Decent hacker forums

I've been lurking Sup Forums for roughly 4 years now
On a variety of the well known "hacker" forums I'm relatively well respected (I've got over 60 positive rep on evilzone, hackforums etc.)

But I can't stand the skiddies and "White hat" fedora wearing douchebags. I want a forum where people odn't have to praise the founder like he's a reincarnation of Jesus just to keep him from banning you for asking for a link to _______

What's a decent forum, even invite only. I know a guy that claims to have been on dark0de but I doubt he was legit.

Forgot to add, I'm not some skid looking to get into the most 1337 forum on earth hoping Sup Forums would help me. I'm just looking for somewhere like stack exchange where everyone isn't completely autistic/ have decent threads

>forums

If you mean "forum" in the traditional bulletin board sense that's probably your major mistake.

>hackers
>not autistic
You're in for a treat

Whatever the fuck they're called, idc. I literally want somewhere where I can ask a question related to X topic and I don't get a bunch of fags telling me "have you tried kallliiiiii leenoooxx, itz tha most 1337 operating system"

No good IRC channels?

That's like asking for a virgin whore mate.

Not hard to get if you aren't butt fuck ugly

>56131324
that would be lit too

Why don't you create one with your hacker skills?

>Butt hurt that he doesn't know of any
>"Hurr durr durr, I'm going to meme somebody looking for an actual forum"
Nice b8 pajeet

Triggered skiddie

>I've got over 60 positive rep on evilzone, hackforums etc
Bet you get all of the pussy with that line, user.

I found an onion site called ground zero here the other day, but I haven't tried to register yet. Looked somewhat decent

Could you link it please?

>(I've got over 60 positive rep on evilzone, hackforums etc.
is this bait?

Sounds cringey, but I'm trying to make my point that I'm not some neet

Any "hacking" forum that isn't a bunch of skids trying to copy and paste code is invite only and you have to prove you aren't a copy and paster trying to code the next blackshades and collect your $200. Even so most are inactive. When I was on trojanforge and darkode before they got shut down and before sp3calist took over only trojanforge had any decent content.

Let me give you some advice. Learn the most recent JS framework and become a web dev. Its way less work for more money than making malware or "hacking".

>butthurt nobody is helping him
>calls other people butthurt

Reputation on those forums doesn't mean your respected lol, you're a nobody. I've made hundreds buying hf accounts and selling kids free crypters and keyloggers.

Thanks for the actual advice,
It's not money I'm after. How did you get on dark0de

bump

it's not impossible that what you want is graduate school

Underrated post

Sorry for late reply, forgot I posted that.
zeroerfjaacldxzf.onion