
>Open source
>less than 20 megabytes
>"Required encryption": mode/feature
>Speed and seed limits
>and has to be free as in grati$

As of right now I have been using Transmission because it comes with Ubuntu. Has all I need. I am happy with it.

Your proxy isn't set up properly then.

>exe
>ubuntu

It's the 123 seeders on one torrent.

Let me rephrase that...
>There are many I have used in the past but after educating myself, I came up with the requirements that each program/software/app (bundled lines of code) has to have in order for me to use it... and they are as follows...

Do you not know how to read?

it doesn't really matter what client you use, most of the popular ones accepted by private trackers are similar enough in performance and feature set.

i use qBittorrent but I'm not particularly in love with it - it does its job I guess.

what I really want is a client that will do intelligent sorting of torrents into folders, or allow me to set rules more complex than "match this regex = go into this folder" like "match this regex => go into this folder defined by a match group in the regex".

but afaik no client on windows does this, uTorrent does a simpler version but it's too much of a PITA to use.

you can post-process files with one of any number of options, but that breaks the database the torrent client uses to match a torrent's file index to your local files.

Do you know how to English?

I do. In fact, I was merely pointing out that what you've mentioned and information on the infographics are largely compatible. As for qBittorrent, I never get any "Stalled" issues anymore.

If you can't make it through that UI

then i dare to think how you would of handled windows 95 or 98

>qB
>Vuze
>Halite
>freetard propaganda
Has nothing at all to do with /ptg/.

Read the god damn thing, retard. Or better, get a trip so I can filter you.

Rutorrent with... apache

:(

>qB
>Vuze
>Halite
>freetard propaganda
Please put on your "I am a stupid freetard" trip.

I'm sorry I didn't know you were dyslexic.

>qB
>Vuze
>Halite
>freetard propaganda

There's a pic floating around where Tixati is associeted with a fucking pony for some reason, would not use desu.

transmission-remote-gtk

>hurr look mom im so cool i posted it again, although i never read the infographic which clearly dismisses vuze and halite as being inferior choices! im le edgelord now xD
>inb4 lol i troled u hard this time xD

Halite and Tixati

utorrent 2.2.1

It works, is simple, and I've never had an issue with it.

>qB
>Vuze
>Halite
>freetard propaganda

Transmission-daemon and transmission-Qt on my desktop

I use Qbittorent. The built in search engine is nifty. unless there are better torrent clients with search engines, I don't see myself switching

Tixati is good

(You)

>qB
>Vuze
>Halite
>freetard propaganda

Does someone need their Mommy?
>Don't listen to what the bad man said about your qBittorrent. It's just as good as any other!