Hi, I am the Xiaomi notebook air shill from yesterday...

Hi, I am the Xiaomi notebook air shill from yesterday. I will probably post xiaomi until I can create an awareness on Sup Forums so you can stop wasting thousands of dollars on any ultrabook. Yes, only $500

general look: youtube.com/watch?v=8e54YOEzTm8
perfect ubuntu compatibility without any additional driver: youtube.com/watch?v=3KGk_qGdwv8
13.3" gaming test: youtube.com/watch?v=M-7JlgzqVMQ
english: youtube.com/watch?v=H1C-evJa7kM

buy: xiaomidevice.com/xiaomi-mi-notebook-air.html

stop overpaying for NSA to sneak upon your every move. at least chink botnet won't be harmful for your life, NSA marks you forever that might ruin your life in USA or nato-slave countries like the whole EU.

Other urls found in this thread:

infotech.com/research/identical-laptops-different-prices-dont-be-fooled-by-branding
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shit chink build quality
No local customer care
Chinks are in a Jew level of fucking you over

Fuck off this shit.

thanks for the aware brah
I will consider XIaomi when I need a new notebook. I think between the NSA and CHINK-NSA - or as I've started calling it: CHINK+NSA - the latter is the lesser evil

>macbook gets broken
>$500 bill

just buy another xiaomi if you can't fix it your own, heh, it's cheap.

build quality is above chink standards if you watch the videos and tests.

Looks nice actually but I'll check some real reviews before making a purchase. Hopefully you yellow jews didn't cut corners as usual but I won't hold my breath.

What do you mean user? It's my understanding that you get a replacement if covered by warranty.

Also
>implying I referred to MacBooks

I only buy things designed and sold by companies from the US and japan

for the same price you can get 3 xiaomis, or 1 macbook.
you can break it twice. that's literally RAIL6.

Except the Xiaomi CEO is a huge cunt that should fuck off.

t. pajeet apple shill

by the time my xps13 starts to get long in the tooth I'm hoping either of the two is already true:
1. Xiaomi had become an established brand in the US with good customer support and quality control, while retaining the same competitive price
2. Other manufacturers were pressured to stop with their overpricing and drop their prices accordingly.
and bonus: Bezels thicker than 1/8 of an inch is punishable by death.

I literally don't care if Xiaomi makes its shit with blood from starving children. I literally don't give a fucking shit.

This link says it's $660 and $920 for one with 8gb of RAM though?

>thicker than 1/8 of an inch

How much is that even. Can you just admit your retarded system falls apart at this scale and use mm like civilized people?

Do civilized people not have google?

Move this shit over to chink shit general

Blame the British empire for spreading inches.

Is everything soldered down?
Is the trackpad shit?

yes, it's not 2+ inches thick
yes, it's not a Macbook

either way the thing is damn sexy, especially with OOTB Linux support

What's the status on actual battery performance? I'm either getting this or an xps 13 i3 for traveling

>macbook bootleg that costs more than macbook

Were to buy if you are European?

Or is it free shipping for everyone?

Xiaomi is one of the least shit chink brands out there. Their products are overpriced (for chinks) but are Samsung tier quality. Just don't buy from a reseller unless you know what you're doing because 99% of them will fuck you over.

I will definitely be purchasing this shit for school.

Fucking bargain.

Just saw that DHL is the only alternative.

So buying from that site is confirmed customs will fuck your ass

>Hi, I am the Xiaomi notebook air shill
What sort of financial advantage to you gain from all this shilling?
Or is it simply to compensate for your bad life-choices, as in which laptop you bought?

>Samsung tier quality
Was that supposed to be a compliment?
lmao

That explains all of these mac threads

It doesn't cost more than a macbook. The thing is specced better than a Macbook Pro.

Get lost gook book shill

How do I know that the battery won't explode and burn my house down?

Nice try faggot. Its actually 1200x800 which is fucking laughably low for 2016.

What os do you have on it and how hot does it get on your lap?

My macbooks crapping out and I need something new.

Can you detail
screen
keyboard
battery
touchpad

Thinking it could cure CANCER was probably dumber.

>Samsung tier quality

You only declared independence in 1776, there's no way you could possibly have changed it by now.

Actually a lot of peoples immune systems can fight off cancer.

Just eating healthy and getting exercise lowers your chances of getting cancer by a pretty significant margin.

that's the older 2012 model
anything newer has the 2560x1600 screen that just scales down to the same 1280x800
mac os is the only os that does scaling properly, and it only has 4:1 scaling options
so enjoy your glorified 960x540, or having to constantly lean in to read your screen.
inb4 you think that you can actually use a 13" 1080 screen without scaling

>implying anybody but white women buy apple products

>THAT FUCKING PWM CONTROLLED BACKLIGHT
Dropped. Otherwise impressive.

Thats the very latest Macbook Pro.

It isn't my fault that they haven't updated it since 2012.

The retina versions cost $200 more.

yeah and 99% of people get the retina version, it's easily worth $200 for the screen upgrade.

OSX scaling is garbage btw. You pay for the high resolution and you don't even get it.

Fuck off retarded tripfag. You can change the scaling in Mac OS to make the UI smaller.

It doesn't use the native resolution by default and hardly any of the UI scales linearly.

The fact that you even try to say its good lets me know that you are a brainwashed macfag.

Just stop giving attention to the attention whore you fucking retard.

Ok famalam

>Shit chink build quality

Nice Meme, but let me redpill you. There are 7 ODMs who built and assemblied all of laptop brands in the world. There is no different in built quality if it's built by the same ODM.
infotech.com/research/identical-laptops-different-prices-dont-be-fooled-by-branding

Continue spending thousand dollars on snake oil those.

>No local customer care
If you don't need tech support if you tech literate.

>BE/4wes0mE

Hey faggot,

Pajeet here,
Just wanted to let you know jewtel and nvidiots have nothing now on my sweet polaris and vega technology.
We at AMD have now bought pooing in the loo to the masses in india and worldwide with architecture.

Faggot.

>10 year old report
>hidden behind accountwall

Yea no thanks.

>Only $500!
>the one with the decent stats are $900
I fell for it again.

macOS scaling is literally the best scaling on the market, shitcunt.

Oh, also:
>Windows 10
>2.7 GHz CPU
>FOR $920
Fuck you, OP.

I once shilled Acer chromebook and actually got 5 anons on 8fag /tech/ to buy CB3's on Black Friday.
They were pleased, but that is something that still shames me, it was just for shits and giggles but danm is it easy to make people buy something.

Difference is, they are shitposting machines that last forever and cost 100$.

Your ultra book is chinkshit that costs shitloads.

Wait so the newer Linux kernels work OOTB?
If I can install Arch on one of these that would actually be pretty fucking cool

Are you fucking retarded?

Why?
I already told you why its shit, "just because" isn't a refute.

>open video
>assaulted with chinkspeak

yeah, no.

It can really play GTA 5?

With a 2.7 GHz CPU? I doubt it. I had to overclock my CPU to 4.0 GHz to get a decent frame rate.

nice ghz you got there. where can i buy some pretty ghz? i have like 2.1 of those lying arround but you know i want more because they are so good

retard

But the higher-end model has an Nvidia GPU, so good luck getting that to work in Linux.

I'm OP, I'm back after 6 hours of sleep. You can ask me more about the notebook so I can save you from wasting thousands.

These notebooks are great, but the reseller markup is too high. They are as expensive as notebooks from other manufacturers.

kek the chink in the gaming test video sounds like a retard being hit in the face with a stick.
Can't stop laughing, no wonder we all think they are just crude animals, poor yellow people.

You do realize GHz is just the speed of the processor, right? And you do realize in this day and age 2.7 is shit, right?

This. I thought it will be $750 for the one with the discrete GPU but $900+ is a deal breaker.

>I had to overclock my CPU to 4.0 GHz
If you're ayyymdpoorfag.

No thanks, I would rather buy a used computer with computrace

I have a thinkpad why do I need this laptop?

if you don't want to carry around 10kg plastic with shitty calculator display, this is the right laptop for you.

Filtered ;)

>A factual report from buisiness reports
>Has accountwall because they want to monetize the data that gather.

Still correct.

too thin. do not want.

Where's the promised i7 and gtx970 for 1000 burgers?

Shit specced gook book, not qualified

Getting
Not getting rid of

Okay, first of all yes I own a macbook. Second of all the retina model does indeed only render at half. But the screen still looks sharper to the eye because there are more pixels to draw on. The reason why they do is this save on battery life. If you wish you can change the scale to 1080 x 1920 in the settings menu. If you're still not happy and want to destroy your battery you can opt for third party apps to USE ALL the of the screen resolution. The result is that everything looks so fucking tiny you're straining your eyes.

>mac os is the only os that does scaling properly
You have clearly never used Gnome.

>m-muh retinah
>doesn't ebin render at full resolution with proper scaling and antialiasing

B A T T E R Y
A
T
T
E
R
Y

Because my Mac has a 2560x1600 screen, and it gives me the option of running at “Looks like 1280x800”, “Looks like 1440x900”, or “1680x1050”.
Applications are resized without a problem. It just werks

Except you can do that, and it’s tiny.
2560x1600 is an unusable resolution at 1x scaling, so by default it uses four pixels to render one point, giving you the workspace of a 1280x800 screen.
You can adjust it as well.

>Falling for the the more GHz the better jew meme

Who even pays more than $1000 for laptops? Are there people that retarded?

Samsung has the best quality products, at least when it comes to phones, along with Sony and Apple (although apple has too many restrictions).

lol
chink shit are cheap because they skip on a lot of non visible stuff
Those chink phones don't have scratch resistant screens and use cheap shitty eMMCs

>500$
No

Hey dude I actually got one here. Can you tell me how the fuck do I set the fn key to work with the f1~f12 key? the way thing go now I cant use Fn+F1 to mute for example why Fn Esc, Fn space and Fn Ctrl work fine

how's the battery life user?

Not as good as I expected. I got the core m3 model and it maybe can last about 7 hour for word excel or around 4 hours of hearthstone.

>the 4th year of the 698th olympiad
>not tablet/laptop hybrid

Bummer user but 7 hours word processing is about what i need. maybe i can squeeze more out with debian and tlp

>$500
>its actually $660

you are a special kind of retarded

>my chink phone is the best phone you retards, how dare you pay for the quality when you can get a chink phone!

t. proud finnish phone owner

Just about to post that..