>BST - HermanMemeEdition<

>BST - HermanMemeEdition

Fucking poser.

Goodnight, I'm off to bed. Pls rate!

I have those casters on my Areon executive model. They look a lot better than the plain black ones. Also

>he doesnt have a headrest
You should have gone with an Aeron

Fuck u and ur chairs

>rich
>all basic things every high school kid with a burger job has

>i cant post a picture of my herman miller chair

more like "attention whores thread"

>tom cruise
mah nigga

every time

Where do you get the paintings

richfags everywhere today god damn I'm jelly

Too lazy to try and go for a better photo.

Saw some Herman Miller knockoffs at a local Ross. Looked nice though.

NOW I'm posting in a quality thread.

lmaO fuck outta here with that keyboard idiot

someone post that video of this nigga getting roasted

Please post your own station. I'm fully capable of posting my own ok? I'm just curious as to what yours looks like.

Bring the hate.

I like this.

You even noticed the castors? Good eye! I'm happy without a headrest, tried tonnes of chairs on and the Embody suited me best,that's why I picked it again the second time around.

So much vitriol towards me as well as my station even though I rarely get to post it myself. Critics always welcome, haters can keep hating. Makes no difference to me.

Not rich at all, never claimed to be. Just some homo keeps making new collages of my station and claims to be rich. It's like I gotta explain this twice a week to summerfags.

I like this, only thing that bugs me is the wires dangling from the headphones on the wall. Even though it is a convenient way to store them.

What's the bandai poster?

Lupin on Canvas from random Etsy seller. The Minmei is a print blown up and mounted. The Totoro is an Etsy print. Reminds me, I need to get it framed still.

Here's your (You).

Looks good, like the other user posted, not a fan of the keyboard.

Phwar!

Herman what?

here, it's the Artorias poster that came with the physical edition of Dark Souls 1. I need to properly frame it.

Got no Herman, but have this anyway.

Neat weeb. Nice progress with the station.

Waiting for my embody in all black nigguhs.

>headrest

Most pointless shit. Herman "The Jew" Miller dropped the concept long time ago (you won't see any new HM chair with them, and for a very good reason), because not only they DO NOT properly support the said neck (they did internal research for that, hence why they dropped it, educate yourself if you don't believe me, i worked for a HM partner a while ago and had to deal with customers) they also force your neck in a weird, unnatural position.

tl;dr : headrests are fucking shit, headrests have a semblant of sense on a "lounge" type of chair, like Stressless type of shit, where the posture and goal is entirely different, not on a working chair

It is a after market head rest

Nice playstation controller.

I need to get a bookcase up in here as well.

Nice collection of many different things.

10/10 poster above desk

it tastes just like raisins

This is temporary for now - I'm searching for another room to rent - in Copenhagen it's not that easy

Just moved into a new place. Curtains are ass

>Just moved into a new place. Curtains are ass
i'm in the same boat user, need to replace mine with something

>Embody
So why is the back of it so complicated? Do each of those "arms" move around? I got the Aeron just because i've had them at the past few jobs i've had plus the head rest.

Bout to order one myself. My DxRacer makes for a perfect VR chair however. I think I added around 25lbs to it so far with all the shit I have attached to it. I figure with both I can really cause some shit posts to be made.

Poorfag here.
Planning to buy a light for the back of my monitor, a large mouse pad, a mic, and some figures, a plant, or some shit to fill the desk a little.

For now though.... it's about as pretty as I could make it. So... fuck me.

SWEET LEMONADE!
It's signed by mr weebl

The tiny arms do in fact help the chair flex in certain ways, I'm not sure how much it really helps but you do notice you can move around in the chair quite easily, it almost promotes more moving around. I'm a fidgety sitter so it works for me. I almost got the Aeron myself but it was the same price as my Embody at the time I made the purchase.

finally took a new pic

I approve of this brilliant hat.

Those posters are hideous

What kind of gun and watch m8?

let me change what i like, just for you.
WE

Stupid pony tail sporting, coding faggot.

His keyboard is better than anyone else's here. It's sexy as fuck and obviously more than good enough for typing with you autistic dickhead lol

Loving your setup user. I really like what you've done with your bookshelves.

my desk looked like this at 15 also
i like the window.
maga!
why spend all that money and be a slob?
why are you hiding the tea? nice station though.
i like this one. cool lamp
i'm sorry.
this is nice. what are those little lightning balls called?
still like this one. comfy.
you have my desk.
looks like my station circa 2001
i like how clean it is but doesn't look comfy. looks sterile.
nice.
super comfy. always like this one. what do you play with that stick?
kys
nice poster.
turn the box so we don't have to look at all those wires. i know the pretty lights give you a boner but it's lame.
main kampf/10

>why spend all that money and be a slob?
Unlike everyone else here, I didnt bother to clean up before taking a pic. It isnt a proper battle station if it isnt in use.

Ayy

This is true, my desk has a coffee mug, a TV remote, a knife, two bottles of cologne, a pair of headphones, my wallet, and a can of Red Seal Wintergreen Long Cut on it now. In the picture it's clean.

>dreamcast
I have one of those fuckers that I havent touched in years. Looks pretty comfy. You're on the verge of looking like a lazy fuck with a microwave and a mini fridge there, though. Also... Why no mic? Do you prefer wearing a headset?

>Poorfag Gun
Hipoint C9 ($190)
>Poorfag Watch
Timex T2N974 ($85)

>super comfy. always like this one. what do you play with that stick?
Thx user. It's superb as a joystick so you can use it for all Commodore 64 and Amiga games with an emulator on your PC. But I'm using it for Fighting games and some old arcade platform games right now like Street Fighter V and Mega Man Legacy Collection on Steam.

Rate

WUZ

Not bad. Your bed being a little untidy triggers me a bit, though. :P

Looks alright, but your low light is making your pictures gritty as all hell. Also, I was thinking about picking up a pair of speakers like that. Any idea if Logitech Z130s are any good? Was gonna grab those or the Amazon Basics.

What bed frame is that user?

You guys have amazing rigs holy fuck, I'll contribute with mine as well.

KANGZ

based taste in youtube viewership

i like memes

Was napping and messed it up, forgot to tidy it

kit lens/10

Sultan, from Ikea

new set up. Monitors are kinda higher than i expected but adjusting my chair works well enough. Probably have to throw my keyboard on the desk now though

Shitty pic 1/2 I'm not much a photographer, and I don't have a good camera hopefully I'll get a new phone with a better camera soon

Just inhale the memes user
Get a better monitor and get some cohesion going
Little bare
Really cozy minus the bed and desk chair
What do you stream?
Nice fight stuck
Wallpaper is garbage
Surprised you haven't gotten more flak for your taste in books
>del bezels
Weed lmao
Better than my curtains

Shitty pic 2/2

I usually do. Most of my books are just owned for the sake of Nostalgia. The only thing I've really been reading as an adult are the Howard Zinn books.

I read the Harry Potter books by a flashlight when I was a kid and had no electricity, so I have a set to remind me to stay humble.

Comfy lamp.
Need more oomf to make it awesome.

Need to get a new chair and replace the TV with another LG.

Not a single post in this entire thread is worthy of praise. These threads used to be good.

then post something good faggot.

7/10 Looks clean. You should change the box under your monitor with something better in the future. Love the keyboard, what keyboard is it?

My nigga
I love Ghost Data

>all black/dark brown furnishings

>not liking the noctua colour scheme
fucking pleb

No I loved those books when I was younger, still do for the most part

Maybe if the walls were painted a matching color then I'd give more than a shit

The top 50% of jews are smarter than 1 in 2 humans

>money can't buy taste edition

If there wasn't an oculus rift in this pic I would have guessed it was in the 90s.

that has to be a joke.
They just described the bell curve

>80% of blacks are dumber than the average white

Statistics!

hello

PS4 is no longer there. (So the wires are less of an issue)

What should I do to make my setup better?

Post picture of PS2 side.

Holy shit I've seen this pic a few times and never noticed that.

wait, are those bunk beds? wtf?

Yes it is a bunk bed, I got it because I taught it would be neat to sleep on top, but I end up not doing that. I mean I don't have much space between the edge of my desk and the wall, I think it was 43 inches, and this fits just perfect.

Now I just keep clothes and shit on top.

you should put a screen under the top bunk on a swing arm for maximum comfy. could be neat.

The top bed is not that high up so there isn't much space, I think the light could be a real pain in the ass, would probably get to my eyes.
There are also to other issues, and that would be mounting it and hooking it up to something.
Didn't even mention the possibility of it falling on my face.

>rich

Two*

there's nearly three feet between bunks which is further than most people sit from monitors. a simple bracket could be made to attach the mount to the cross bars. i would highly doubt it would fall on you if you secured it properly. as for connecting it to something, your pc is right there.

maybe it's silly but i feel like i would enjoy laying in bed laying flat on my back (which is how i sleep) and watching shows without having to prop up my head. plus with the arm it could be adjusted to an angle that would allow you to do just that.

i dunno.

Mine has a mesh underneath, hard to explain but you probably get what I am saying.
Not going to be easy to mount anything man.