How does Apple maintain such a cancerous shit GUI from the 1990's across two different platforms...

How does Apple maintain such a cancerous shit GUI from the 1990's across two different platforms? And why does nobody seem to care? Does anyone notice their systems look like poor retarded shit? These never seem to be an issue in any of those tech news sites, or generally not brought up ever, which I find strange. Andriod looks amazing compared to iOS, and looks even better when installing a custom theme, many of which are quite impressive.

Furthermore, lets also discuss the limited recourses Apple has. It seems all of Apple is being poured into iOS and related mobile field, and they are able to just barely able to maintain this.
How is this possible given the amount of sales and the ridiculous price Apple charges for it's products?

How did these fucking retards ever make it into the tech industry?

you know when you see women wearing ridiculous clothes because it's trendy? that's your answer

To be fair I own a macbook pro and I don't know why I like the look of it. The dock is okay but the window management is just garbage? Multiple desktop spaces it nice. The really small min, max, and close are annoying. Also max And desu close ahould close the fucking program not the leave it runnjng without windows. Its to trick normies into thinking macs open apps really fast. Also safari no webm, hangs with lots of tabs apple pls. Overheating because metal the cooling sucks. Flash is a nightmare sine no hardware accell. I really mish flash for some shit. HTML5 is only good option. I like that you can drag files to where ever position you like in the finder but hate all the .something files I love how simple it is to eject my usb, just a button press. Mac has it flaws if it had better software support and apple stopped being cunts and only supporting their properiety shit it would be the best OS. Windows is cool and I think win 7 is the best more recent botnet. OS X is great for work since games are a pain to play on it. So work OS X and win games

you don't know why you like the look of shit?

do you seriously fail to notice OSX looks like total shit?

I WILL TELL YOU WHY EXACTLY APPLE SUCKS DICK

BECAUSE THEY ARE A CULT.
REALLY, THE COMPANY IS NOT RAN LIKE A NORMAL FUCKING BUISNESS. ITS RAN LIKE A SPECIAL SECRET CLUB WHERE EVERYONE FUCKS THEIR RETARDED COUSINS AND SHARES THE SAME GENEPOOL

THEY HAVE LIMITED RESOURCES BECAUSE THEY CANNOT HIRE TALENT BECAUSE THE CULT IS VERY VERY SPECIAL AND SECRETIVE MAGIC TECHNOLOGY SHIT THAT IS AMAZING LIKE 2 STEPS AHEAD OF CHINA MUST BE GUARDED BY THE PUREST SECRET APPLE PRIEST WHO GETS TO WEAR THE DIAPER STEVE JOBS LAST WORE WHILE STANDING AND SHITTING HIMSELF. THINK DIFFERENT.
YOU DONT JUST PURCHASE HARDWARE WHEN BUYING A MAC. YOU ARE PURCHASING A DIFFERENT KIND OF CHINESE EXPERIENCE MADE BY THE MOST GENIUS MEMBERS OF ULTRA MODFUCKING SOCIETY EVER TO OUTSOURCE TO CHINA.

>Android looks amazing compared to iOS only with a custom theme
FTFY

rrrreeeeeeeee

i should include the default android theme.
lolipop and marshmellow look damn good compared to iOS too

even sony makes a better UI on the playstation than apple does.
and the playstation UI is fucking pathetic

kek

apple doesn't hire pajeets. ios/macos are the limits of what white people can accomplish.

>apple doesn't hire pajeets

Apple was literally started by a sand Pajeet that grew up in 'murrika before finding his true home.

Every single one on the top looks like complete shit.

are you sure about that?
none of them look like shit at all

why don't you contribute something better?

>And why does nobody seem to care?
applefags are brainwashed

no, its not just that
the computer market is very controlled. nobody picks on apples little mom and pop bitch ass who can barely control their mobile sector without catastrophic failure. they are really just skating by on the thinnest surface of ice, always inches away from catastrophic failure. nobody picks on them because it would really fuck them up, and apple is not allowed to lose, because free market is a joke and doesn't really exist

that bottom image
they literally drink out of that water to top it off

Well, it's better than Windows metroshit or, say, any GTK-based DE.

nice bait