AMD FINISHED AND BANKRUPT

Hey Sup Forums where's that guy that shorted AMD stock?

Other urls found in this thread:

geizhals.de/powercolor-radeon-rx-460-red-dragon-axrx-460-2gbd5-dh-oc-a1490026.html
geizhals.de/evga-geforce-gtx-950-sc-02g-p4-2951-kr-a1314148.html
geizhals.de/asus-geforce-gtx-760-directcu-ii-90yv04l3-m0na00-a998248.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably buying AMD stock again.

AMD's stock is at the highest point its been since Vishera was released 4 years ago.

Back to 2012 levels.

Portuguese is disgusting

I am forever going to kick myself because we all knew about the Chinese deal 2~3 days in advance...

I could have bought 10.000€ of stock now I'd have 4 times that money...

TOLD YA BRO, YOU DIDN'T BUY WHEN IT WAS JUST 2 DOLLARS A SHARE
THOUGH LUCK M8

Historically AMD has averaged around $20/share with a few exceptions due to highly successful products but within the last 10 years AMD has had to cut back considerably and the company is not worth what it was back in the early 2000s so you should probably expect something a little more modest like around $12/share at most. At least until we know how Zen and Vega perform and how the deal with the chinese went.

>tfw sold at $6.70
How high can it go? Tech stocks are so fucking unpredictable. NVDA got hyped up to kingdom come on self driving car nonsense. Intel is up despite the Zen news

Build it.

Wish I had just put 30k on AMD at the start of the year to sell it now. Only put on 2k.

I bought at 7.21 then bought at 7.91 again like a retard lol. I'm positive it will go to at least $10 this year then I'm selling.

>Tech stocks are so fucking unpredictable
Benchmarks go out. It goes up or down depending on benchmarks.

If anything tech stocks are very predictable if you visit news sites that deal with them.

I think it will probably stop around ~$10/share, $12/share is being generous.

Don't go buying stocks without any knowledge though.

I'm all in on tech stocks because they are so fucking easy to have a general idea of when they will go up for people like us. Now people tell me to diversify and shit and buy oil but I have no idea how oil prices even work, if you keep up with current news you can easily make 10% a few days of the year just by buying on opening hours and selling when it peaks.

AMD IS BACK
THIS IS A MIRACLE

It's over, AMD is finished and bankrupt.

>30, 32, 33 fps

WOOOOW ONE FRAME? THIS IS RUINED

There's no need to be upset.

Wow 60$ buys you 9 fps amazing!

I bought 3K USD worth of shares when it was @ 1.68 a share almost 1 year ago.

1 Dollar was $15.40 something in my currency.

Now is $18.25 in my currency (mexican peso)

I ain't selling shit until it tanks (won't be any time soon if they keep things on track, even if Zen fails to deliver in wich case it wouldn't tank, just would glide directly into oblivion again)

Que aplicacion usas? Acabo de empezar con drivewealth y tengo 6k ahi y no se como funciona la declaracion de impuestos aqui.

RIP

Ando usando RobinHood casi desde que salio aca hace 2 años.

Para la declaracion de impuestos, cuando vendo el dinero se va a a mi cuenta, de ahi el contador hace una enajenacion de acciones y pago el 25% de impuesto (porque chinga a tu madre)

Pense que vivias en mexico. No se cuando hacer mi declaracion si acabo de empezar.

i was literally saying if i had cash and i knew how to buy stocks i would when it was 2 dollars a share. i remember vividly being at a mcdonalds getting coffee or some shit and it was 2.50 a share and i was like "yeah it can only go up from here" god damn i was right but i didnt buy any

ROUND 2 HERE WE GO BOYS.

starting to go down, might actually level off at ~$7

rx 460 is for esports gaymen
really the only benchmark should be league of legends

The look of 20% market share in low-end products.

MEANWHILE

Back in january I bought 100 shares of amd just for lulz because some guy was screaming amd is fucked etc. Today I sold them. I have now 500$ to spare, what card should I buy?

hookers. only correct answer

The RX 460 is actually good value.

>RX 460 = 118€
geizhals.de/powercolor-radeon-rx-460-red-dragon-axrx-460-2gbd5-dh-oc-a1490026.html
>GTX 950 = 149€
geizhals.de/evga-geforce-gtx-950-sc-02g-p4-2951-kr-a1314148.html
>GTX 760 = 226€
geizhals.de/asus-geforce-gtx-760-directcu-ii-90yv04l3-m0na00-a998248.html

The card isn't about value, it's about running under 70W

Nvidia is going in a different direction with giant-ass machine learning chips. The market for that sort of thing is exploding. The growth you see has less to do with GPUs than you think.

hookers or a fury x

no nvidia is for high end and AMD is for medium to low end then.

Don't think you could have waited until 2017 before you sold those shares bud?
Depending on how well Zen does we could see those shares reach a new height or plummet back to yesteryear.

meant to say So

>fury x
Ill go with hookers. Dont really want my house burning down.

Its just 100 shares, and the price will not go above10$ a share.

oh, thats the housefire one? i thought the GPU space heater award went to the gtx 480 or the r9 290

just roll with a good GPU or an old computer to mess around with or somthing.

Brazil's portuguese, yes

>50° C constant @ full load
>house fire

All amd cards are housefires

shut it pajeet

>HD 7950 vapor-X
>65°C @ full load

>R9 Fury (non-X)
>70°C @ full load
>down to 60°C when undervolted (AMD overvolts their GPUs because no money and time to individually tune them)

I gotta say the HD 4890 and the R9 290, R9 290X, R9 390, R9 390X (ie the same damn card) were literal house fires.

4870 was a bigger housefire than the 4890