This is where Logitech fucked up hard!!! I don't understand for the life of me why they wouldn't just use 2 large pads...

This is where Logitech fucked up hard!!! I don't understand for the life of me why they wouldn't just use 2 large pads that run from side to side, one at the top and one at the bottom, but they chose to use the 4 mini mousepads on the bottom. I predict the same early G303 issues in the near future, where if the user applied too much pressure to one side the mouse would tilt. I really hope they fix this before they release this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

support.logitech.com/en_us/parts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Damn look at those quads! But this is what I was referring to.

Where can you even buy replacement pads for logitech mice?
Zowie at least sells them on their site and gives extra in box.
Might pick up an FK2 because of this BS.

Dont get the FK2 just yet, just wait til later this year when Zowie release their own version of mice with the Pixart 3360 sensor, which is equivalent to Logitechs Pixart 3366 sensor.

Why would I wait for that sensor when the current FK sensor is already perfect?

Umm, if you really think so...But I would have to disagree with you when it comes to that. The pixart 3360 sensor is the best sensor on the market besides the Avago s3989.

Most accurate at the highest tracking speeds. Closest 1 to 1 ratio input.

I'm sorry I just wanted to clarify that the Avago s3989 is on the same tier as the FK2 mouse

>Highest tracking speed
But I'm not a gaymer faggot who plays on 16,000dpi throwing the mouse around at 9001mps so I don't need that. The sensor in the FK is 1:1 for the speeds I would use it at.

Any chart without zowie in the top tier is hot garbage and should be ignored.

Maybe if Zowie stepped their shit up and came out with a new mouse with a Pixart 3360 sensor than I would put them in that tier, but until then they wont be. Nigga I own a Zowie FK'14, I fucking love my mouse. But I want them to come out with a proper mouse with update technology.

>Muh gaymer shit
Either label the chart GAYMING so most people can ignore it or realize that the sensor in the current zowie mice are literally perfect for everyone but assfaggot or cs playing gaymers.

What sensor does the FK2 even have?

If you're not a gayman why are you looking at a chart that includes fucking click latency?

QQ more faggot

It has a Avago 3310

>mototech mememouse
>"god-tier"

this is a sensors guide, not a mouse guide. Just because a mouse has a 3360 in it doesn't mean its god-tier, there is no account for shape which is arguably the biggest factor of whether a mouse is good or not.

Just look at how Evil and Guardian rape with Kinzu v1s.

Anyone got a nixeus? I'm sitting between the zowie fk1, nixeus and a deathadder. I like the thumb buttons on the deathadder because they are large and easy to press - the nixeus ones look like they're a bit too small to use frequently?

Lol.
Im still using my logitech 400 that i bought 3 years ago

What ever this mouse is I recommend it highly, it's like $10 delivered from china. I got it and a rgb keyboard for $35AUD on ebay.

I cannot fault the mouse, other than it having 4 dpi positions.
Think it's 5000dpi mouse aswell.

The bottem says chaozifeng VIP mouse.
Modle:A50
5V 1000MA
S/N1504 A0001

They have a few differing designs for the palm light, and some different marking on the L/R clicks.

If you can get one do it. even as a backup.

>ftw big hands

ffs we need bigger mouses!!!

pure cringe

that looks awful

I'm guessing you're referring to the pad. I got it from this. So I though the image was appropriate should it be a scam.

Smaller mousfeet (that's what they are called) create less friction than xboxhuge ones

The g302 tilt issue wasn't due to feet, but the shape (although the side feet helped it later on)

the g100s/mx300 is the same shape pretty much and had no tilt issue, the logitech pro gaming won't have a tilt issue

intellimouse isn't god tier mate. Great sensor for a long time but negative acceleration is a real thing

Zowie makes McDonald's toy mice shells with shitty sensor implementations, unupgradable firmware, a garbage mouse wheel, and you probably think them having no optional software to install is a bonus on top of buying their garbage

lmfao

software is garbage lol enjoy installing that bullshit on every pc you go to just to change ur rgb leds faggot

support.logitech.com/en_us/parts