Which 1

which 1

both ayymd

I'll take Dawn over your feminist sjwhaired triggered bitch

>Using 3d piggu Ruby instead of Amada

why do nvidiots worship a disgusting neckbeard re-re who wears a helmet in public

Why is her head pointy?

Nvidiots often have physical and mental defects

same reason why Mike is wearing a retard helmet

the green one makes my heart beat fast

Whatever the fuck that is looks much more like your average Tumblrina than Ruby.

lmao

this one
kys phoneshit

Amada

This one.

Why don't AMD do 3D demos?

But Dawn's look says she won't take you, feminist-phobic neckbear mandchild.

The "new" Dawn actually looks worse than the original.

Behold, the GPU Goddess, in proper 16:10 AR.

Go withe Sanae.

Left:
actually that Ruby reboot ended up way better than I expected, back then. I though it will be something stupidly edgy and terrible, but that design works really well, still pretty attractive 2 years later (or how much). It might be relatively timeless and will look nice despite CG advancing etc (which original Ruby despite being original doesn't quite fill). Original Dawn also quite good at fighting with age.

Bonus: has nice, natural smile. No some fashion mag fake, or trying to look edgy gayme pose.

Right:
Kung fu panda >>>>>>> this.
Well go on, have a fat animal as a waifu, no problem. At least you aren't a pedo.

This render was turning me on for real, in 2005.

BTW, if you check the demo, it looks like RUby has lost an arm and her right is prosthetic.

Made me sad, poor babe.

>i didn't ask for this

Well, at least you can be sure she knows what is important in life, now, while Mike is a grown dude that lives for vidyagames.

I was actually in the suite at the Bellagio when Nvidia showcased the very first GeForce video card way back in 1999 and boy, even though that original Dawn demo looks really aged nowadays (I still think it's awesome and always will be) in that room on that day when her demo started up, man, I swear, boners everywhere from all the Geeks in attendance.

Picture relevant.

That intel chick is pretty hot though guys

Guess they wanted their own version of a "Winter Soldier" eh?

Dawn was later, though? GeForce FX (5000), had to be in 2002 or so IIRC. Or 2003.

>I never asked for this. If you wanna make enemies, try to change something. The year is 2016. It is a time of great innovation and technological advancement. It is also a time of Nvidiots and AMD housefires. I don't even know whose side I'm on.

>be nvidia
>buy card with fat guy on the box because it looks like me