Top Tier Mouse

Let's see yours

I have a g500s but somehow it doesn't feel so top-tier

just started using cm xornet 2. comfy as fuck but can't say how it performs yet

i don't do gaymen what are some top tier wireless mice?

For work use - writing code and emails

There's no such thing.

simply the bestest and cutest mouse

The sensi wireless is pretty good. But never pay full price for it

>wireless
>pretty good
choose one

Zowie FK2

DM1 Pro S

fuck mouse threads fucking cancer

g600 btw

That's because it has a shitty laser sensor.

youre retarded if you think you can sense the difference between sensors

You're retarded if you think I can't. G502 has the best sensor.

I had that mouse a decade ago black and grey version

very durable lasted me around 6 years

>can feel sensor
>can't feel scholiosis creeping in

go away pseudospidey

is the rubber on your getting worn as well?

deathadder 2013 4g here

A quick question, is the logitech G402 good?
I thinking of buying one to replace my g600 since i no longer play mmos

nope go zowie

My nigga

mx master is the current best

Why would you buy glossy rubberized feels much better.

>Logitech g900
your argument is invalid

Looks are shit but it's perfect otherwise, and was cheap at the time.

best mouse coming through

>2016
>wired

literally the best

Even the clicks in this thing feel satisfying as fuck to spam, especially the side ones.

Best mouse I've ever used desu.

This. Only the MX518's shape feels right, and looks don't matter since my fat ham hands are covering the mouse whenever I'm using it.

Still using a G500.
See no reason to buy a new mouse when this one is so comfy.
The cord is frayed as fuck and has a few kinks though, so I may have to replace that soon, but it's only $6 on eBay.

Is it worth it, to upgrade from the G602?

this

>100$ for a crappy mouse
Why.
It's not even ergonomic and will hurt you in the long run if you use it for gaming.

People complain about the G402 and G502 being heavier than its predecessors, while I do agree it was at first, I've definitely gotten used to it it works really nicely.

I came from MX518/G400/G400s

Did warranty replacement on my G400s and they said they couldn't replace it with another one so they had to "upgrade" me to the G402. Takes a bit getting used to, but ultimately I love the button placements more than the G400/G400s

Sometimes I wish I had more buttons so maybe I'll upgrade to G502, but I heard pretty eh things about the scroll wheel.

I bought a Zowie fk2

At first I was nastily surprised that it doesnt work on the average wooden desk, which was a bummer.

Bought a steelseries mousepad for it. After that it's the best mouse I've used. Shame I can't use the faggot left hand mode buttons for keybinds in right hand mode.

t. video gayme faggot with dabbling in tech

If you want a mouse with side buttons working on both sides the Mionix Avior id the only gaming mouse I know of that lets you do that, the 7000 version has the best sensor.

This guy survived 8 good years and is slowly showing signs of failure. Time to get a new one. Hope that it's going to be as good.

Yeah, I didn't even know this mouse had them. It was more of a minor annoyance. Buttons on the right side would suck to click anyway.

My g402 came yesterday. I didn't get to play with it long but I really enjoyed it so far. I'm having trouble deciding what setting I want to put the DPI on but it's still pretty neat so far, especially for $35.

>$70
At this point it's just a retard tax.

Deathadder 3500

G400 shape is MUCH better than the G402 one. The height is much less and this stupid sniper button is annoying as hell.

nobody knows how to make a proper mouse

ideally you want

>one dpi setting with matching lense
>flawless sensor with 1:1 pixel mapping
>minimize cable drag;
>the thinnest possible cover or no cover cable
>non removable cable no reinforcement near connecting point
>only a complete retars breaks their cable
>2 mouse buttons and one mouse wheel
>everything else adds weight
>mouse wheel alone acts as three buttons
>five bindable buttons is more than enough
>side buttons interfere with grip and add weight
>9000hz sample rate
>driverless no software no need retard software all settings are perfect ootb
>no rom chips or other security risks that add to weight and cost
>mouse should be as light as possible designed for fingertip grip only

nothing like this exists because mice are designed for shit eating morons your needs are pleb tier kys

lmfao

Any optical mouse that doesn't randomly spin your FOV or fuck up otherwise is fine.

My current mouse is an OEM Dell that I found new at Goodwill. Any gamer type mouse is meant for suckers, and is total bullshit like the holocaust.

Hyperion Fury.

yes, it uses the AM010 which is a great sensor aside from it having a low malfunction speed, the G402 however has an accelerometer and gyroscope paired with the sensor to massively increase the X axis malfunction speed so that it's a non-issue. And Zowie a shit meme don't listen to the ledditor

Using a $5 shit after my G100s finally broke.

Probably gonna get the new G Pro or some Zowie, not sure yet

this

Love this thing

avoir is amazing, i've had it years and the buttons still feel so good, better than any other mouse buttons i've touched, extremely well-defined click, and the sensor is excellent

Why do you keep posting this in every mouse thread

Are you autistic

Got a cm storm spawn, but it is starting to get finky.

Want to look for a yellow zowie, since the newer models dont look good to me.

This is mine. got it for $35AUD with a rgb keyboard from ebay.

I highly recommend it.

I can vouch for this, I bought one 2 years ago just so I had one when I finished my PC and its still going strong.
Plus they're like, 7 bucks each.

I was surprised when I started to use it like two weeks ago after my M/soft scroll wheel died after three months(cant fault them on that, I spam walls of text). I only got it because it wasn't that much more for it with the keyboard.
I though the clicks would be hard as fuck, but no. they're perfect. a little firm to begin with, but seat in quickly.

My only issue is the DPI switch. It has four positions, and that's too much to cycle through in fps settings.

Its driver is 6.1.7600.16385.
Anyone know about changing this for one that can customize the dpi switch? or is that a hardwired function?

I have a g500s but the left mouse button is starting to go and I've been looking for a new mouse
the current logitech 500 series looks way to edgy for me, but I don't know what else to get as I've only ever had a g5 (~6 years) and my g500s (~4 years)

suggestions?

>$99CAD
Wow even my g502 was cheaper than that.

1.1A

a big gap

nowadays zowie mice

Someone post the 2k16 god tier mice list thing please

MX Master race

You're a fucking idiot if you think you can get bindable buttons without software. You contradict yourself when you say you want something perfect but yes bindable. Faggot.

literally the best mouse to exist

Current mouse. It has served me very well, haven't had any issues.
Probably thing only complaint is that the scroll wheel squeeks a little bit but it isn't so bad, and I wear headphones so I can't hear shit.

Utechsmart Uranus

Everything you need and comfortable to use.

Ducky Secret

Holy fuk. I still have an imperator. That's when Razer wasn't a shit and all "gaymur"

>$12
>Omron Switches
>3310 Sensor
Tell me why this isn't the best mouse?

What's the best gaymen mouse I can get for around 70 USD
Been looking at zowie and the finalmouse

To this day I don't understand how people can call the g303 comfortable. I mean 40% of my palm is just hanging when I use it, making it feel awkward af.

Idk, maybe I just haven't gotten used to it yet.

Why would you pay $70 for what consists of $5 in parts?

Not to mention you haven't even specified if you want/need mmo keys.

>mahnigga.jpg
Actually this issue has been resolved in the current gen of this mouse

Trash guide. Would be correct if in reverse order.

I still have the MX518 that refuses to die after 6 or so years. For comparison, my Zowie EC1-A didn't even last 2 years.

Enjoy your inferior sensor and higher click latency faggot

>"IF IT HAS A 3360 IN IT THEN IT MUST BE GOOD"

Pretty much

I first went with the Logitec g602, took it back and got a Steelseries rival 300.

Think it would be fair to get the MX Master as well.

>I still have the MX518 that refuses to die after 6 or so years
I've had the same G5 for damn near 10 years now. It doesn't get daily use but it has withstood some abuse.
I don't know what I'll do when it dies.

>wireless
>any year

Enjoying that extra latency?
>bbbuut it does
Yes, it does - 2.4ghz/5ghz hell 100ghz RF is still not faster than the speed of an electron through a wire. (ie. equal to the speed of light)

> implying you can move your hand fast enough for that to be a factor

>implying I can't

Every single wireless mouse I've ever used has had noticeable latency.

I'll hand it to the new batch, at least they don't seem to have wake latency now, which is nice, but they're still sluggish compared to a wired mouse.

>Yes, it does - 2.4ghz/5ghz hell 100ghz RF is still not faster than the speed of an electron through a wire. (ie. equal to the speed of light)

You have literally no idea what you're talking about

>wasting money on a "gayming" mouse

>Actually this issue has been resolved in the current gen of this mouse
unfortunately doesn't help me and im out of warranty so can't RMA

Never seen this, what mouse?

Anybody calling it comfortable has never held their mouse properly. It's not comfortable, that's why Logitech just announced their latest model.

Not if your shitty mouse has software acceleration. Which most logitech shit has.
There are no better mice than razer and zowie.
/thread

sure thing desu senpai

THIS

Just werks-tier

default logitech m ones, cheap and reliable