Other urls found in this thread:

9to5mac.com/2015/09/23/will-ios-9-slow-down-my-phone/
anandtech.com/show/10559/the-samsung-galaxy-note7-s820-review/3
youtube.com/watch?v=wZWLpDz70dc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good
t. note 4 owner :^(

>samshit

Anyone with a brain will buy a tempered glass protector anyways so shut the fuck up

this issue doesn't exist on the previous devices. this is a pile of shit for 850 burgers. tempered glass protectors are a meme if you don't swim in sand and dirt.

Note 3 reporting in.
Suck it faggots.

>tempered glass protector

Gorilla Glass is dead.

gorilla glass 4 still exists. and it's great. because of mentally challenged people corning tried to create a shatter proof meme glass, but your average non-retard needs scratch resistance.

is note 3 still worth it? My 1+1 is shitting itself and I need a new phone.. was considering note 7 but it's like $1000 here

>My 1+1 is shitting itself
install CM 13, problem solved

anyone who has owned a note knows tempered glass screen protectors are the ONLY screen protectors you can use if you also use the s-pen.

Polyethylene and other screen protectors have a bit too much give and the s-pen is shit on them.

wtf... I hate Samsung now

This is true, the note series has always needed tempered glass to use the spen.

Not sure what these retards are complaining about, any previous note owner should know this.

>Note2 and Note4 owner.

/thread

I'd take smash resistance over scratch resistance, at least the latter is easier to defend against

Cm 13 is a meme

I somewhat agree. Almost everyone uses a screen protector anyway nowdays and those are minimal protection against smashing but complete protection against scratching.

>/threads own post
Fuck off maybe the point was that only clumsy worthless faggots need screen protectors these days. Take care of your shit retard.

The Note 7 has a curved front, though. Are tempered glass protectors available for curved phones?

There are only one or two tempered glass protectors being advertised at the moment and it looks as if it does cover the curved sections, but hard to say for sure as they aren't released yet. It will take a week or two at least for tempered glass screen protectors to start showing up.

I still use mine with a underclock to 1.2GHz so I would say yes.

Just don't update the ROM. It really fucks battery life up.

is it not preferable to have a phone that will bend under stress instead of remaining rigid?

It was until Apple told their payola reviewers to hype metal bodies as superior to plastic.

This thread isn't so much about Samsung as it is a notification that Corning's Gorilla Glass has run out of room to innovate and is now aking it by ++.

And that's why Apple doesn't use gorila glass, they know it's shit.

Based Apple.

I guess that's why their metal phones literally bends under everyday usage

> tfw using iPhone 5 since 2012
> I'm getting the latest iOS 10 on the release day
> it doesn't lag since the A6 chip is really powerful
> build quality is godly, it's a fucking aluminium tank
> battery started to shit itselft after 3 years of use, no problem, just got a new one for 15 bucks and now it's kicking ass
> App Store is amazing and my device is still compatible with everything
Jesus Christ, I really, really don't get why people still uses Android noaways, my 4 year old phone still gets OS updates.

What Android from 2012 will get N? Or even M? hahahahahahahahahahahhaaha, LITERALLY NONE

Maybe the 6 bends, but the 6S fixed that already.

>just give applel more money
Top cuck

lmao apple cuck

Well meme'd

9to5mac.com/2015/09/23/will-ios-9-slow-down-my-phone/

>The general consensus throughout the three videos is that overall, general device performance has taken a step back with iOS 9 on the iPhone 4s, 5, and 5s.

>All three videos show a general added layer of lag with iOS 9 compared to iOS 8.4.1. On the iPhone 4S and iPhone 5, the boot time was increased by several seconds with iOS 9, while it is nearly the same on the iPhone 5S.

>Ourown poll from last week showsthat 36 percent of users are experiencing “significantly” slower performance after updating to iOS 9, while 31 percent say their device is “a little bit slower.”

metal bodies look and feel 100 times better than plastic on technology.

If you disagree then you have zero taste.

>tfw using iphone 5 since 2012
>ios 10 preview lags the phone 2x than 9.3.3
>it lags like fuck, white screen for seconds on opening whatsapp, safari and any other useful app
>phone's case is bended, this is my third display and it's fucked again since the case bends and breaks it every time. changing the case costs the same as the phone now
>battery starts shitting itself after a couple of months even though you get it replaced. 15 bucks ones are fake chink shit that get hot as fuck and break.
>can't install adblock and a lot of stuff from app store because apps are not compatible with iphone 5
thinking of getting an android flagship. maybe s7 edge or i'll wait for lg v20

filtered

>you have zero taste
>taste
>electronic devices

>buy a phone with a metal case
>+15 to charisma

This is how Apple consumers think.

Its more like my phone is losing reception once in a while. Battery lasts half a day.

Note 7 motherfucker

>shit battery
>check OP
>bigger screen and less ppi
>i don't like stylus

So you pretty much just confirmed you're a loser without a sense of style, okay.

Do you also prefer your computer to be hanging from the ceiling because it is cheaper to just use a bunch of strings instead of getting a decent looking minimalistic case?

Only a manchild thinks about the extra 10$ a metal body adds to a phone and thinks it isn't worth it when his phone is basically an apparell he'll be carrying around for the next 2 years.

And I have an huawei ascend p8, not an iphone you plastic loving 80s man.

>insults

Ahh, the last resort of the defeated.

>shit battery
>anandtech.com/show/10559/the-samsung-galaxy-note7-s820-review/3

are you retarded? Battery life is better than iPhone.

>he bought a longphone

I think you mean shitposting because you got buttblasted so fucking hard since you're a teenage kid without a job that can't afford a premium casing for your phone so you buy plastic shit in order to save 10$.

>buying new samshit flagships
Note 3 and 4 are as good as you'll need, don't waste your cash.

It's obvious that newer versions of iOS will slow down any old device, iOS 6 was much faster, but you get a lot of benefits from updating as well.

Just do a clean install and you will be fine, what this:

youtube.com/watch?v=wZWLpDz70dc

Well looks like you don't take care of your stuff, I use my phone with a case (don't even use a screen protector anymore) and it just keeps going, the battery lasts all day long with me so it's ok.

The only thing that is bothering me is the home button, it's getting old, but again, I will just replace it for 5 bucks and it will be new again.

iOS 10 is ok if you do a clean install.

>it's obvious that planned obsolescence will slow down any device
Top kekkles

That sucks. I upgraded from the Note 3 to the Note 4 after the Note 5 had come out because I didn't want to give up battery swapping and expandable storage. The SD situation in the Note 7 had me thinking about upgrading despite the batter situation but now I'm thinking I won't. Note 4 still looks good, still faster than I need it to be.