Buy extremely expensive $10 earphones

>buy extremely expensive $10 earphones
>they stop functioning 2 months later
Every single time. What are some resistant earphones?

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item-img/Lupus-G1-Gaming-Headphone-3-5mm-Surround-Stereo-Headset-Headband-Headphone-with-Mic-for-PC-Laptop/32681001333.html?spm=2114.12010108.1000017.2.jqFy2u#
amazon.com/SoundMAGIC-Noise-Isolating-Monitor-Earphones/dp/B005HJ38OO/ref=sr_1_6?s=aht&ie=UTF8&qid=1471644383&sr=1-6&keywords=SoundMagic
apple.com/shop/product/MD827LL/A/apple-earpods-with-remote-and-mic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

aliexpress.com/item-img/Lupus-G1-Gaming-Headphone-3-5mm-Surround-Stereo-Headset-Headband-Headphone-with-Mic-for-PC-Laptop/32681001333.html?spm=2114.12010108.1000017.2.jqFy2u#

get these retard www.aliexpress.com/item/100-Original-Rock-Luxury-Zircon-Stereo-Headphones-Headset-3-5mm-In-Ear-Earphone-Earbuds-For-IPhone/32471175916.html

>buy extremely expensive $10 earphones.
>be extremely careless with them and complain about them breaking after two months.
FTFY

Stop repeatedly buying new shit and lean to solder stuff you break.
Stop manhandling shit like an autist.

stop being poor neet retard

go get a job

You don't, learn to solder, and fix them when they break.

How about you shut the fuck up you fuckwad

THIS

Buy some KZ ATE iemi they're only like $12 and last a while. I've listen to mine everyday for the last 3 months and they're still going strong.

Just get like JVC HARX 700, usually fairly cheap and mine have lasted like 2 years.

Stop buying Skullcandy

Sennheiser mx 170.

You could just stop buying garbage over and over again and get something decent once.

>extremely expensive
>$10

Fucking your mom over and over is really fun though
>look at me I'm a richfag xD
Are you an atheist vegan too?

I've head a pair of SoundMagic E30's which have been through hell and back, still sound great.

I think I even ran them through the wash once.

amazon.com/SoundMAGIC-Noise-Isolating-Monitor-Earphones/dp/B005HJ38OO/ref=sr_1_6?s=aht&ie=UTF8&qid=1471644383&sr=1-6&keywords=SoundMagic

>lolol richfag xDDD
I can guarantee I have less money than you. Regardless, $10 is by no means expensive. You're fucking retarded.

thread is pure cancer

might as well gouge your ears out op

$10 is worth 5 meals fuckhead, have some respect

Get the fuck out then newfag

Still not expensive. Do yourself a favor, instead of buying $10 headphones every few months because they keep breaking, spoil yourself and get an über expensive $20 or $30 pair. You get what you pay for.

How about you get the fuck out and come back when you know what newfag means

Buy from walmart, bring back within 30days for new pair, repeat every month.
Worked with a guy who's done this for years, even if they aren't broken, just keep it under that warranty.

Get this nigga an ambulance because he got burned

ayy

Where the hell do you live. And what in the world type of meal are you eating that only costs $2.

I really, sincerely hope this thread is bait.

Even if it is not. Perhaps saving up some cash and investing in a headphone that has a lifespan of 5 years may save you some time.

Ramen noodles only cost 50¢

>buy something at guitar center
>buy 2 year "no questions asked" warranty
>a few weeks before warranty expires, treat equipment like absolute shit
>trade in for brand new replacement

Lol I could feed OP for a week with just 1 hour of work

looks like a close up of spongebob's mouth

Um okay. Doing a quick once over this thread, I cannot believe that no one has mentioned that you SHOULD be buying a pair of decent headphones, like Westone Beta's or SE215's or whatever, with a replaceable cable. Then, you have an actual nice sounding pair of headphones and if the cable shits out, you can replace it with a $6 cable from China on eBay. Particularly if you're hard on cables and active - this is the only way to do it. Been doing this for years. I have two pairs of Westone headphones, a pair of Shure and Ive had them forever. If you're doing anything other than sitting at a desk with your headset, you would have to be comp,steely retarded to buy an IEM or over-the-ear headset without a replaceable cable.

serious question: i have big balls. are there any pants I can buy that have this kind of opening?

don't wanna use a zipper because that hurts.

A kilt?

I don't understand your nerdspeak. Can you please keep it simple?

buy better quality headphones, spending $10 is the problem, they'll have shit build quality guaranteed

ramen noodles also aren't food

Sure thing bud

Bought 17€ JBL headphones, have lasted me for almost a year now...

The problem is you OP.

Buy them from a store with a good return policy for defective headphones like REI.

No offense but I can eat a sandwich with half a lb of bacon on it for $2

You probably just suck at buying food.

>And what in the world type of meal are you eating that only costs $2.
Nigger you suck at cooking. A 5 quart pot of stew can be made for like $10 and be worth 8+ meals.
>2 pounds chicken
>3 pounds potatoes
>1 pound carrots
>1.5 pounds onions
>chicken bouillon

>buy extremely normally priced headphones for 70€ when they normally cost >100€
>use them for 2 years without any problems and without raping my ears with shitty 10-20€ headset sound
I'm never going back to cheap shit, get fucked poorfags

>buy funky looking headphones from thrift store for $10
>discover they're some fancy pair from the 1970s and I could probably flip them for $500 if not more.

Boner stop.. that's a man.

>>buy extremely expensive $10 earphones
>>they stop functioning 2 months later
>Every single time. What are some resistant earphones?
that's what I do
the shop I buy them from is right around the corner so I just return them every couple months and get new ones for free

>gaming

You must be retarded.

>make extremely poor bait thread
>still rake in all the (You)s
every single time

I'm sorry that you have to buy your food at the garbage bins.

>$10
>expensive
I don't even have a job and my headphones are $200. Where the fuck you living?

>Ten dollardoos
That is less than minimum wage where Iive. You could work for one day at McDonald's and buy 8 pairs of "expensive" headphones, or one pair of okay headphones.

Anything by Shure

>ramen """"""""""noodles""""""""""
>a "meal"

sure thing

Apple 4 earpods master race

>$10 earphones

wtf I hate richfags now

>edible
>some nutritional content
>tastes decent
>not a meal
Sure thing

>some nutritional content

That's what I have trouble with. Eating "ramen" long-term is not a viable alternative to real food.

Yes, it tastes okay, and it's edible, but the nutrition in it is worth shit in the long term.

You don't need to be able to live off of just X for X to be food. Ramen is eaten by people for nutritional content and is therefore food. You literally cannot deny this.

>food |fo͞od|
>noun
>any nutritious substance that people or animals eat or drink, or that plants absorb, in order to maintain life and growth

Does it really work?

Of course

ANYONE HAVE RECOMMENDATIONS FOR CHINESE BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES???

My autism is triggered when food is described as objectively healthy.

If you're a starving orphan with low blood pressure, instant ramen is much healthier for you than wheat grass or nonfat yogurt.

anything by panasonic

Bought those off Gearbest, the white version, because they were half the price of the black ones and I don't give a fuck about the color. I don't know how those stinky chinkies managed to get such good sounding earphones at such a low price. They're not /hpg/ tier, but very good nonetheless. Would highly recommend.

>10$ expensive ahaahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahah

>$10 headphones are extremely expensive

L M A O I N G at ur life loser

Mah nigga, personally I have a pair of CX500's and they've been fucking awesome.

Beat to shit and they keep on going.

>tfw apple makes the comfiest earbuds ever with the earpods

>the sound quality is okay
>build quality is okay
>price is just below okay

But fuck me mic and vol up/down wont work with android

RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeee

Taotronics makes decent ones for cheap

>buy chinese shit
>it breaks
buy something made in a 1st world country

You can buy a full, decent meal for $2 in any third world shithole.
There's literally no way I'm paying more than $4 for a single meal, and $3 is already expensive.

Hell, $1.5 is enough if you know where to look at

Walmart has enough money to replace your broken shit 1000x over

I proclaim this thread as a new low in Sup Forums history. Might compete in the worst thread olympics with Sup Forums

What's the issue?

>earbuds
apple.com/shop/product/MD827LL/A/apple-earpods-with-remote-and-mic

You mean these? I cant even put them on without my ears hurting.

Everyone's ear canals are shaped differently. They're extremely comfortable for me and my friend can't stand them

yes i mean those, there arent any that works with android that i know of, certainly not in the same quality

>extremely expensive
>$10

>extremely expensive $10 earphones
My fucking sides

Anime tiddies

Wow look at all these badass richfags they sure aren't craving for attention huh

> expensive 10$ earphones

You must be that guy with 5 kids that buys 2 condoms for 50 cents and expects not to get her pregnant. You get what you pay for mate. Next time sell your body for a better pair.

Maybe instead of buying cheapass 10 dollar earbuds every 2 months, you buy a 20-30 dollar pair and then not have to buy new ones for like 4 years

>buy $30 earphones from radioshack (yes, they're still around) with warranty
>headphones break after about a year, usually around december-february
>store replaces them
>pay $8 for another warranty
>rinse and repeat
This last time they broke, the store manager gave me a model that was considerably more expensive simply because the ones they've been replacing for years aren't in production anymore.

Why can't I get a qt girl like this

Nigga just get some koss portapros

They've been made since the 80s so you know they're some dank shit

I've still got the pair of MX500 that came with my old iRiver mp3 player I got eons ago

>girl

I can buy a menu containing soup, meat with rice/potatoes, salad and an apple and bread all for 2 dollars in my city, or a big shawarma for the same price, and I live in Europe.

Why is that man wearing a dress and tights? The degeneracy is giving me a boner.

THIS

nice fives

>earphones
enjoy your hearing loss

you have the retorts of a girl
step it up famalam

I read earphones and though earbuds. Welp, recommending these anyway.
Sony MDR-E9LP. (Not the E10LP)

Same happened with me for a while. Just buy them from some store that's near and keep the receipt so you can easily change for new ones since the warranty should be 1-2 years or something by standard. My sennheiseir cx 300 II have been working for a year now though.
Or try something like AudiOHM RNF

I always recommend the soundmagic E10.
I've had mine for god knows how long, like 3 years and they're still working.

However- you should get a fucking soldering iron and just fix the fucking things. My E10 are the only headphones that don't have bodge fixes done to them.

Is that cable even tied around the weight in that image? even if it is, it's probably not even supporting any weight because it's not even off the fucking ground.

>poorfag being mad at richfags

Knot with an large loop. But yeah. it's not off the ground.