I'm looking for a compact smartphone. It should be around 4" - 4.7" and cost about 300-400€. Thanks!

I'm looking for a compact smartphone. It should be around 4" - 4.7" and cost about 300-400€. Thanks!

you had the time to come on Sup Forums and post this, but not google it. Moron.

Oh, but I did google it. I found recommendations of Sony's Z5 compact, Moto G 3rd Edition, Samsung Galaxy Alpha and so on.

But I wanted to know what Sup Forums thinks and what it would recommend.

I want same thing and the options are pretty simple either submit to the phablet and get a xiaomi redmi 3 or get a iphone SE

Aquos Mini.
4.7" FHD.

There's a smart phone general for shit like this

get an old iphone shit is comfy and still fast (5s)

Z3C

No one gives a shit

Why so small? Redmi 3 is 5 inch and in my experience it's great.

blackberry dtek50 looks decent

>Xiami Redmi 3
Just watched a review. It looks like cheap chink stuff and has a bad display (especially when angled), but I guess for 180 Euros it's pretty good.

I've thought about an iPhone SE, but here in Europe you basically have to pay 100€ extra for nothing. And if I want the 64 GB version, I got to pay 100€ again, so I'm around 600 Euros. Is it worth it or am I simply paying for the brand name?

Is this phone even available in the West? Seems it's Japanese only.

I looked for it, but only found the Headphone General and Linux threads. Maybe I'm just retarded and scrolled past it.

The Z5C is better than the Z3C, no? I'm willing to pay extra if it's substantially better.

I like using the phone singlehanded and with my current 5" phone I can barely touch the left corner with my thumb (annoying when I want to press the back button).

>Manlet hands

kek

Fair enough.
I love my redmi 3 pro though, build quality feels solid but I've never dropped it to test the durability.
Screen looks fine when near 180 degrees, just tested that.

Maybe z3c might be better for you though if you can find it at a similar price.

From what I heard, the z5c has overheating issues, because they moved from the snapdragon 801 to the 810. Haven't used one myself, maybe it's been fixed. Z3c is a nice phone tho

screen looks fine while you're looking at it from the back?

Sorry, I meant almost 90 degrees.

Fuck, it's quarter past 2 pm and I need another coffee already

Yeah pricing in Europe is usually higher. Here in the US its 400 plus tax for the SE 16gb and the xperias very easily reach that price and if I'm paying that price I'll go for Apple.

And that's it for below 4.7", no more, what's funny is that apple is the only manufacturer that offers choice you can get s,m or l, with everyone else you just get to choose between L and XL.

I'm looking at xiaomi redmi 3 or the oukitel beast with the 10k battery, but if price goes over $200 I'm buying apple.

Should I just get a OnePlus 3 or wait for the next Nexus? I've got a Note 4 now and I want to give it to a family member because she needs a phone and doesn't have one; but she can wait.

lmao shit wrong thread sory

It is available if you can find it.
Shit software support but the hardware is perfect. Only

But 4g doesn't work in europe

Maybe try one of those baseband unlock techniques. Works on qualcomm basebands iirc.

Z5c user here. Not saying it's fixed (because I honestly don't know), but I will say I use mine in the Australian heat constantly and only once in a 60 degree summer in Mt Isa did I get a "phone is overheating" warning. Phone continued to work however.