Best. Desk. Ever

Niggas can't compete with muh Kino. muh Kino is 2 raw 4 u. Ur desks suck compared to mine. Come at me bro.

cramped.

Shitty monitors with a shitty ikea piece of shit desk, what a surprise.

Eh, it's ok. I prefer mine personally.

>not mounting your fucking triple monitor set up so you can actually USE YOUR DESK

Also, lots of Ikea tables use this shitty cardboard honeycomb on the inside instead of being solid, meaning you can puncture your desk.

Did it come with the drawers or did you buy them separately?

separately. what say you now, bitch-ass-faggot?

You could have the best desk in the world, it will never overshadow your shit case and shit keyboard and shit mouse.

Back in the day, shitposting was an art. You have no respect for the craft.

I'm sorry. I'll try harder next time.

MORE DISCIPLINE IS NEEEEEEEEEDED

Not enough room for mouse. Sorry, you tried.

all i see is a ton of money in the picture you've literally wasted. in fact: you have no idea what to do with it. either your money, or your station. i bet you have no friends, daddy issues and most of the time you spend alone, thinking of how you can improve your life, but fail miserably.

and please, replace your wallpaper. this shit is from 1995 and absolutely not cool anymore.

nice iBook faggot. My 3rd hand dining table and desk i pulled from the trash is still better.

I have that, except I used two fold out tables and it cost me nothing because my friend gave them to me. They give me tons of legroom, are fully metal constructed, and in the L-shape configuration, fit all four of my computers - my two builds (one cube and one tower) along with their respective screens, my laptop, and my cheap prebuild I got as a gift with the screen, along with all respective keyboards and mice. How much was your "Kino"?

>green and blue lights

i'd love to play NMS on that setup, nice m8

pls

IIRC the USB on that keyboard is like 1.1, don't hook up anything fast

Rate mine

Bought from goodwill for $5

>kino

you are misuing that term dipshit

smokk wedd errdday

also look at those puppies. It is like microsoft is laughing at you.

I know mate. This is why I only have a mouse on it. Thanks for the warning anyway.

nice coolermaster case

>Eating at the computer
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Shit monitor, disgusting carpet, not having matching monitors, shit wallpaper, and shitty MacBook wallpaper

puresolidness is that you???

faggot

Is that a fucking apevia case?
You got a Q6600 in there lol?

The bitch or the table?

>an art

>not just using a dining room table as a desk

A art*

An art*

Kill yourself

This is my computer desk. AMA.

>Razor Ouroboros

sit straight lmao

better be single that going out with this

Nice table.
Nice girl.

Did you find her at the goodwill store too? :P (j/k)

Thanks. I hate it.
Where else would I eat?
The table retard.
That's hard.
Spotted the virgin.

Not enough free space on desk.
2/10

>Having a white and black desk

It's horrible tacky and with poor taste. Try buying real wood desk not cheap Ikea particle board garbage faggot.

bump

>pre 2010 macs
You're ok.

got the same case. pretty solid, but its fucked that you cannot move the drive cage

please stop posting your cancer desk in every battle station thread its really starting to get annoying

Looks like my galant, which i got the L shaped model and paid more than 5 dosh second hand.

Doesnt make up for >tfw no gf

>the newest of fag detected

>Hook
>Line
>Sinker

Fuck you bit hard. He trolled you in the purest of forms.

Really sub-par for Sup Forums standards
I'm giving it a 4.2/10 best I can do