/sqt/

/sqt/ thread

Other urls found in this thread:

howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/disable-caps-lock-key-in-windows-vista/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Will a HD 6570 be a noticeable improvement when put in a computer that has an A8 7600 APU? I'm not finding anything on Google

How do I create an IRC server for my raspi to run?

How do I create an IRC client for windows to connect to my IRC server on my raspi?

What is sqt?

ngircd for server
mirc for windows client

What kind of printer should i get if i want to save money on ink?

What kind of LED bulbs should i look for if i plan to use them in the exterior, Any would do?

I'm watching a video on my laptop, and the picture doesn't look as good as my previous laptop.
Is this related to my screen or could this be an issue related to my drivers? My current screen has a higher resolution (1920x1080) and the other only goes up to 1280x720.
For reference, it looks a little blurrier. I took a screen shot and brought it up to my other laptop, and the picture looked better on the other computer.

I believe my new laptop also has a better graphics card than my other because I'm able to run a lot more games n such. However it's running windows 7 and the other is using windows 8.1, if that even matters.

What's the best method/software to download a complete website? Including PDFs, audio files, and ZIP files that the website provides via links (they are all on the same domain though)?

>no new threads no new threads

How the fuck do I install the Clang binary on my windows computer?

I installed Buildtools AND CMake, but when I try and install clang/llvm, all I get is pic related.

Worse is that it says it's installed, but neither codeblocks not netbeans see that it's there.

Help me, Sup Forums. I am fucking retarded.

Help

Probably because the older screen was a smaller size, and the panel type.
DPI is important.

Also if you are looking at something that is 720p in a 1080 screen it will look bad.

Does anyone know where to get a plain windows xp pro iso? I just want to reinstall it on a pc I want to get rid of.

no

What is the best place to buy clothing to become a femboy?

literally anywhere /fa/ likes

walmart. the cashiers are dead inside and won't even notice

Are fitness trackers more open or closed in terms of app/hardware compatibility? I want to get my mom a mi band 2 but I've read that the app is less than mediocre.

Wamart has pretty bad clothes in my opinion; as in unappealing. I really like Kohls and Macys (US).

The only block in buying is your own anxiety because no one wants to be fired and stamped as a bigot (unless you live in a hick town in which case it's a gamble to exist).

Photo realistic games when? Is it all laying in texture quality?

When 8K@244Hz becomes a thing.

brother for b&w

just dont colour

>led bulbs

search amazon idk that's not hard to find reviews on

Any model in specific?

I found these old gateway2000 speakers digging through some old stuff the other day, I plugged them in just to fuck around with and they wouldn't turn on.
So I opened it up to see if there's a visible source to the problem, but I barely know what I'm looking at.
From the picture can you guys see the problem or should I just chalk it up to the speakers being old as fuck?

i like the HL-2270DW or whatevr replaced it if that's old now

they used to be like 80 bucks but idk they look like more now

can still print a 600 page book for $4 with a 3rd party cartrage though

>Didn't check the NIC of a motherboard before I bought it
>Killer

fug

Not a stupid question, but a stupid mistake.

What about number of polygons in objects? Literally never seen a smooth curve.

>>>/blog/
Buy a PCI Ethernet connector if you are that worried.

what about like atoms and stuff there's no anti-aliasing there but are still more or less imperfect

it's called vectors

2deep

How do i get more acclimated to iptables?
I've followed countless walk throughs and guides, but it just isnt working for me. What is the easiest way to practice/use the syntax?

In windows 10, is there anything like a hyper or meta key that I can change the functionality of caps lock over to? Something generally (or totally) unused that will still function like a Ctrl or Alt.

I don't want it to be Ctrl or Alt for reasons.

I'm aware of this
howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/disable-caps-lock-key-in-windows-vista/

sharpkey?
x mouse button control?

either may do

X220 WiFi and Ethernet don't work even though I've tried using different operating systems and different drivers. What should I do to fix this? Last time I asked, Lenovo shills denied I had a problem. Also,
>inb4 install Gentoo

Is Gear VR worth buying?
Is there much to do with it?
Also, does the 360 videos from youtube work in it?

Will buy an S7 and wondering if I should get the VR too or not

Bumping my question (I forget if that's acceptable but SOMEONE didn't paste in the op and I don't remember; my only bump I'll make at any rate)

no
no
yes
no

unless you have nothing else going on, then

yes
yes
not well enough
of course

>XP
just dont.

>bumping
fuck off

>fuck off
Rood

get a multimeter or throw it in the trash

>Are fitness trackers more open or closed in terms of app/hardware compatibility? I want to get my mom a mi band 2 but I've read that the app is less than mediocre.

go die in a fire

no wait this is sqt

don't subject your rents to freetard faggotry they will think you're autistic and know your an idiot

and not care because that's how they raise things

>bumping yourself
roodester

Do you have the wiif card? Sometimes used models don't
Is the hardware switch on?
Do you have the proper drivers or thinkpad acpi?

They will help you.

my thinkpad t420 is coming this week

How do I prepare my anus?

Does anyone know of a leaflet layer which caters for population density on a relatively city / county based type?

Looking to create a map based program, but the algorithims would by far be more relevant if it picked up how many others were around.

Ginger

Do more practice and use more syntax.

Find some testable situation so you can see what you're doing.

Buy a new Keyboard and a 9 Cell battery(Not chink) and a 240GB SSD.

Also some Arctic silver 5 and something to purify the surface to repaste it.

For my mothafuckin anime watchers here:
MadVR or FFDshow?
Can I use both?
Difference between 64 and 32 bit MPC?

mpv

MPC-HC + MadVR is all you need.
MadVR dont like 64bit so use 32bit.

good soldering stations for around $40?

Install CCCP and thats it.

64Bit is more efficient but may give you problem with some stuff like MadVR, other than that it is better than 32bit.

CCCP or MadVR?

Okay. Pretty valid tips but a 240 gig ssd is ayyy lma-out of the situation for me. In might put in a boot drive but not so far.

How much should I expect to spend on keyboard and paste?

CCCP is just MPC-HC with a bunch of retarded shit slapped on that literally no needs.

Get MPC-HC and MadVR. Dont fall for the codec pack meme.

Its a laptop, you dont need a high end one.
Just get an ADATA SP550 for it.

Paste? $5, To purify it? $3-4 unless you use isopropyl alcohol, keyboard? ask in /tpg/.
There is nothing like the feeling of a new keyboard.

stop suggesting AS5 it's fucking shit compared to almost every ceramic based paste made since AS5 came out.

check a fucking paste comparison chart, AS5 is at least 5 degrees hotter than the top ones.

That others are good too doesn't make it shit.
All pastes are good.

learn to read you retarded faggot. literally every fucking alternative is MUCH better than AS5. that means AS5 is fucking shit COMPARED TO THE COMPETITION

Currently using BitTorrent 7.9.8. When I open peer list of my currently downloading torrent I see an IP with my PC's name using Bitcomet. How fucked am I?

Good to know ig

>using official bittorrent client
format and reinstall OS right now

What's ur pc name?

Better post on /x/ fampai

>walk into best buy
>all the high end TVs have a feature called "HDR"
>new xbox one has "HDR gaming"

Is this good, or another shit gimmick like dynamic contrast or motion interpolation? I was under the impression that HDR referred to the way a photo was taken or processed, and you didn't need a special display for it.

I can't judge for myself because every set looks like it has the saturation level set to 2000% and max brightness.

read the details on the TV to see if it is actually High Dynamic Range

i dont see why the fuck a TV would need this so probably ignore it

Please link to a benchmark that shows it being 5 degrees hotter than anything other than the electrically conductive liquid pro stuff

So I fucked and made my pc a part of botnet? I thought as long as its not utorrent I would be fine
seriously guys, please tell me if I really fucked up. I am trying to confine my retardness in this thread

what about all those special filters like xysubfilter, LAV, reclock

I remember updating those all the time for muh perfect anime words

>takes everything literally
autismo much? it's not exactly 5 degrees but AS5 is not even in top10

most of them are built into MPC-HC but check their site to make sure

Gimmick that works but not for videogames.

Yeah, the hardware switch is on, and I think this is a driver issue. I've tried pretty much every driver available on the Lenovo site. The latest drivers work for like two minutes and then drop my connection and my device isn't recognized anymore.
/tpg/ were the shills I was referring to. They told me to buy a new wifi card because mine came with the Intel wireless n1000

>AS5 is at least 5 degrees hotter
When you spell it out like that, yeah people are going to take it literally, and now you just look like you're backpedaling after you realized you were wrong.

>Intel wireless n1000
Not being a shill but yeah, i can see why they told you that.

Stupid questions thread

They come with CCCP.

I said it's shit compared to everything else, and it is, no matter what you say or that i exaggerated will change that.

psychcentral.com/quizzes/autism-quiz.htm

stop stealing my insults you assburger

>everything else
>everything

nigga LOOK at the chart

there are 20 items listed there that are worse

see

btw by dismissing the liquid metal shit you moved the goalposts, technically i was only 1 degree off in my statement.

I've two computers about 10 feet from each other running Overwatch. The one I'm using has an internal wireless adapter that's extremely good and the other using a USB adapter that's ok.
The one with the great internal always lags extremely badly to the point of being unplayable whereas the ok USB adapter computer works just fine. What gives? What are the basics I should check for?

>I was only less wrong when you include stuff that is almost in its own category because of how easy you can fuck up your shit by using it

Any walls between computers and modem/router?

Shitty adapter.

Dont fucking use wifi with a program that requires low latency

AS5 user detected. I bet you still recommend hyper 212 too.

I'm on the 3rd floor. Router is on the 1st.
Internal adapter is under my computer desk. Should I leave it out in the open?

try it. also try the usb dongle on the pc you have lag on and see if it works better

Sure is ad hominem in here

How do i open them NSA files?
does the .asc file needs to be installed ?

Anyone know of an authenticator for Windows 8.1?
I've had ACTIVATE WINDOWS on the bottom right of my screen for months and I can't find any authenticators on torrent site anymore.
The other options is always upgrade to Win 10 but fuck that.

KMSpico and nothing else.

So I want to get MS Office since I have a software to crack it, but M$ wants me to give them card info to initiate the download and then charge me $9.99 after the first month of free trial is done. Is it possible to remove the card info once I download and tell them to fuck themselves?

if not, what's my alternative? I'm pretty noob with torrents so I don't even know what site to use for that or the best software to torrent with

this. Used it for Win10 and it worked like a charm.

LibreOffice is an alternative if not better than Office.

>dismiss whole argument because it was off by one degree
>dismissed products because it makes his side look bad
you got two fallacies yourself, faglord

What are you doing here?
no, it won't work.

get the ISO from torrents or google hard enough.
make sure CRC checks out

or better idea, pay a friend whos good with PCs $50
don't get 2016, its crap