Why the FUCK Jew-tel does this? If you want to make a GPU, make a GPU. If you want to make a CPU, make a CPU. Not both...

Why the FUCK Jew-tel does this? If you want to make a GPU, make a GPU. If you want to make a CPU, make a CPU. Not both, for fuck's sake. You could've made the CPU 8 core. Fucking jews.

CPU logic and uncore is more expensive to make than a bunch of GPU ALUs

Economics, go home back to Sup Forums

It's also what most people want.
I know that's hard to believe but it is true

Why? They are blurry slow shitholes.

>You could've made the CPU 8 core
You act like 8 core packages don't exist when they do.

This.

My mom uses an igpu because she doesn't need anything more. Intel is saving us cash by eliminating the need for low end graphics

Believe it or not most people do not play video games on their computers and integrated graphics is more than enough for their needs. Previously integrated graphics would have been integrated into the motherboard chipset but as technology improved it became possible to move most of the chipset into the CPU so that's what they did.

>thinking we need 8 cores

get the fuck out.

Intel has plenty of 8 core CPUs.

I have an i7 in my laptop and i can play games with the integrated gpu too, and i dont mean 10 year old shit gsmes

Normies don't play games beyond candy crush on Facebook

They don't need a graphics card

When are you retards gonna drink bleach so we can have some different threads?

Intel will never move from its dual core standard package until Zen/AMD catches up to them.

Moore's law isn't dead, its being held back by the jews.

>Previously integrated graphics would have been integrated into the motherboard chipset but as technology improved it became possible to move most of the chipset into the CPU so that's what they did.
nah, developing fast interconnects just becomes really expensive so shit got moved into the CPU, where said interconnects are significantly cheaper

practical performance for parallel(multicore) solutions is kinda meh, and it's harder to program for.

im not agree

>tfw you could've saved $50 by taking out the igpu and completely btfo amd prices
Intel fucked up.

Are you saying intel dual core has same performance as intel quadcore?

it's called heterogeneous compute

>oh, it's a "internet neets pretending they know more about how to supply demand/design a product than a fortune 500 company" thread again

Well I use igpu and it is great. I can even play the games that I like without any issues.

"Intel has made more CPU's than I can name, here's why I could do it better than they can."

fuckin saved.

I wish these fucking people could understand this.

GO AMD GO

True, but you'd shave off 50 dollaronies and that'd be enough for me to want to get rid of the iGPU

Same price.
Maybe at most a 10$ cut if AMD's done something recently

>True, but you'd shave off 50 dollaronies and that'd be enough for me to want to get rid of the iGPU
They'd sell it for the exact same price and you know it.

Mostly because if they didn't have it in there they would have it in the chipset, where it wouldn't cost any more than it does now.

They make CPU's without iGPU, you know that right?

Buy a Xeon you fucking cuck

>Intel has plenty of 8 core CPUs.
Made from 16 or 22 core ones they broke on purpose just to inflate prices.

There are Xeon CPUs without iGPUs.

At 5 times the cost.

I know that packaging 8 cores in a single package is a lot of work, but that's not a reason to make it 5x the price

And those come without over clocking, user.

The reason to make it 5x the price is because they can.

Some xeons are unlocked

The server processor market is completely different. AMD does the same shit with their opterons and shit.
Well, back when they had high-end processors.

They don't bin chips that severely. The i7e die is distinct from their larger Xeon dies.
Intel fabs something like 4 different dies just for mainstream desktop and mobile chips. The benefits of being a $50,000,000,000 per year company.

Just a few $ max.

People still want an all-in-one sollution and An Intel with iGPU is a great option. Don't forget that only some manchildren wouldn't use the iGPU.

igpu like the HD 550 cost maybe $15

Not true for desktop market, especially high end

High end desktop market is vidyagaems and workstations.
Even if the igpu was removed and replaced with MOAR COAR it wouldn't make a difference in vidyagaems, and workstations already use 8+ core CPU.