HOLD ME Sup Forums MY INTERNET STOPPED WORKING

Reeeeeeeeeeeeee

HELP IM PANICING

It stopped working last night. I did all the usual things already like turned it off waited then turned it back on. I ran the troubleshooting on my pc and it replied with pic related. Im connected to the internet but no traffic seems to be coming thru when i use the browser. Im using a netgear router (wnr2000 model) i thought about resetting it to facotry settings but i dont think that will do anything other then reset the bitch.

What do i do Sup Forumsuise!?!?!?!

Remember to sage, everyone.

This is not tech support. If you can connect to Sup Forums, you can connect to Google. So fuck off.

Call isp, go through a bunch of silly ass troubleshooting steps. Still doesn't work. Send you to tier 2 on hold 45 minutes. Do more silly ass troubleshooting steps. No fix, tier 3 will call in 1 hr, no call. Call back, they schedule a tech to visit 5 days from today. Started working 15 minutes before tech shows up.

/thread

Dumb applefag

how did you post this if you have no internet

fake and gay

>image.jpg
That explains it folks.

kys

Its called a fucking cellphone & yes this is a tech question. If google had my answer i wouldnt come ask here but doesn't so thats why im asking for help shitlord.

If i dont figure it out before i have to go to work ill have no other choice but to call

Install gentoo.

lmao turn it off and on again nigga

Did your internet go down after any change you made? What do the status lights tell you on your modem? If your modem shows loss of WAN, it's your ISP's problem. Else, reboot modem first then router from pwr off state.

upgrade to windows 10 nerd

By rebooting im guessing you mean turn it off wait then Turn it back on?
I did that but it keeps doing the same thing.
I unplugged it from router and plugged it striate from my modem but still nothing.

Is that Windows XP? Hahaha lol.

Sup Forums isn't your tech support team

You dun goofed. Now it's broken.
You need to disable the firewall before shutting down the modem.
Now you need to buy a new one.

Did you pay your service provider?

check your router's administration panel andrew

From that pic, it looks like your modem's Internet light is off. Is it off, or blinking? I'd call your ISP.

STOP ENABLING THE DUMB NORMIE

Its off

call ISP

did you pay your fucking bills you mongoloid
also fuck off to

Install gentoo.exe

>windows
kys

PUT THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN

I will. Thanks for the help.

>Sup Forums actually helps a guy who is retarded and forgot to pay his bill

amazing